Master Fan

Yep, come to our shores Bobby!

RoseBennett
Old 03-30-2016, 07:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Hope we get the odd filming pic while they are shooting, I don't want too many though...

Old 03-30-2016, 03:47 PM
Master Fan

I want some goofy pics with the cast, it's been to long since I could drool over Bobby, Ewan and Johnny all together!

RoseBennett
Old 03-30-2016, 09:22 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy (View Post)
I want some goofy pics with the cast, it's been to long since I could drool over Bobby, Ewan and Johnny all together!

Can't wait to start seeing filming a promo pics.
Old 03-31-2016, 05:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
oh yes

Old 04-11-2016, 01:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

Robert with Irvine Welsh from yesterday's fundraising event. There's another tweet saying Robert read excerpts from the Begbie sequel but Irvine use profanity in that tweet so I didn't bring it.

But we need video of this!

Old 04-11-2016, 04:16 PM
Master Fan

Well, m only recording is awful tbh. But I hope someone will post some videos because he was just and Irvine was so much fun too!!!!!!!!!

And the book sounds great! (Ok, for what I could understand, because it was kind of difficult with all those Scottish accents to me )

RoseBennett
Old 04-11-2016, 07:53 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Well, m only recording is awful tbh. But I hope someone will post some videos because he was just and Irvine was so much fun too!!!!!!!!!

And the book sounds great! (Ok, for what I could understand, because it was kind of difficult with all those Scottish accents to me )
Omg! I forgot you were going to attend.

How was it? Did you meet Bobby?
Old 04-12-2016, 05:15 AM
Master Fan

No I didn't Had to flee after the Q&A to get the train back. But the Q&A was so much fun (even when I didn't understand a word because they were going full Scottish ).
Both Irvine and Bobby were so fun, though between Bobby gesticulating and seeing the floof so close it was difficult to stay concentrated lol.

The book on Begbie sounds very interesting too, though I didn't understand much when they read it because again of the scottish slang etc. so I'll wait for the Italian release

Ps: When Bobby read the extract he put the glasses on and he was so Dr.Rush teaching a lesson

RoseBennett
Old 04-12-2016, 05:15 AM
Master Fan

No I didn't Had to flee after the Q&A to get the train back. But the Q&A was so much fun (even when I didn't understand a word because they were going full Scottish ).
Both Irvine and Bobby were so fun, though between Bobby gesticulating and seeing the floof so close it was difficult to stay concentrated lol.

The book on Begbie sounds very interesting too, though I didn't understand much when they read it because again of the scottish slang etc. so I'll wait for the Italian release

Ps: When Bobby read the extract he put the glasses on and he was so Dr.Rush teaching a lesson

RoseBennett
Old 04-12-2016, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Was it great meggy , and I love the readings they did and also them talking about Begbie and the film

Also update from Robert yesterday, he's getting his haircut next week and the moustache is growing

Old 04-12-2016, 02:47 PM
Master Fan

DOn't talk about haircuts in my presence

I was also gonna ask him if he was going to grow the mustache back for Begbie but restrained myself

And for future titles I suggest "Crazy little psychos are the best" which apperantly is what Danny Boyle told him when he auditioned for Begbie

RoseBennett
Old 04-13-2016, 05:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

oops sorry

and that is a great title

Saw a little bit of Trainspotting last night, my Robert's Scottish accent is really thick in that movie..

Old 04-13-2016, 04:44 PM
Master Fan

I can't watch it in the original language Even with subtitles, and having watched it 3 or 4 times already, I might as well watch a Bollywood movie

RoseBennett
Old 04-14-2016, 05:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I must admit a couple of times I had to struggle with what they were saying..

Such a really strong Scottish accent he had in the movie

Closed Thread   Post New Thread