Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-04-2003, 09:37 AM
Absolute Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I really do hope that they are a couple, though! I love Cameron.
Old 07-06-2003, 01:15 AM
Dedicated Fan

I hope not. I dont like her but if thats what he wants thats cool.
Old 07-07-2003, 05:54 AM
Master Fan

Not sure if everyone checks on the TV thread, but this sounds like a juicy story. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Show: Entertainment Tonight
Episode: (#5691) - 07/07/2003 - Britney 'Fesses Up
Network: (SYN) Syndicated
Date: Monday - July 07, 2003

About: (#5691) - 07/07/2003 - Britney 'Fesses Up
In a tell-all interview, Britney Spears comes clean about losing her virginity. For years, she's worn her chastity like a crown, but in W magazine's upcoming issue, the pop star speaks out about the lost love of her life, Justin Timberlake.
Old 07-07-2003, 11:00 AM
Master Fan

Britney Who?
Justin Timberlake finally moves on. Plus, get out of J.Lo's wallet!
by BeatBoxBetty

Justin Timberlake may be experiencing amnesia these days, but it's not because he was smacked in the noodle. By all accounts it looks like the lucky dog is currently consumed with Cameron Diaz. But what about that other famous blonde he used to blow bubble gum with? Perhaps Justin's just too busy with his current angel to even notice if she's alive.

On top of every tabloid in town declaring that Cameron (31) and Justin (22) are the hottest couple in town, reports are coming in that he just cancelled plans to record a duet for Britney Spears' new album. While it would definitely help the Princess of Pop's missing-in-action career, a spokesman for Justin told WENN.com, "He's too busy right now and can't fit it in." Ouchity ouch ouch!

Even Justin's 69-year-old granny knows that his "Cry Me A River" days are over. PeopleNews reports that sassy Sadie Bomar is delighted her grandson is getting on with his life with a mature girl like Cameron. "Justin is on the phone to her quite a bit as he isn't always able to be there for her in person because of his tour," she told reporters. "The good thing about Cameron is that she's older and more mature and can deal with that... He likes that because she's more settled down and sure of herself than Britney was. She is more emotionally settled. Justin is really settled down and sure of himself, Britney wasn't. Cameron has had relationships and is more stable."

*ouch* [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Old 07-07-2003, 04:29 PM
Master Fan

I actually watched the ET special on Britney and was kind of surprised when hearing Britney talk about how Justin sold her out and how that she had slept with him two years into their relationship but only because she thought he was the one..she guesses she's wrong.

It's a little weird to me..I really hope Justin doesn't say anything. I feel like I'm already in a tennis match going back and forth.

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page
Old 07-07-2003, 07:11 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Age-a-licious:
<STRONG>I actually watched the ET special on Britney and was kind of surprised when hearing Britney talk about how Justin sold her out and how that she had slept with him two years into their relationship but only because she thought he was the one..she guesses she's wrong.

It's a little weird to me..I really hope Justin doesn't say anything. I feel like I'm already in a tennis match going back and forth.</STRONG>
[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Omg! She said that...wow. What people do to get back into the limelight and for publicity...you know it's all about her new album coming out. That makes me so [img]smilies/furious.gif[/img]...it just seems so shallow!

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Charisse
You're alive. Do something. The directive in life, the moral imperative was so uncomplicated. It could be expressed in single words, not complete sentences. It sounded like this: Look. Listen. Choose.Act.
Old 07-10-2003, 06:18 PM
Passionate Fan

Shane West was on the Kidd Kraddick show the other day and he's going out with Jenna Dewan and he said that Justin and Jenna did go out but only for less than two months. But now she and Shane have been going out which is cute.
Just a lil tidbit there for ya..
Old 07-11-2003, 05:28 AM
Absolute Fan

That's pretty interesting, funk. Thanks for posting!
Old 07-11-2003, 05:49 AM
Master Fan

I forgot Shane and her were dating. I remember seeing a picture of them in US weekly a couple of weeks ago.

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page
Old 07-11-2003, 05:49 PM
Passionate Fan

New Pics of Juatin in Popstar magazine..
Quote:
It's awesome how one can still look sexy wearing golf shoes [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 07-12-2003: Message edited funktified ]
Old 07-13-2003, 01:50 AM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi!

I just wanted to stop by and say that I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] your thread title.

I just got back from seeing Justin & Christina in Atlanta and I have Senorita stuck in my head. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Justin put on a really great show and he was, of course, really sexy in person. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-14-2003, 07:11 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by GHFan:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi!

I just wanted to stop by and say that I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] your thread title.

I just got back from seeing Justin & Christina in Atlanta and I have Senorita stuck in my head. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Justin put on a really great show and he was, of course, really sexy in person. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>

Thank you for the title compliment!

I was in AATL, too!
Old 07-14-2003, 08:07 PM
Addicted Fan

Courtie: Cool! Where were your seats?

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-15-2003, 04:54 AM
Absolute Fan

I was on the floor...About seven rows to the right of the stage. It was a lot of fun...

How about you?
Old 07-15-2003, 06:29 AM
Master Fan

Awwww! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]