Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Once Upon A Time Episode Discussion 5x19 "Sisters"

5x19: Sisters
April 24th, 2016 @ 8:00 p.m. Eastern

Description:
Hades tells Zelena that he wants a future with her outside of the Underworld. All she
needs to do is heal his heart with True Love’s Kiss so they can leave the Underworld and
trap the heroes there for eternity. When Regina overhears of this plan, she enlists Cora’s
help to find a way to separate Zelena from Hades. However, Cora reveals a family
secret that could change Regina and Zelena’s lives forever.

PROMO:

RULES:
+ Some of you may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when you are criticizing something.
+ Do not insult characters/actors. Please stay positive.
+ Respect each other's ships.
+ Enjoy!

Last edited by crazy_diamond; 04-30-2016 at 12:35 PM
crazy_diamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 12:18 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for opening, very excited about this one

RoseBennett
confessor_meggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

No problem , Rumple tomorrow and wonder what Cora's secret will be
Old 04-25-2016, 05:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Thought this wasn't a bad eppy..

So all about the brothers and sisters this week..

- Must admit did like Hades car
- Ahh sisters showdown with Regina and Zelana, think Regina won that with the sass.
- and now evil twin James is back. Glad they give Josh more to do and he plays a villain well.
- Rumbelle!!, oh the FEELS , he will save you and the baba Belle!
- So Regina's plan is to free Cora, hmm and Hook was the one who done it, shades of S2 there..
- Cruella, oh you do make me
- Really liked the flashbacks of young Zelana and Regina and should have now that Cora would do something underhand like that.. and I thought we would get a bigger bombshell that erasing memories again...
- So another one gets dumped in the sea....James is no more...
- and now Cora, Zelana and Regina scene, good scene that...
- I really did think that Cora would be on the way down, yes she did a good deed in the end, but it doesn't erase 30+ years of she did, yep didn't like that, cheap way out..
- And also Regina and Zelana seemed to be on a path of forgiveness, seriously after all the that she did to Rumple and Robin, it's as easy as that , I hope damn not!
- Now the ending, so Pan/Rumple teamup , I must admit I didn't think I would like it, but I do , looking forward to see how this plays out , now Pan don't go back on your word to your son..
Old 04-25-2016, 07:53 AM
Master Fan

I thought it was a good episode too, I love to have some Lana, Barbara and Bex onmy screen

-Cruella must always have a memorable mention for me
-James/David. Too bad he went down the sea, I like evil Josh a lot
-Regina mothering Zelena when she came back late from the date
-Cora being shady as ever. Barbara nailed it again
-Rumple enlisting his father's help. I don't think he trusts his father one bit, but you gotta do what you gotta do to save Rumbaba.
-Rumple saying he wasn't going to take Pan's deal before Zelena gave the curse to Belle: a) He's still not making bad choices/evil deeds for the sake of it
b) Protective husband
-"I hear you are wicked, but I'm much worse"

Unlikes:
-Zelena's fast track to redemption. But that's what they've been doing for quite awhile anyway. If you don't have a name made of 15 letters or more no worries, no one ever remembers what you did wrong
-Unsure on Cora passing. Didn't want her to burn in hell but poor Henry Sr. to having her there I'd have preferred she stayed to rule the UW with Pan
-Cora's secret turned out to be...not much

RoseBennett

Last edited by confessor_meggy; 04-25-2016 at 08:03 AM
Old 04-25-2016, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

agree with you on that

That's what let it down for me, the very fast track redemption of Cora and the, what seems, starting of it of Zelana

Can't wait for the Pan/Rumple vs Zelana showdown
Old 04-25-2016, 01:17 PM
Elite Fan

Pan and Rumple teaming up was kinda awesome!

I laughed when Cruella punched Emma in the face.
ChakotaysLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 04:05 PM
Master Fan

didn't do much effect to her though.

I'd be fine if they wanted to redeem Zelena, but I'm tired of feeling villains aside from Rumple and Regina getting redemption just because others tell them "it's ok" without showing actual remorse for what they do.

Give "evil-for-the-fun-of-it-and-the-gin" Cruella anytime

RoseBennett
Old 04-25-2016, 04:40 PM
Elite Fan

Emma kinda deserved it, honestly. Killing Cruella and all. It would be out of character for Cruella not to physically assault her in some way. Just bring Cruella back and and let her go on her merry way. Its not like she can actually kill anyone. LOL!

I have very few characters on this show I like anymore. frankly all of them have some pretty terrible things, and none of them are really worth redeeming. They would waste less time letting things go and just moving on with their lives and learning to leave people alone and stop being so judgemental. But then again, the underlying theme to OUAT is hypocrisy.
Old 04-25-2016, 09:43 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChakotaysLover (View Post)

I have very few characters on this show I like anymore. frankly all of them have some pretty terrible things, and none of them are really worth redeeming. They would waste less time letting things go and just moving on with their lives and learning to leave people alone and stop being so judgemental. But then again, the underlying theme to OUAT is hypocrisy.
ITA!

And that's why Rumple is still my favorite on this show where the writers have become so lazy and uncreative.

Rumple is the character who while sacrificing his life to save his loved ones, proclaimed that he was a villain who was undeserving of a happy ending. Unlike the other so-called heroes who brag about anything heroic they do and are in denial about their selfish, evil acts, Rumple acknowledges who and what he is.

When Rumple stops being that character is when I stop liking him. So hopefully even as badly written as this show is becoming Rumple still continues to be self aware and non-hypocritical.
Old 04-26-2016, 01:10 AM
Elite Fan

What gets me about the so called "Heroes" is that they are constantly rubbing the villains noses in all the evil deeds that they've done, while the evil they did get's over looked.

Rumple at least has been consistent in his proclamations that he is a bad guy.
Old 04-26-2016, 04:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)

Rumple is the character who while sacrificing his life to save his loved ones, proclaimed that he was a villain who was undeserving of a happy ending. Unlike the other so-called heroes who brag about anything heroic they do and are in denial about their selfish, evil acts, Rumple acknowledges who and what he is.
Exactly
Old 04-26-2016, 07:28 AM
Master Fan

I agree with you all I still like most of the characters, mostly not when they have an interaction with Rumple or Belle though , but Rumple/Bobby is what actually keeps me watching since S4

RoseBennett
Old 04-26-2016, 12:09 PM
Elite Fan

Rumple is the only reason I'm still around. I don't watch the show live anymore.
Old 04-27-2016, 09:38 AM
Master Fan

Well, and I bet Cruella this arc

RoseBennett
Reply   Post New Thread