Old 12-03-2016, 04:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Once Upon A Time Episode Discussion 6x10 "Wish You Were Here"

6x10: Wish You Were Here
December 4th, 2016 @ 8:00 p.m. Eastern

“Wish You Were Here” — When she learns that our heroes possess a weapon capable of defeating her, the Evil Queen steals Aladdin’s magic lamp from Jasmine and makes a wish that could sideline the Savior forever. Unwilling to wake Snow while Emma is missing, David works with Hook and Henry to hold the Evil Queen at bay in Storybrooke, as Regina goes on a rogue rescue mission. Meanwhile, Gold and Belle face a surprising danger to their newborn son.

PROMOS:

RULES :

+ Some of you may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when you are criticizing something.
+ Do not insult characters/actors. Please stay positive.
+ Respect each other's ships.
+ Enjoy!

crazy_diamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 04:31 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for opening. Season finale already

RoseBennett
confessor_meggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 04:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

well mid-season

yeah it has gone quick , looking forward to this one

Old 12-04-2016, 08:06 AM
Master Fan

Yes sorry, mid-season

RoseBennett
Old 12-04-2016, 01:02 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for opening the thread! This seems like an interesting episode

icon by me
Seamstress90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

meggy -

Seamstress - it does indeed

Old 12-04-2016, 07:10 PM
Loyal Fan

I adored the tribute to Neal/Bae and the portrait of him

This was the most hopeful epi so far for RumBelle IMO, I could actually see them start working their way back together after tonight. Belle is good for Rumple and brings out the best in him and now he can find the strength to control the dark magic and save their son!
IrishWristWatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 05:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

So mid-season finale time, and I really enjoyed this one, so here goes..

Rumple:
- Loved the scene with the EQ, basically laying the verbal smackdown and wanting her head on a stick!, be afraid EQ, be very afraid..
- Aww using his and Belle’s DNA to find their son & he’s nowhere to be found , where is he!!!
- So AU time and Rumple is still locked in a prison, but this time in EQ’s castle. Loved the scene with Rumple and Regina, see these are the scenes I love
- Rumple and Belle at the lake, oh the Feels , and Rumple finally using actions instead of words and Belle, he wasn’t the one. First tentative steps
- Now the Blue Fairy looks a bit out of whack when Rumple and Belle meet up, at Rumple’s hatred of fairy’s popping up again, the Black Fairy has Gideon!!
- at AU Rumple and saying to Emma and Regina he’s going to wreck havoc on villages. Great seeing imp Rumple back again in whatever context
- Oh my the Rumple and Belle scene in their shop, oh the FEELS and then dum dum, the guy in the hooded clock is their son!!!, oh my word

Other stuff:
- So Emma went on a blood lust revenge thing at the beginning, thought steady on their girl.
- EQ at Robin Hood’s grave, basically rubbing it in to Regina, thought she was going to give her the smackdown then.
- And poof Emma has vanished
- Ooo AU time and Emma certainly has changed….aww look at Henry becoming a knight and Baelfire Feels!!
- Great Regina/EQ scene at the mayor’s office
- at AU Grumpy doing his usual letting everyone know about Regina’s appearance and Regina’s face at seeing Emma
- Like the Charming/Hook verbal argument going on and Charming that plan didn’t go according to plan did it!
- So Regina played with fire there with Henry and Emma etc with Regina trying to get Regina to remember
- The hooded clock guy got rid of the EQ in 5 seconds!!
- and the reveal, oh my
- and Robin returned , oops Regina

All in all a really good eppy, Robert was awesome and looking forward to what's in store next , pity we have to wait so long

Old 12-05-2016, 11:30 AM
Master Fan

Really loved the Bae mention
And as u mentoned the Rumple/Regina scene. Definetely the frenemies we love!
Also loved how they aged Snowing, Henry being knighted and Robin is back! And all the sq moments

Now, lets have a talk with crazy Gideon Ren, shall we?

RoseBennett
Old 12-05-2016, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Yes I've got my theories about Gideon

I'm now thinking Dream Gideon could be the Black Fairy in disguise or she is controlling him somehow..

Gideon you have to have a good talk with your parents!

Old 12-07-2016, 07:02 AM
Master Fan

Being impersonated by the BF is my current theory on Gideon too

RoseBennett
Old 12-07-2016, 08:51 AM
Loyal Fan

If Belle believed her son was kissing her but it was actually the Black Fairy in disguise, would it still work? Or does it have to be really and truly Gideon?

I think deep inside Rumple has a good heart, we've seen him do noble deeds before and we know Belle has a good heart. Perhaps Gideon is unique: a baby fathered by the DO, yet this particular DO was "chosen" by Excalibur so conflict! Perhaps he has the potential for great good or great evil and the Black Fairy realized this and felt she just had to get her hands on him!

Dying to know more about Rumple's Mom and her motivation, i think once we know this, everything else will fall in place.
Old 12-07-2016, 11:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishWristWatch (View Post)
If Belle believed her son was kissing her but it was actually the Black Fairy in disguise, would it still work? Or does it have to be really and truly Gideon?
Well we don't "know know" the kiss worked, there was no flash and he was supposed to be the God of dreams after all

RoseBennett
Old 12-07-2016, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Exactly, all might not be what it seemed..

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishWristWatch (View Post)

Dying to know more about Rumple's Mom and her motivation, i think once we know this, everything else will fall in place.
I think so too

Old 12-07-2016, 02:57 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy (View Post)
Well we don't "know know" the kiss worked, there was no flash and he was supposed to be the God of dreams after all
Oooo, why that is brilliant! I didn't even notice that! Maybe the Black Fairy knows another way to wake someone up from a sleeping curse and Belle/Rumple were completely fooled by this! You just blew my mind!!!
Reply   Post New Thread