Old 09-24-2016, 03:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Once Upon A Time Episode Discussion 6x01 "The Savior"

6x01: The Savior
September 25th, 2016 @ 8:00 p.m. Eastern

Description : As “Once Upon a Time” returns to ABC for its sixth season, SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 25 (8:00–9:00 p.m. EDT), on the ABC Television Network, so does its classic villain—the Evil Queen. Creators Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz (“Lost,” “Tron: Legacy”) invite you to join everyone’s favorite fairytale characters as they face-off against this supercharged enemy.

In the season premiere episode, “The Savior,” as our heroes set out to stop Hyde, Emma develops a mysterious side effect, and Storybrooke becomes a haven for refugees from the Land of Untold Stories. Meanwhile, Regina and Zelena embrace their newfound sisterhood by becoming roommates, while Rumple tries to free Belle from the sleeping Curse with the help of a stranger. In flashback, Jafar confronts an afflicted Aladdin in Agrabah, and a secret about the Savior is revealed.

PROMOS:

RULES :

+ Some of you may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when you are criticizing something.
+ Do not insult characters/actors. Please stay positive.
+ Respect eachother's ships.
+ Enjoy!

crazy_diamond is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 08:13 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for opening!

Now, let's wake Belle up, shall we?

RoseBennett
confessor_meggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

No problem

and yes first priority!
Old 09-25-2016, 01:04 PM
Elite Fan

Bobby's tweet

icon by me
Seamstress90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 01:50 PM
Master Fan

Rumple trying to explain to Belle why Coca-cola is bad for her health

RoseBennett
Old 09-25-2016, 02:10 PM
Elite Fan

"Sweetheart, do you have any idea what that stuff does to your teeth? Just look at mine.."

icon by me
Seamstress90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 04:06 AM
Master Fan

Well, that would have been a better plot twist than what we got yesterday imo

RoseBennett
Old 09-26-2016, 04:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Good premiere I thought to start off S6, right off we go:

Rumple – oh my how I’ve missed you , so he’s now on his travels to meet this Morpheus to free Belle, crack on with it . I loved the conviction he had in his voice when he met Morpheus and Morpheus questioned his love for Belle and their child , I felt like Wooing around the room , great scene that. That end scene though with him all alone , he shouldn’t let that defeat him though. This was a dream world, it was Belle’s and Morpheus’s, the fears and Morpheus painting Rumple as the villain, of course it’s going to project in the dream world. It can be fixed though, win her back Rumple .

Rumbelle / Belle– THE FEELS!!! THE FEELS!! . I was not prepared . I loved the Skin Deep redux that happened . Right off the bat I love the little nervousness Belle had and Rumple putting her at ease and saving chip from being chipped . When Rumple said he didn’t want to be a beast and the little quips he had while speaking to Belle. The scene where they talked about Baelfire was lovely and then the dance, I was NOT prepared, the music playing and Rumple changing Belle’s dress . Love when Rumple said Belle was getting the hang of it and the TLK!!!!!!, it was working and then Belle pulled away, oh the Skin Deep parrells . Then Morpheus dropped the bombshell . I thought he might be their son. I think though Belle is in a lot of confusion and denial atm and this was a dream world, it wasn’t really and plus Morpheus’s dream world as well, it was their fears and also Morpheus painting Rumple as the villain didn’t help. Belle needs to take a step back and get her head together. She loves Rumple no question, but what has happened to them before in the past is front and centre. They definitely need some time alone and talk

Thought the Regina/Snow scenes were lovely, my fave of the episode along with the Rumbelle. Regina and Snow have got a sisters vibe going on that is lovely to scene and great scene of them reminiscing about their past.

Right Emma has got the shakes and we see the Oracle again…so according to her Emma is going to pop her clogs….not looking good for you there Emma and there are a number of Savior’s already including Aladdin which surprised me.

Great to see Archie again , lovely scene with Emma and I hope it’s not the last I see of him!!, he needs to counsel Rumbelle

Good scene at the end with the return of the Evil Queen 

So all in all a good start and I’m looking forward to where this season takes me…
Old 09-26-2016, 05:05 AM
Master Fan

I wonder, is the fact that chipped was "save" a way to use another cup as symbol since the original chip is gone?

RoseBennett
Old 09-26-2016, 05:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Well it could well be..., should have brought that chip back with them
Old 09-26-2016, 02:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Poor Rumple, yet again!
Old 09-26-2016, 02:44 PM
Master Fan

I know

I'm gonna chip all their tea sets personally, just to be sure

RoseBennett
Old 09-27-2016, 05:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

and yes , please have Rumple catch some kind of break this season!
Reply   Post New Thread