Old 04-22-2017, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Once Upon A Time Discussion 6x18 "Where Bluebirds Fly"

6x18: Where Bluebirds Fly
April 23rd, 2017 @ 8:00 p.m. Eastern

“Where Bluebirds Fly” — In flashback, Zelena befriends a young woodcutter who has been cursed and turns to her for help finding a new heart. Zelena is forced to choose between keeping her powers and her friendship with him. Meanwhile, in Storybrooke, Zelena decides to take on the Black Fairy and put a stop to her, once and for all, against Regina’s wishes, and the Charmings disagree over Emma and Hook’s wedding plans.

PROMOS:

RULES :

+ Some of you may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when you are criticizing something.
+ Do not insult characters/actors. Please stay positive.
+ Respect each other's ships.
+ Enjoy!

crazy_diamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 03:12 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the thread

icon by me
Seamstress90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

No worries

Hope for some Rumple tonight...
Old 04-23-2017, 06:12 PM
Loyal Fan

I love seeing Rumple and Belle working to save Gideon, but why didn’t she go with Rumple to look thru the books in the Sorcerer’s mansion? She could help him immensely and they could work together!! I get that she was needed in the plot to babysit Robin, but anyone could have done that….

I love that Snow keeps saying “We were cursed!” to David, makes me think of Ross telling Rachel “We were on a break!” LOL

I was glad that Zelena was willing to sacrifice her magic to save Sbrooke, but that was so sad that she let her friend become tin! Oh please, I hope she reverses it!
IrishWristWatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 09:54 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishWristWatch (View Post)
I love seeing Rumple and Belle working to save Gideon, but why didn’t she go with Rumple to look thru the books in the Sorcerer’s mansion? She could help him immensely and they could work together!! I get that she was needed in the plot to babysit Robin, but anyone could have done that….

I love that Snow keeps saying “We were cursed!” to David, makes me think of Ross telling Rachel “We were on a break!” LOL

I was glad that Zelena was willing to sacrifice her magic to save Sbrooke, but that was so sad that she let her friend become tin! Oh please, I hope she reverses it!
I will never like Zelena but she did the right thing for once.

I loved Rumbelle and watched all their scenes! Great stuff!

Give Belle her baby back and stop making her the one stop shop for babysitters!
Old 04-23-2017, 09:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

I was kinda hoping that she went back to Oz for this reason.
But I'm proud of her for what she did in Storybrooke.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
baelfire24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 04:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

So in regards to the latest episode, wasn’t bad..so here goes:

Rumple:
- Wonderful scenes in the latest eppy. Love that he went in hero mode to try to walk Blue Fairy up, although he and Belle have now got accustomed to hiding bodies!. So glad he told Belle that Gideon’s heart has been taken by the Black Fairy and Belle’s joy when he told her . Also the end scene with Rumple not exactly trusting what the “heroes” will do in waking up Blue, did love that Belle was his strength there as well. Great to see Rumbelle being couplely in this episode, hugging and holding hands, I’ve missed that.

Other stuff:
- Lovely Charming/Henry scene in this episode. I’ve missed their scenes together, along with Henry and Rumple too!!. Lovely that Charming gave him some positivity and also telling Henry to have time to be a teenager again, which he really hasn’t been since he took the Author’s powers. I do wonder what those symbols mean though.
- Now a Belle/Regina scene, blimey we haven’t had one of those for ages…nice scene and I miss their dynamic, but Regina no apology from you yet, although it could have happened off screen
- Snow going a bit wedding mad, but I’m with Charming on this. Sort all the stuff out first before doing a wedding!
- Aww Belle scenes with baby Robyn just made me , spending time with her and missing out on this with her son Gideon….still don’t know why Belle is talking to Zelena though with killing her step-son, but her mother instinct kicked in taking care of Robyn and it was lovely scenes..
- Regina basically telling Zelena to shove off was good and she was taking quite a few tumbles in this episode..
- So it does seem that Gideon is more powerful than Regina, hmm…and the Black Fairy wanting all the fairy crystals to go dark. Is that her power supply gone now?
- The Zelena backstory didn't hold me I'm afraid,
- So Regina and Emma will take care of baby Robyn is anything bad happens to Zelena….and now Zelena is no more magic…but doing the right thing for once...
- Now what is the secret Black Fairy has held from Rumple!!

I really liked in this eppy seeing characters pair up that we haven’t seen in a while in Charming/Henry and Belle/Regina, however small the scene. Also moving the main arc of the story forward. Some good characters scenes, just wish that we had more main focus on the main arc a bit more than the backstory and Hook/Emma wedding..

Really looking forward to this Sunday’s eppy though, oh my the promo
Old 04-24-2017, 06:32 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
Also the end scene with Rumple not exactly trusting what the “heroes” will do in waking up Blue, did love that Belle was his strength there as well. Great to see Rumbelle being couplely in this episode, hugging and holding hands, I’ve missed that.
and he said he would never change So great to see

Quote:
I do wonder what those symbols mean though.
Hmmm some of those look like my teenager's doodles. Could she be an author?

Quote:
- Now what is the secret Black Fairy has held from Rumple!!
I wanna know why Blue didn't tell us this secret earlier!

Quote:
Really looking forward to this Sunday’s eppy though, oh my the promo
Oh yeah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baelfire24
I was kinda hoping that she went back to Oz for this reason.
But I'm proud of her for what she did in Storybrooke.
ITA I do hope she gets a chance somehow to put the heart in the Tin Man and wake him up, would be so great to see that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace
Give Belle her baby back and stop making her the one stop shop for babysitters!
I know! It was painful seeing her with a baby knowing what she sacrificed for Gideon
IrishWristWatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
and he said he would never change So great to see
It was

Quote:

I wanna know why Blue didn't tell us this secret earlier!

exactly , she has been sitting on this info all this time and said nothing!, shady
Old 04-27-2017, 07:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
exactly , she has been sitting on this info all this time and said nothing!, shady
That occurred to me too.

Also why is the Black Fairy so worried about her secret, seeing as Blue has kept the secret all this time...?
Old 04-27-2017, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Possibly because she's in SB now, cards are off the table

Hopefully get a few answers on Sunday...
Reply   Post New Thread