Old 03-04-2017, 04:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Once Upon A Time Episode Discussion 6x11 "Tougher Than The Rest"

6x11: Tougher Than The Rest
March 5th, 2017 @ 8:00 p.m. Eastern

“Tougher Than The Rest” — With Snow still asleep in Storybrooke, David and Hook race to stop Gideon before he can confront Emma. Gideon makes a startling confession to Belle and Gold about his whereabouts while he was missing. Meanwhile, Regina struggles with the realization that everyone, perhaps even Robin, is better off in the alternate world where the Evil Queen was defeated. And when Emma inspires a familiar face to help her and Regina return home, she discovers the power to change her fate.

PROMOS:

RULES :

+ Some of you may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when you are criticizing something.
+ Do not insult characters/actors. Please stay positive.
+ Respect each other's ships.
+ Enjoy!

crazy_diamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 04:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

So the journey continues tonight

Looking forward to what the 2nd half will bring...
Old 03-05-2017, 12:04 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for opening!

RoseBennett
confessor_meggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 12:08 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm most likely going to miss the episode tonight! My mother-in-law is coming into town today. I'll have to stay away from this thread until I get to watch it, which may not be until Tuesday night.
Old 03-05-2017, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

No worries linnki, looking forward to hearing your thoughts
Old 03-05-2017, 04:00 PM
Elite Fan

Looking forward to this episode!

icon by me
Seamstress90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 07:12 PM
Extreme Fan

Got to watch it after all, yay! However, I want to watch it again with closed captioning to catch all that was said. Loved seeing Pinocchio again and loved the alternate Hook.
Old 03-05-2017, 07:33 PM
Loyal Fan

So happy OUAT is back on!!!! SQUEEEE!!!!!! and this set of epis is finally hopeful for RumBelle!!!!!!

Some thoughts:

- I liked that August found Emma and convinced her to go the police station and gave her a bit of hope for her future I've always wondered why her last name was Swan!

- Speaking of August, did anyone else like the chemistry between him and Emma? I totally want them together now (especially when he said "I've always liked swans" ) LOL

- Is Gideon crazy? I get him wanting to be a Savior to save a land from the Black Fairy (I think that’s what he said?) , but having to KILL another savior to do so? I think there is good in him fighting with bad and its affecting his ability to make sound judgements. Can’t blame him after his cruel treatment at the Black Fairy’s hand ☹

- I did like that Belle and Rumple are going to work together now and glad that Rumple suggested it

Glad to start out 6B with hope!
IrishWristWatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 05:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Right the whole, thought this was a really good episode to start off the 2nd half of the season

Rumple:
-Oh my his first scene seeing his son for the first time, all grown up. Rumbelle in shock and Gideon saying he wants to be the new Saviour. Also what Gideon went through . So Gideon is trying to defeat the Black Fairy by being the Savior.. Love the comfort Rumbelle had the end of that scene
- Great scene with Gideon in the next one. All the guilt he had over Baelfire and also Gideon . Also trying to Gideon to vent anger on him, to test him and he’s correct. He has a lot more experience. Listen to your father Gideon!
- at Imp Rumple in the AU world. Regina was pleased to see him, but Oh my what happened to Belle!! , he carries her bones around with him and concerning Belle saying ‘the woman I love’
- When Rumple shouts out Gideon’s name in the showdown with Emma . Although would have liked a scene showing us how he found out his name. Rumbelle pleading with Emma not to kill their son and Gideon going emo again.
- Emotional great scene at the end of the eppy with Rumbelle at the well. So many emotional scenes that they have had at the well and this was no exception. Love that Rumple told Belle what he was feeling and what had happened to him when Baelfire was alive and also Belle saying her choices were not the best course of action. Both taking steps and meeting in the middle to work together to help their son

Other stuff:
- Had a feeling that it was August meeting up with Emma when she was younger. Also Emma choosing Swan has her surname
- Missed Pinocchio/Emma friendship, glad to see it return
- Robin is back!, and I do wonder why he isn’t effected, what is going on with him ??
- Thought the Regina/Robin scenes were well done and did like Robin’s snark
- Really good scene with Belle and Charming regarding their children. Glad we had scene with them , do like their friendship
- AU Hook
Reply   Post New Thread