Old 10-15-2016, 03:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Once Upon A Time Episode Discussion 6x04 "Strange Case"

6x04: Strange Case
October 16th, 2016 @ 8:00 p.m. Eastern

“Strange Case” — The Evil Queen and Hyde continue on their quest to steal Dr. Jekyll’s serum even as Snow looks forward to her first day back in the classroom. Emma looks forward to Hook moving in with her, and Hook finds himself trying to protect Belle from Mr. Gold, who has made sure she can’t leave the confines of the Jolly Roger. Meanwhile, in flashback, Rumplestiltskin helps Dr. Jekyll complete his serum to separate a man’s personality into two—good and evil—and, as always, his help comes with a hefty price.

PROMOS:

RULES :

+ Some of you may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when you are criticizing something.
+ Do not insult characters/actors. Please stay positive.
+ Respect each other's ships.
+ Enjoy!

crazy_diamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 05:14 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for opening!
Short floof

RoseBennett
confessor_meggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Oh yes get ready

Looking forward to this episode
Old 10-16-2016, 05:23 AM
Master Fan

Just remember to fill the alcohol cabinet!

RoseBennett
Old 10-16-2016, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

All prepared
Old 10-17-2016, 03:11 AM
Master Fan

Well,turns out I really needed it this time

and boy am I loving short floof Rumple

RoseBennett
Old 10-17-2016, 04:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Now 6x04, blimey this was a rollercoaster , this should have been renamed ‘Rumple’s plans backfire a lot’

Rumple:
- So the reason for the haircut was that he didn’t like to see himself in the mirror , what he has become
- Oh my, the new haircut, he is looking , but when doesn’t he!
- EQ will you get your hands off of Rumple!!,
- So now the 1st of Rumple’s plan goes wrong, thinking he would get rid of Hyde because he mentioned Belle and then nothing and now Hyde after Belle
- FTL Rumple has a big interest in what Jekyll is doing, but why. I did go WTF at first because I thought he was in our world and thought he can’t go there!!
- Now Rumbelle , Rumple putting a shield up to protect Belle, now Belle he’s only trying to protect you, she is so headstrong is Belle, they sure are butting heads…
- Love Rumple’s theatrics when visiting Jekyll and also Hyde,
- So now Rumple is going after Hyde his way, and 2nd time it went wrong, that damn dagger!!
- See Rumple is not thinking this through at all, he’s thinking I’m not going to make those mistakes again, but now he’s making new mistakes!
- So Regina and Rumple finally meet and the look Rumple gives her when she mentions the haircut
- 3rd plan gone wrong for Rumple, thinking Hyde is the villain when it was Jekyll who is now trying to kill Belle
- Belle safe via Hook and Rumple now finds out that Regina has to die to get rid of the EQ…
- The Rumbelle dock scene, OMG . It was no holds barred from both of them, at the haircut mention and then it all comes out why Rumple went after Jekyll/Hyde in the past, because of Belle and then they both went hell for leather at each other. They are both not budging ….I do think their argument reminded me a bit of their ‘Skin Deep’ argument, saying hurtful things and regretting it afterwards. Amazing work once again from Robert and Emilie…

Other stuff:
- Love see Belle in action mode , protecting her baba Don’t mess with a expecting mother and liked her scenes with Hook.
- Lovely family moment with the Charmings as Charming cooks breakfast for Emma
- So now we’ve met Jasmine who’s working at the school. I like her, but she is working with the Seerer, that doesn’t sound good…
- So Regina flat out tells Emma that she needs to die to defeat the EQ and Emma hasn’t told anyone yet what is happening to her!
- Oh Grumpy, I do love you, great scene with him and the EQ
- So Snow has gone back to teaching, although teaching the kids Newton’s theories, I don’t think the kids were ready, I wasn’t . Also Snow saying she hasn’t been teaching in a while, I thought she was teaching in 4b

All in all, another good eppy , Robert was awesome as always and the angst hurt like a . Intrigued how they are going to sort out the EQ problem
Old 10-17-2016, 05:04 AM
Master Fan

Really liked Jasmine's introduction, intriguing

Regina/Rumple being back at frenemie it out, you go guys! And I really love how much they're using Grumpy!

RoseBennett
Old 10-17-2016, 05:04 AM
Loyal Fan

Crazy D, great analysis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyDiamond
Now 6x04, blimey this was a rollercoaster , this should have been renamed ‘Rumple’s plans backfire a lot’
I’m imagining John Cleese’s voice with a Monty Python animation, announcing “The Tale of Rumple’s Plan’s Backfiring. A LOT”

Quote:
- FTL Rumple has a big interest in what Jekyll is doing, but why. I did go WTF at first because I thought he was in our world and thought he can’t go there!!
Oh wait! That’s right! Did they explain that! Does he just not know that’s the LwM since there are prob several lands without it?

Quote:
- So now Rumple is going after Hyde his way, and 2nd time it went wrong, that damn dagger!!
As much as I hated seeing Rumple come under someone’s control again, I had to admit Hyde was quite clever in tricking Rumple into “giving up” his dagger! I didn’t think Hyde was that bad when they first started showing him, it was sad that both J/H had to die cuz I felt that Hyde was the one taken advantage of. Honestly this was too much of a “bait and switch” to me and left me feeling disappointed with the story.

Quote:
- Oh Grumpy, I do love you, great scene with him and the EQ
I loved his comment “You’re gonna see MY dark side!”

Quote:
Intrigued how they are going to sort out the EQ problem
I think its going to involve RH somehow. Perhaps Regina sacrifices herself cuz the EQ gets completely out of hand (like Rumple when Pan came to Sbrooke) and she ends up in the Uworld, whole again. She meets RH who tells her that her time has not come yet and he is going to help her get back, but that he is OK and will be waiting for her someday when it is her time and how proud he is of her.

Re: RumBelle's argument - I get why some have decided to binge watch when things hopefully get better between RumBelle – this epi was hard to watch! I'm going to take a few days myself and decide if I want to keep watching or join the binge watch crowd (IF things look better for them) We knew this was coming, but boy was it hard to watch
IrishWristWatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 05:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy (View Post)
Really liked Jasmine's introduction, intriguing

Regina/Rumple being back at frenemie it out, you go guys! And I really love how much they're using Grumpy!

So did I, bit wary of Jasmine being with the Seerer though, hmm that could come back to bite her..

Yeah, great Regina and Rumple scenes last night

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishWristWatch (View Post)
Crazy D, great analysis!
Aww thanks Irish

Quote:
Oh wait! That’s right! Did they explain that! Does he just not know that’s the LwM since there are prob several lands without it?
They didn't explain it, but one of my online people said it was the same world as Cruella , and people didn't say another on tumblr, so maybe that is right..

It was hard to watch, but it was needed, both being honest, even though it damn hurt, just glad it came now rather than E11, now that they have hit this, it's time for them to get back on the road back together
Reply   Post New Thread