Old 04-01-2017, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Once Upon A Time Episode Discussion 6x15 "A Wondrous Place"

6x15: A Wondrous Place
April 2nd, 2017 @ 8:00 p.m. Eastern

“A Wondrous Place” — When Hook finds himself trapped in another realm along with the Nautilus and her crew, he races to return to Emma before Gideon can execute the rest of his plan. In Storybrooke, Regina and Snow take Emma out to get her mind off Hook’s disappearance. And in a flashback to Agrabah, Jasmine befriends Ariel, and together they set out to locate Prince Eric as the threat from Jafar intensifies.

PROMOS:

RULES :

+ Some of you may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when you are criticizing something.
+ Do not insult characters/actors. Please stay positive.
+ Respect each other's ships.
+ Enjoy!

crazy_diamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 02:33 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for opening the thread

This episode better have some Rumple in it, since he wasn't in the last one..

icon by me
Seamstress90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 03:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

No problem

and yeah, Rumple on our screen tonight please

Old 04-02-2017, 07:13 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
No problem

and yeah, Rumple on our screen tonight please
Unfortunately, I was right. I said last week's preview looked like there'd be no Rumple and Belle tonight and there wasn't. Doesn't look like there'll be very much next week, either, but at least there's definitely one Rumple scene.

I did at least like tonight's episode, unlike last week. However, the "shell phone" made me groan out loud.
Old 04-02-2017, 08:49 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by linnki (View Post)
Unfortunately, I was right. I said last week's preview looked like there'd be no Rumple and Belle tonight and there wasn't. Doesn't look like there'll be very much next week, either, but at least there's definitely one Rumple scene.

I did at least like tonight's episode, unlike last week. However, the "shell phone" made me groan out loud.
I didn't bother watching it like last weeks. No incentive but I will watch next weeks.
Old 04-03-2017, 08:23 AM
Moderator Support Team

will watch now

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Imzadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 09:02 AM
Loyal Fan

So what would Lacey think of Aesop’s Tables? I kinda liked the chemistry between “Aesop” and Emma at first, had no clue he was Gideon! He is sharp, I was gonna say he gets that from Da, but Ma’s got the brains too. There is still so much we don’t know about him. Is he truly evil, influenced/controlled by the Black Fairy? Or was he telling the truth when he said she failed and that he really does want to overthrow her, just going about it the wrong way? I do somehow get the feeling that he and Emma will be working together at some point and learn how much they don’t know about each other in the process. I think Gideon is going to be affected in a good way by the heroes (mainly Emma, Belle and yes even his Dad who still doesn’t believe in himself but WILL!)

I LOL when Emma came home from the bar and Henry was listening to his tunes and hadn’t moved one inch to do the one chore his Mom asked!!! That was great SUCH a teen!

I also loved Snows knife bullseye game with the Vikings, would have loved to see the outcome of that. This show needs more scenes like that, they sorely underuse GG. Now this may be cuz she specifically asked for a little more time with her real life kids and if so I totally support/understand that and laud her bosses for working that into the story. But I can wish/hope for more (P.S. Regina’s hair was so cute – she should wear it like that more often!)

I very much enjoyed seeing Aladdin/Jasmine/Jafar FINALLY! Well done, well cast, loved the CGI, wish there were more epis like this one. It was actually FUN

Very much looking forward to next week, I find the Gold family fascinating!
IrishWristWatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 11:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Saw this eppy and must admit I didn't think much of it at all

Shame no Rumple again

Must admit I liked seeing Drunk Snow , she was the best bit about it, more drunk Snow in the future please and liked seeing Ariel back again

So where did this Aesop's Tables spring from, hmm... and Gideon doing the switch was good, didn't see that coming..

Reply   Post New Thread