Old 03-18-2017, 04:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Once Upon A Time Episode Discussion 6x13 "Ill Boading Patterns"

6x13: Ill-Boding Patterns
March 19th, 2017 @ 8:00 p.m. Eastern

“Ill Boding Patterns” — When Gideon resumes his mission to kill Emma and become the Savior, Mr. Gold steps in to ensure that the use of dark magic does not poison his son. Meanwhile, Robin proves willing to ally himself with anyone offering the possibility of escape from Regina and Storybrooke. Hook gathers the courage to come clean to Emma, but not before she discovers he’s been keeping a secret. And in a flashback to Fairy Tale Land, the legendary folk hero Beowulf sets his sights on Rumplestiltskin after the Dark One uses his powers to defeat the ogres and win the war for humanity.

PROMOS:

RULES :

+ Some of you may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when you are criticizing something.
+ Do not insult characters/actors. Please stay positive.
+ Respect each other's ships.
+ Enjoy!

crazy_diamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 04:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Really looking forward to tonight's eppy
Old 03-19-2017, 01:13 PM
Elite Fan

Me too!

icon by me
Seamstress90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 06:12 PM
Extreme Fan

Oh, my gosh, Rumple is the most tragic character ever!!! So, so sad, the flashbacks with him and Bae and what happened. He is so much stronger than anyone realizes! They all think he's so rotten, if they only knew.
Old 03-20-2017, 05:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Right this was an emotional eppy….

Rumple:
- Rumple the Hero!!, so great to see Rumple saving the village and also the villagers toasting his success
- Beowolf is a
- Aww Rumple and Belle searching for Gideon…the Blue Fairy with them, shady..
- Gideon in the police station, he is running around like he’s in Mission Impossible
- I must admit I did when Rumple knocked him out
- Rumple and Bae , lovely scenes…and Rumple giving the dagger to Bae, giving him all the trust so he won’t be turned by dark magic…
- So Gideon and Rumple in the clock tower…Gideon will you please listen to your father….He is doing the best for you..aww man when Gideon told Rumple about what the Black Fairy did to him ..the hug: bawl:, but Gideon stole the dagger! . Rumple can you please put that dagger somewhere safe where no one can get at it!
- That Beowolf , sending Rumple and Bae into a trap!, Rumple is a hero , Beowolf you are Not!
- Gideon can you stop please ordering your father with the dagger, listen to him!!, he has lived with this for hundreds of years, he knows what he’s talking about. Oh dammit it now he’s got the sword via the Blue Fairy (don’t trust her at all still)
- Bae being the strength for Rumple, Bae, BAE!!!! what are you doing????
- Now I must admit I was going slight recon here regarding Bae….yes I know Rumple did what was best for Bae in erasing what he did, but I did have some trouble with him, but reading people’s thoughts on social media, I’m now going with the dark magic took hold of Bae and that is why he did what he did…when Bae ran away from Rumple thinking what he did, oh the Feels
- Speaking of Feels , Rumbelle!!!!, beautiful scene with them at the end. Rumple telling her the truth concerning Gideon, taking on the dark magic instead of Gideon. THE HUG!!! , still can’t get over that. They are making steps back towards each other

Other stuff:
- Archie can you please talk to the Gold’s and not Hook!, they need it more than him..
- What is going on with Robin wanting that box
- So Robin wants to leave..and asked for Zelana’s help to do it!!, so Zelana wants to leave as well, go right ahead Zelena..
- Ahh so now Regina is thinking about the EQ and thinking she should be back with her. Yes please, it’s gone on far too long..
- So Hook and Emma are engaged without Hook telling Emma what he has done..that’s going to bite, it should do..
- The EQ is back…..now what is her plan this time and why bring Robin along…Regina get her back with you quick smart..

Wish we had a bit more of Belle and wanted a Belle/Gideon scene as well, but all in all, thought it was a wonderful and emotional episode. Robert, as per usual, knocking it out of the park..
Old 03-20-2017, 05:53 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
Right this was an emotional eppy….

Rumple:
- Rumple the Hero!!, so great to see Rumple saving the village and also the villagers toasting his success
- Beowolf is a
- Aww Rumple and Belle searching for Gideon…the Blue Fairy with them, shady..
- Gideon in the police station, he is running around like he’s in Mission Impossible
- I must admit I did when Rumple knocked him out
- Rumple and Bae , lovely scenes…and Rumple giving the dagger to Bae, giving him all the trust so he won’t be turned by dark magic…
- So Gideon and Rumple in the clock tower…Gideon will you please listen to your father….He is doing the best for you..aww man when Gideon told Rumple about what the Black Fairy did to him ..the hug: bawl:, but Gideon stole the dagger! . Rumple can you please put that dagger somewhere safe where no one can get at it!
- That Beowolf , sending Rumple and Bae into a trap!, Rumple is a hero , Beowolf you are Not!
- Gideon can you stop please ordering your father with the dagger, listen to him!!, he has lived with this for hundreds of years, he knows what he’s talking about. Oh dammit it now he’s got the sword via the Blue Fairy (don’t trust her at all still)
- Bae being the strength for Rumple, Bae, BAE!!!! what are you doing????
- Now I must admit I was going slight recon here regarding Bae….yes I know Rumple did what was best for Bae in erasing what he did, but I did have some trouble with him, but reading people’s thoughts on social media, I’m now going with the dark magic took hold of Bae and that is why he did what he did…when Bae ran away from Rumple thinking what he did, oh the Feels
- Speaking of Feels , Rumbelle!!!!, beautiful scene with them at the end. Rumple telling her the truth concerning Gideon, taking on the dark magic instead of Gideon. THE HUG!!! , still can’t get over that. They are making steps back towards each other

Other stuff:
- Archie can you please talk to the Gold’s and not Hook!, they need it more than him..
- What is going on with Robin wanting that box
- So Robin wants to leave..and asked for Zelana’s help to do it!!, so Zelana wants to leave as well, go right ahead Zelena..
- Ahh so now Regina is thinking about the EQ and thinking she should be back with her. Yes please, it’s gone on far too long..
- So Hook and Emma are engaged without Hook telling Emma what he has done..that’s going to bite, it should do..
- The EQ is back…..now what is her plan this time and why bring Robin along…Regina get her back with you quick smart..

Wish we had a bit more of Belle and wanted a Belle/Gideon scene as well, but all in all, thought it was a wonderful and emotional episode. Robert, as per usual, knocking it out of the park..
Exactly what I was thinking during the episode!
Old 03-20-2017, 05:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Aww thanks Grace

I couldn't stop writing
Old 03-20-2017, 07:33 AM
Loyal Fan

I am enjoying what everyone has to share!

Some thoughts:
That was sad to see Rumple in the pub when everyone was cheering him cuz it was the only time in his life when people felt that way about him

Rumple told Belle that he wanted them to start working together and I’m seeing progress in that he confesses all to her now, but I really want to see them physically working together. She is smart, brave, and resourceful and it would be fantastic to see them as a team. I did love that tight embrace between them, he couldn’t believe she was hugging him and then squeezes her so tightly like he can’t ever let go. Oh, how I need to go see that again! *SIGH* (It made me think a bit of the Phantom of the Opera where Christine is hugging the Phantom but he has difficulty returning the hug as he's never been hugged before and feels he doesn’t deserve it )

Is Snowing’s engagement the only one that hasn’t been tainted by a terrible secret? Rumple was soo adorable and heartfelt proposing to Belle but I hated that the fake dagger was going to be between them. Hook proposing to Emma was sweet but I really wanted him to confess first so there is nothing between them! This is gonna eat him alive ☹

So Beowulf was the true monster, that was their twist! I wasn’t expecting that, I was a little disappointed that we didn’t get to see Grendel LOL

Oh and how could I almost forget! Gideon handing the dagger back to Rumple at the end said a lot! He has to know what his father feels for him now! It has to touch him deep within!

Interesting epi overall, can't wait to see what happens next!
IrishWristWatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 01:43 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishWristWatch (View Post)
I am enjoying what everyone has to share!

Some thoughts:
That was sad to see Rumple in the pub when everyone was cheering him cuz it was the only time in his life when people felt that way about him

Rumple told Belle that he wanted them to start working together and I’m seeing progress in that he confesses all to her now, but I really want to see them physically working together. She is smart, brave, and resourceful and it would be fantastic to see them as a team. I did love that tight embrace between them, he couldn’t believe she was hugging him and then squeezes her so tightly like he can’t ever let go. Oh, how I need to go see that again! *SIGH* (It made me think a bit of the Phantom of the Opera where Christine is hugging the Phantom but he has difficulty returning the hug as he's never been hugged before and feels he doesn’t deserve it )

Is Snowing’s engagement the only one that hasn’t been tainted by a terrible secret? Rumple was soo adorable and heartfelt proposing to Belle but I hated that the fake dagger was going to be between them. Hook proposing to Emma was sweet but I really wanted him to confess first so there is nothing between them! This is gonna eat him alive ☹

So Beowulf was the true monster, that was their twist! I wasn’t expecting that, I was a little disappointed that we didn’t get to see Grendel LOL

Oh and how could I almost forget! Gideon handing the dagger back to Rumple at the end said a lot! He has to know what his father feels for him now! It has to touch him deep within!

Interesting epi overall, can't wait to see what happens next!
That was sad. Poor Rumple getting recognized for the hero he is and Beowulf coming in and whining and throwing a tantrum and ruined it all! I felt Rumple was a lot more gracious than he could have been!

Beowulf was one of the oldest literature stories but of course Adam and Eddie had to trash it. Although it was an unexpected twist.

I loved the hug and I hope for more! Come on, give your hero husband some love Belle! See him for who he is for once in three seasons.

Loved Gideon giving his dad back his dagger and Rumple doing that for his son, for both his sons was just beautiful! That wasn't a retcon because Rumple said in season 5 that he was going to throw Gaston in the river because he didn't want Belle to do that. He would take on anything including a curse to protect his loved ones.

The less I say about the cs engagement the better but karma is a bitch!
Old 03-20-2017, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Good thoughts there Irish

Yeah it was such a bittersweet scene when everyone was cheering for Rumple...

I hope Gideon has learned his lesson regarding the dagger. What his father told him hoping is sinking in within him...
Old 03-22-2017, 06:10 PM
Passionate Fan

I thought I would get this moving again. What was everyone's favorite Rumple scene besides the Rumbelle hug!

Mine were Rumple getting cheered in the tavern, and his sacrifice for his sons! They are my favorite because Rumple deserves to be lauded as a hero and unfortunately that changes in the past but he once again makes a heroic sacrifice and this time he is not only praised by the two people who mean the most to him, there is no Beowulf to take it away and if there was, Belle would have shot him down!
Old 03-23-2017, 05:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Oo hard question....I've got two

One is the Gideon scene in the clock tower when he talks about dark magic blacking his soul

and the other is with Bae when they are looking for the "monster" and Bae gives him strength not to use the dagger..
Old 03-23-2017, 08:09 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
Oo hard question....I've got two

One is the Gideon scene in the clock tower when he talks about dark magic blacking his soul

and the other is with Bae when they are looking for the "monster" and Bae gives him strength not to use the dagger..
Those are great scenes too!
Old 03-23-2017, 01:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373 (View Post)
I thought I would get this moving again. What was everyone's favorite Rumple scene besides the Rumbelle hug!
Hmm.. Rumple getting cheered in the tavern (that made me both happy and sad ) and when he repaired the sword for Gideon.

icon by me
Seamstress90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I'm so glad that we got to see the cheering scene though even though it was bittersweet
Reply   Post New Thread