Old 10-26-2017, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Once Upon A Time Episode Discussion 7x04 "Beauty"

7x04: Beauty
October 27th, 2017 @ 8:00 p.m. Eastern

“Beauty” – It’s Halloween in Hyperion Heights and Victoria forces Ivy to take Lucy trick-or-treating. Meanwhile, Tilly appears to be waking up from the curse and is intent on leading Weaver to the truth – but not if Victoria can help it. In a flashback, Rumple and Belle seek the answer to a prophecy that could cement their happy ending, on “Once Upon a Time,” FRIDAY, OCT. 27 (8:00–9:00 p.m. EDT), on The ABC Television Network.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Lana Parrilla as Regina/Roni, Robert Carlyle as Rumpelstiltskin/Weaver, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook/Rogers, Andrew J. West as Henry Mills, Gabrielle Anwar as Lady Tremaine/Victoria Belfrey, Dania Ramirez as Cinderella/Jacinda and Alison Fernandez as Lucy.

Guest starring in this episode are Emilie De Ravin as Belle, Giles Matthey as Gideon, Rose Reynolds as Tilly/Alice and Adelaide Kane as Drizella/Ivy.

PROMOS:

RULES :

+ Some of you may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when you are criticizing something.
+ Do not insult characters/actors. Please stay positive.
+ Respect eachother's ships.
+ Enjoy!

crazy_diamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 12:35 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for opening the thread. Can't wait for this episode!

icon by me
Seamstress90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

No problem , yes this is the one we've been waiting for
Old 10-27-2017, 06:36 PM
Loyal Fan

Will be back to say more later, but just wanted to say what a beautiful way to wrap up RumBelle's story!!!!!

I loved that Belle wouldn't let Rumple use his dagger for anything, not even for good. She didn't want him tempted. I did wonder where all the tools came from to make their house, but hey if Wile E. Coyote can order from ACME, two lovebirds can make a house at the Edge of Time

Belle's sacrifice was so moving! Can you just imagine the reunion between Belle, Rumple and Bae!!!!????

I still can't believe we were given this beautiful ending, everything I could have hoped for and it certainly has launched countless fanfics and dreams

Can't wait to hear what you have to share!

SQUEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IrishWristWatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 08:46 PM
Extreme Fan

I think it was everything we Rumbellers have ever wanted. It was filled with all the romance between these two that we've craved for the last six seasons!
Old 10-27-2017, 10:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

Personally I wanted more Belle. I still have hope Belle really isn't dead but I might be wrong just like I was this week. It's obvious A&E hate us
Odira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 03:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Odina - There is no doubt she has passed and has lived her life to the fullest, I don't think you can say anything wrong with that..

Right here is my long summary as I write through the tears

Rumple:
- I the first scene with Belle and Gideon, his 1st birthday party! and taking a snapshot of them, he is such a cute Dad and loved the way he was calming Belle down as Belle went into a panic
- The beautiful present Rumple gave her, a journal for her adventure
- So Tily is Weaver's informant, I have to say I'm so liking Tily/Alice and Tily giving clues to who he really is ?, good scene
- Oo Weaver and Rogers having another disagreement about Lily..make up you two
- Victoria trying to blackmail Weaver, you have no chance .
- Aww little Gideon running off and loved that Rumple told Belle that he wanted to be mortal and live out the rest of his days with her and Gideon , the setting was beautiful
- So yep Tily definitely knows that Weaver is Rumple and giving so many clues to him and telling him Belle is waiting for him..
- Flash foward and Gideon is going to university to be a scholar like his Mum : and when Belle said 'do you want to take a picture' and Rumple said ' he would remember he she looked forever' , these two off the charts with romance
- So Belle found a way to get rid of the dark one magic for good. See Belle using her powers there, knew she would find an answer and Runple has to meet the guardian..
- So they are staying on the edge of realms where time moves differently. Aww they are so happy and kisses they built their own house and :love when rumple carried Belle over the threshold and then love the little scenes we got of them living their lives
- OMG dancing to Tale as Old as Time!!
- Weaver listen to Tily please, oo she jumped out of the car!, she has Chip, remember Rumple, remember! OMG he has been shot!!
- Aww Belle hanging up the curtains, memories . I have to admit I absolutely LOST it here when Belle knew she was dying and Rumple trying to save her. I'm getting teary just writing this now. Belle knowing all along what was going to happen and the mortage when she told their story :bawl
- Belle telling Rumple she will wait for him on the other side and that they will be reunited
- Rumple & Gideon talking at Belle's graveside , all Rumple wants now is to be with Belle, that is his plan. Going to EF2 to find the guardian and meets Alice!
Weaver seeing Belle when he was waking up in the hospital
- Rumple is awake!! , so now plans into action

Other stuff:
- Oo that Ivy is such a pain to Jacinda about Lucy...
- Liked the Roni/Henry scene, although not so sure about the wig Roni , did like the cinnamon reference from Henry
- :lol; at Tily scaring Victoria half to death
- Henry pluck up the courage to ask Jacinda out please..
- So does Ivy like Henry hmmm..
- Ooo it does seem who Hook's missing daughter is and it's Tily..

What a powerhouse emotional episode that was , I am wondering who the guardian is, Alice, henry? or someone we haven't met yet?

Awesome work yet again from Robert and Emilie, they are powerhouse acting team
Old 10-28-2017, 06:49 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
Odina - There is no doubt she has passed and has lived her life to the fullest, I don't think you can say anything wrong with that..

Right here is my long summary as I write through the tears

Rumple:
- I the first scene with Belle and Gideon, his 1st birthday party! and taking a snapshot of them, he is such a cute Dad and loved the way he was calming Belle down as Belle went into a panic
- The beautiful present Rumple gave her, a journal for her adventure
- So Tily is Weaver's informant, I have to say I'm so liking Tily/Alice and Tily giving clues to who he really is ?, good scene
- Oo Weaver and Rogers having another disagreement about Lily..make up you two
- Victoria trying to blackmail Weaver, you have no chance .
- Aww little Gideon running off and loved that Rumple told Belle that he wanted to be mortal and live out the rest of his days with her and Gideon , the setting was beautiful
- So yep Tily definitely knows that Weaver is Rumple and giving so many clues to him and telling him Belle is waiting for him..
- Flash foward and Gideon is going to university to be a scholar like his Mum : and when Belle said 'do you want to take a picture' and Rumple said ' he would remember he she looked forever' , these two off the charts with romance
- So Belle found a way to get rid of the dark one magic for good. See Belle using her powers there, knew she would find an answer and Runple has to meet the guardian..
- So they are staying on the edge of realms where time moves differently. Aww they are so happy and kisses they built their own house and :love when rumple carried Belle over the threshold and then love the little scenes we got of them living their lives
- OMG dancing to Tale as Old as Time!!
- Weaver listen to Tily please, oo she jumped out of the car!, she has Chip, remember Rumple, remember! OMG he has been shot!!
- Aww Belle hanging up the curtains, memories . I have to admit I absolutely LOST it here when Belle knew she was dying and Rumple trying to save her. I'm getting teary just writing this now. Belle knowing all along what was going to happen and the mortage when she told their story :bawl
- Belle telling Rumple she will wait for him on the other side and that they will be reunited
- Rumple & Gideon talking at Belle's graveside , all Rumple wants now is to be with Belle, that is his plan. Going to EF2 to find the guardian and meets Alice!
Weaver seeing Belle when he was waking up in the hospital

Other stuff:
- Oo that Ivy is such a pain to Jacinda about Lucy...
- Liked the Roni/Henry scene, although not so sure about the wig Roni , did like the cinnamon reference from Henry
- :lol; at Tily scaring Victoria half to death
- Henry pluck up the courage to ask Jacinda out please..
- So does Ivy like Henry hmmm..
- Ooo it does seem who Hook's missing daughter is and it's Tily..

What a powerhouse emotional episode that was , I am wondering who the guardian is, Alice, henry? or someone we haven't met yet?

Awesome work yet again from Robert and Emilie, they are powerhouse acting team
I can't wait to see the whole story tomorrow!
Old 10-28-2017, 07:21 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)

I've been dreaming of Rumple saying this for some time, and we actually got to see it!!!!

Quote:
I seriously cannot get over all the beautiful romantic scenes they did for us! I thought this was only found in fanfics! But to see it come to life!

Quote:
When Belle found the scroll that told how to get rid of the curse, were they in the library of the Dark Castle in EF? At that moment, she knew the sacrifice she had to make and was willing! I think that’s why she was more calm about Gideon growing up than Rumple was, she knew she had to say goodbye in order to see them both again. So very glad, Gideon got to grow up with a loving family and pursue his true dreams! “You can NEVER have enough books” LOL

Quote:
- :love when rumple carried Belle over the threshold
wait, I missed that part! Got to go see that again!!!! My dd and I were squealing so much I'm sure thats why I missed it!

Quote:
Remember at the end of 3B where Rumple kills his Dad, sacrificing himself to save the others? And viewers just knew he was coming back so they weren’t really upset? That’s how sure I am that Rumple will return to Belle
Old 10-28-2017, 07:22 AM
Loyal Fan

Grace, you're going to love it!!!! Can't wait to hear what you have to say about it!!!!!
Old 10-28-2017, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishWristWatch (View Post)

Remember at the end of 3B where Rumple kills his Dad, sacrificing himself to save the others? And viewers just knew he was coming back so they weren’t really upset? That’s how sure I am that Rumple will return to Belle
Irish I am too , that is his mission, to return to Belle
Old 10-29-2017, 02:38 PM
Elite Fan

It's indeed a beautiful, romantic episode I love that Rumple's goal this season is to get rid of the DO curse and become a mortal so he can be reunited with Belle It was kind of sad to see Belle age and die, though And I have to admit it bothers me a bit that they didn't address why Rumbelle couldn't have a TLK anymore. They didn't even mention it in the episode, which just seemed odd to me.

I'm now even more curious about Rumple and Alice's relationship. It seems like he's told her his entire life story And it appears she knew him as a good man in EF2, and they were hanging out together even when the curse hit and he asked her to shoot him in order to wake him up in HH. Sounds like friendship to me. Maybe they even developed some kind of father-daughter relationship? Rumple does seem to care about Alice. And I bet Rogers is her real dad. It's going to be so awkward when the curse is broken and they get their memories back..

And who's the Guardian? Alice or Henry? Or is it someone else?

icon by me
Seamstress90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 03:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)
It's indeed a beautiful, romantic episode I love that Rumple's goal this season is to get rid of the DO curse and become a mortal so he can be reunited with Belle
ITA

Quote:

And who's the Guardian? Alice or Henry? Or is it someone else?
my best guess right now is Alice, cuz she seemed so invested in Rumple "waking up" and reminded him that he was a good person. But who knows?

I bet someone gets their hands on the dagger and makes Rumple perform dark magic against his will. He may appear to be darker than ever, but we all know who is going to win
Old 10-29-2017, 06:31 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishWristWatch (View Post)
Grace, you're going to love it!!!! Can't wait to hear what you have to say about it!!!!!
I loved it! It was like watching Steel Magnolias! I laughed, I cried buckets, and I was left with such a feeling of hope and excitement! Rumple has grown so much as a character along with Belle and to see them have their long, happy life together was the best gift they could have given us! I broke down in tears when Belle died and when Gideon offered to take this burden from his dad!

I also loved the character growth of Rumple and Belle. Seeing their relationship grow through the years and witnessing their deep love and friendship was a dream come true! Seeing Rumple ready to give up his curse and seeing how secure he was in their love and seeing Belle's love and trust in Rumple and her sacrifice....OMG her sacrifice for him just blew me away!

I will admit there are plot holes and a few nonsensical things but Rumbelle's story and Rumple/Weaver's story with Alice, our new captain, made me overlook any problems with the show. Robert and Emilie blew me away! They made it seem so real! I will definitely rewatch this!
Old 10-30-2017, 05:15 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373 (View Post)
I loved it! It was like watching Steel Magnolias! I laughed, I cried buckets, and I was left with such a feeling of hope and excitement! Rumple has grown so much as a character along with Belle and to see them have their long, happy life together was the best gift they could have given us! I broke down in tears when Belle died and when Gideon offered to take this burden from his dad!
Oh I know, I couldn't believe we were seeing so much HEA What a gift!

Quote:
I also loved the character growth of Rumple and Belle. Seeing their relationship grow through the years and witnessing their deep love and friendship was a dream come true! Seeing Rumple ready to give up his curse and seeing how secure he was in their love and seeing Belle's love and trust in Rumple and her sacrifice....OMG her sacrifice for him just blew me away!
She knew the sacrifice she had to make for so many years and was so willing to make it

Quote:
I will admit there are plot holes and a few nonsensical things but Rumbelle's story and Rumple/Weaver's story with Alice, our new captain, made me overlook any problems with the show. Robert and Emilie blew me away! They made it seem so real! I will definitely rewatch this!
I will definitely be watching this again and again
Reply   Post New Thread