Old 05-06-2017, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Once Upon A Time Discussion 6x20 "The Song In Your Heart"

6x20: The Song In Your Heart
May 7th, 2017 @ 8:00 p.m. Eastern

“The Song in Your Heart” – In flashback, Snow and Charming make a special wish that Emma will be protected. The result of their wish has the whole kingdom bursting into song which infuriates the Evil Queen. Meanwhile in Storybrooke, the Black Fairy announces her plans to unleash another curse on the town while Emma and Hook prepare for their wedding,

PROMOS:

RULES :

+ Some of you may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when you are criticizing something.
+ Do not insult characters/actors. Please stay positive.
+ Respect each other's ships.
+ Enjoy!

crazy_diamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 06:02 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the thread.

icon by me
Seamstress90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 03:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

No problem

Now the big news, will Rumple sing or not
Old 05-07-2017, 12:19 PM
Elite Fan

Most likely not

icon by me
Seamstress90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 12:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

The Earth will fall of it's axis if he does
Old 05-07-2017, 06:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Well there was more rumple in that than I thought! I loved when he twirled, flourished and seemed about to sing and then said “I’d rather poke my eyes out with a rusty fork!” LOL I was a little disappointed to see just a brief "flashback Rumple" in the promo for next week, but I think at this point any RumBelle scenes are too spoilery to show so I understand.

I love the actors/actresses on this show and they sang beautifully! But even so, a musical epi just felt out of place to me. I love “The Flash”, but when they did their musical it felt the same. In S1 (“The Flash”), they had a friends night out with karaoke that fit perfectly and showcased Grant’s awesome singing. I thought that was well done and it left me wanting more. I don’t understand adding a musical to a show that’s never had one; it would have made as much sense to say “hey we’re taking a break from the story line this week, but here’s your favorite characters singing some show tunes. Enjoy!” Anyway, I hope I’m in the minority and that most viewers loved it and want more, but it just wasn’t my thing.

Can't wait for next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IrishWristWatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 09:25 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishWristWatch (View Post)
Well there was more rumple in that than I thought! I loved when he twirled, flourished and seemed about to sing and then said “I’d rather poke my eyes out with a rusty fork!” LOL I was a little disappointed to see just a brief "flashback Rumple" in the promo for next week, but I think at this point any RumBelle scenes are too spoilery to show so I understand.

I love the actors/actresses on this show and they sang beautifully! But even so, a musical epi just felt out of place to me. I love “The Flash”, but when they did their musical it felt the same. In S1 (“The Flash”), they had a friends night out with karaoke that fit perfectly and showcased Grant’s awesome singing. I thought that was well done and it left me wanting more. I don’t understand adding a musical to a show that’s never had one; it would have made as much sense to say “hey we’re taking a break from the story line this week, but here’s your favorite characters singing some show tunes. Enjoy!” Anyway, I hope I’m in the minority and that most viewers loved it and want more, but it just wasn’t my thing.

Can't wait for next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The few that watched pretty much hated it except for the Rumple/Regina scene and the Snowing song. Some enjoyed Hook's song but not it's contents and compared him to Gaston. Majority who saw it had nothing really good to say about it.
Old 05-08-2017, 04:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Well I knew that Rumple wasn't going to sing

Rumple:
- in EF the comment made by Rumple about singing , although I think it was more Robert than Rumple
- the SB scene with Hook. Rumple tells what he is doing for his family and then darts him anyway . Considering what Hook was telling Emma in his vows about love, I think the vows weren't exactly true.

Other stuff:
- Out of them all, I think Josh had the best voice and his and Snow's song was the best out of them all
- The Evil Queen went right into song there
- Also so the rest of villains love Rumple so much considering they were singing about him
- TBH though, I cannot understand why they did this. It didn't move the plot along at all. Also I thought you can't rip Emma's heart out because he is a product of TL not because of the songs in her heart . the episode felt out of place. Gathering momentum for the finale and they decide to stick this eppy in right in the middle of it
Reply   Post New Thread