Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2017, 11:20 AM
Moderator Support Team

Once Upon A Time Episode Discussion 6x16 - Mothers little helper

6x16: Mothers little helper
April 9th, 2017 @ 8:00 p.m. Eastern

EMMA FINDS COMMON CAUSE WITH GIDEON, AND HENRY’S POWERS GO HAYWIRE, AS HOOK GETS BACK TO HIS ROOTS LOOKING FOR A WAY HOME TO STORYBROOKE, ON ABC’S ‘ONCE UPON A TIME’

Jaime Murray Returns as the Black Fairy and Patrick Fischler Returns as the Author/Isaac

“Mother’s Little Helper” – Gold and Belle convince Emma to help Gideon, explaining that together they can stop the Black Fairy. Henry experiences a disorienting shift in his powers that forces Regina to seek counsel from the previous Author. Meanwhile, in Fairy Tale Land, Hook attempts to win the assistance of an old adversary by betting his most prized possession on a game of cards. And, in a flashback, the Black Fairy tortures young Gideon in hopes of molding him into the perfect apprentice, on “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, APRIL 9 (8:00–9:00 p.m. EDT), on The ABC Television Network.

PROMOS:

RULES :

+ Some of you may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when you are criticizing something.
+ Do not insult characters/actors. Please stay positive.
+ Respect each other's ships.
+ Enjoy!

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Imzadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 01:38 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for opening the thread

Really looking forward to this episode!

icon by me
Seamstress90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 02:21 AM
Moderator Support Team

youre welcome I hope it will be a good one

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Imzadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 03:53 PM
Loyal Fan

Overall, a fun exciting epi IMO. Loved the spider, but poor Emma, that must have been terrifying! Loved the Blackbeard/Hook bromance, have a feeling we will see him again! I felt like they rushed things, showing Gideon at 10(?) and then next at 28. I didn’t know if he was pretending to be loyal to the BF (and if so, did she know?) or had she brainwashed him? Perhaps they wanted us confused at this point?....

I did love that Rumple took Belle’s hand at the end, the most natural thing in the world and yet how I’ve missed it!

So the BF has Gideon’s heart! Well this changes things! While I can see why Emma thinks Gideon is irredeemable, I think she is about to find out that its not true. C’mon RumBelle, rescue him! Get his heart back!!!!!
IrishWristWatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 05:15 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishWristWatch (View Post)
Overall, a fun exciting epi IMO. Loved the spider, but poor Emma, that must have been terrifying! Loved the Blackbeard/Hook bromance, have a feeling we will see him again! I felt like they rushed things, showing Gideon at 10(?) and then next at 28. I didn’t know if he was pretending to be loyal to the BF (and if so, did she know?) or had she brainwashed him? Perhaps they wanted us confused at this point?....

I did love that Rumple took Belle’s hand at the end, the most natural thing in the world and yet how I’ve missed it!

So the BF has Gideon’s heart! Well this changes things! While I can see why Emma thinks Gideon is irredeemable, I think she is about to find out that its not true. C’mon RumBelle, rescue him! Get his heart back!!!!!
I am angry at Emma and Snow's hypocrisy because they obviously don't think Zelena, Regina, Hook, and the Snow Queen were irredeemable!

Rumple once again saves the day without thanks.

Robert and Emilie were perfect and Giles made me cry last night!
Old 04-14-2017, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Good eppy this one

- Aww Gideon , the amount he has been through...reading his Mother's book when he was young to give him strength, but could get there when it was needed..
- Good Gideon/Emma scene and I'm so glad that Gideon told Emma what the black fairy is all about and he wants to save the children.
- I cannot believe that Emma/Snow wanted to basically do harm to Gideon without a second thought, S1 Emma would have said that. Even Belle pleading with Emma regarding Gideon. I'm glad that Rumple took the words out of Emma's mouth when he told her the Black Fairy was his mother.
- Aww Gideon finding his friend again, only for him to die right in front of him care of the Black Fairy and then taking Gideon's heart!! , which now explains a lot!!
- Rumple being the hero and saving Emma! , although Gideon doing the double cross , we now know why though..
- Lovely scene with Belle and Rumple , Rumple giving Belle hope and the hand hold!
- So now the Black Fairy is in town,

All in all a good eppy, wish there was more Rumple in it, looking forward to the showdown with his mother!
crazy_diamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread