Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2016, 06:21 AM
Master Fan

Once Upon A Time Episode Discussion 6x06 "Dark Waters"

6x06: Dark Waters
October 30th, 2016 @ 8:00 p.m. Eastern

“Dark Waters” —Emma tries to convince Aladdin to work with Jasmine to help Agrabah, while Regina teams up with Snow and David to free Archie from Zelena. The Evil Queen sows suspicion between Henry and Hook, even as Mr. Gold reminds her of his most important lesson. Meanwhile, in the past, Hook finds himself kidnapped by the mysterious Captain Nemo and held captive inside his legendary submarine, the Nautilus.

PROMOS:

RULES :

+ Some of you may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when you are criticizing something.
+ Do not insult characters/actors. Please stay positive.
+ Respect each other's ships.
+ Enjoy!

RoseBennett
confessor_meggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 11:33 AM
Moderator Support Team

cant wait for the new ep

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Imzadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 12:48 PM
Master Fan

Excited as always for the EQ/Rumple scene

RoseBennett
Old 10-30-2016, 01:36 PM
Moderator Support Team

Oh yes i really enjoy those a lot

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-30-2016, 06:08 PM
Loyal Fan

I liked the Nemo/Nautilus story, glad that Killian/Nemo/Liam2 reconciled. I knew the shears weren’t gone for good though! And speaking of shears:

I’m confused what Rumple whats to do with them that would change Belle’s fate. If the shears would remove a saviors fate, would they make Belle not a hero anymore? Would she revert to her Lacey persona? Hope they explain this better cuz I’m confused right now (or if one of you understands and could explain it to me, I would appreciate that LOL)

I was totally expecting Belle to see EQ/Rumple kiss , grateful it didn’t end with that!!!! Will rumple see the sonogram pic?
IrishWristWatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 06:18 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishWristWatch (View Post)
I was totally expecting Belle to see EQ/Rumple kiss , grateful it didn’t end with that!!!!
I was so glad Belle didn't see that! At this point, she would never accept any explanations for what happened.

When she and Snow were at the hospital and Snow said no one would blame Belle for not including Rumple in their son's life, I was screaming in my head that she was so wrong! All us dearies would blame her, that's for sure!
Old 10-31-2016, 05:36 AM
Master Fan

I'm confused about the scissor thing too, I just don't see what he wants to cut exactly

Also liked the brief face off between Regina/EQ-Zelena, finally.

Other than that I wasn't particularly interested in the episode

RoseBennett
Old 11-01-2016, 01:36 PM
Moderator Support Team

couldnt watch yet because of work but i will watch tomorrow

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-02-2016, 02:53 AM
Master Fan

Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

RoseBennett
Old 11-03-2016, 03:56 AM
Moderator Support Team

was home at after 9 pm last night from work so yeah. but tonight. yes tonight is the night lol. I hate that works keeps me from my Shows

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-03-2016, 04:53 AM
Master Fan

The Suz odissey of watching ouat

RoseBennett
Old 11-04-2016, 10:56 AM
Moderator Support Team

seriously but I finally managed yesterday hehe. I really liked the episode. I would have liked to see a bit more rumple instead of so much hook but oh well. I enjoyed the scenes we saw but yeah the ending.... not so sure about that lol

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-04-2016, 12:30 PM
Master Fan

It is confusing And hopefully we'll get more Rumple soon with this shears thing

RoseBennett
Old 11-05-2016, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Yeah I think the shears he wants to cute away the darkness but time will tell

I have to admit this episode didn't grab me at all, was bored by it

Rumple:
Great 1st scene with the EQ, basically telling her to back off and love the walk off he did
WTF was that 2nd scene all about though, seriously why even go there , totally wrong and uncomfortable. I do think Rumple is playing the EQ but still..

Other stuff:
Belle her scenes and you could see the whole confusion thing going on with her, she doesn't know what to do, bu the end scene though, going to slip the baby photo under Rumple's door while the other stuff is going on
Glad we got to see more of Henry in this eppy, good to see him front and centre.
Snow: Finally scenes with Belle, but I don't know why she didn't stay with Belle to go see the doc's. Thought she would do that because you could see that Belle needed someone there

Yay Jiminy is freed!

Did like the look Henry gave Hook when he mentioned about not eating Pop Tarts

and liked the EQ/Henry scenes as well..

Other than that
crazy_diamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 01:52 PM
Master Fan

EQ scenes have been awesome so far , with the exception of the last one with Rumple for me

RoseBennett
Reply   Post New Thread