Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-11-2004, 07:56 PM
Master Fan

Bad news ya'll. I found this on people.com

Timberlake Bailing on 'N Sync Reunion?

It was just last month that the five members of 'N Sync – Justin Timberlake, JC Chasez, Lance Bass, Chris Kirkpatrick and Joey Fatone – sang the national anthem at a charity event in Miami. There was even talk that the guys would gather in the studio soon to begin work on their long-awaited new album, PEOPLE reports in its latest issue.

That was then. "The meeting in Miami was to set a target date (to start recording)," says a source close to the group, "and then (Justin) drops the bomb on them."

The bomb: According to the insider, Timberlake told his bandmates that he wasn't interested in being a part of the next 'N Sync album.

"Justin said he's not in the mood and doesn't think it will work," says the source. "He doesn't want any part of it."

Meanwhile, according to one source, Timberlake has already started writing for a future album, a follow-up to his solo debut, "Justified," which sold an impressive 3 million copies.

And the future of 'N Sync? "(The others) are undecided right now," says the source. "They aren't really talking to (Justin). They haven't taken it so well." Another insider says the boys feel that Justin "strung them along until he was sure his solo career would work."

A rep for Timberlake says the singer will not comment on reports from unnamed sources. Meanwhile, a spokesperson for Jive, 'N Sync's label, simply says, "There's no album scheduled for this year from either 'N Sync, Justin Timberlake or JC Chasez. The group is still together."

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page
Old 08-11-2004, 08:25 PM
Master Fan

What a crock... I guess I'm leaving at the perfect time then

Thanks for the article!!!
Old 08-12-2004, 04:46 AM
Banned

Two different news shows have reported jt and cam r engaged is it tru?
Old 08-12-2004, 05:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Nope. I read another article that said they are not. I can't see it. I really don't see them lasting much longer, much less engaged. I just see Cam as a woman whose ready to settle and Justin is clearly not. It will be awhile before he gets engaged.

Watch life unexpected and glee.
icon by jess
Old 08-12-2004, 12:55 PM
Total Fan

I posted an article on the JT thread that says they are engaged, I'm not sure I believe it though.

And I really hope that article above about Justin bailing on Nsync isn't true!

Icon by Elya
Old 08-12-2004, 01:43 PM
Master Fan

Well I see Cameron as someone who does NOT wanna settle down. She said it herself on Oprah that she was not interested in marriage and didn't even believe in it. Hhm...so I don't really believe the postings until I see them walk down the aisle together.
Old 08-12-2004, 09:21 PM
Master Fan

I heard the same thing. I don't think the relationship will last being Justin is the type that wants marriage. In US Mag with Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner on the cover there was something about justin and her and they motions to eachother it they said it looks like Cameron keeps trying to get his attention but Justin isn't interested.
Old 08-12-2004, 09:48 PM
Master Fan

Yeah I saw that one, they're laying by a pool on some lounge chairs and he's reading a book
Old 08-13-2004, 04:40 PM
Master Fan

Maybe she was just awed by how beautiful he is?

I'm such a nerd.

Old 08-16-2004, 06:13 PM
Total Fan

I think you're funny.

Icon by Elya
Old 08-18-2004, 10:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

Lance looks hotter than ever in this pictures. Are they any others from the event?

I don't see Cameran and Justin to be married - Cameran I think said repeatly she doesn't something like that, and I know Justin does but I believe at his age - I can't see him getting married just yet.
Old 08-30-2004, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Cher, there were a bunch on LJ. I can maybe send ya the link later. He did look extremely fine in Miami. I never thought he was truly hot til I passed by him in the hallway and then when he was dancing with some girl very nasty at a club. It was hot and totally pushed Lance higher in my eyes.

icon by jess
Old 09-02-2004, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Here is some info on Lance..

(Credit: KATHRYN WALSON The Brownsville Herald)

Such high-profile people as the president and CEO of Lockheed Martin and the director of NASA’s Mars Exploration Program Office will visit the University of Texas-Pan American next month to try to get Rio Grande Valley students excited about science.

So will former N’Sync member Lance Bass, who spent much of last year training for outer space travel.

“I think that’s a really interesting story, and coming from him, kids will really listen,” said Roland S. Arriola, vice president for external affairs.

Congressman Rubén Hinojosa and university officials on Friday shared details about Hispanic Engineering, Science & Technology Week, scheduled for Sunday, Sept. 26, through Saturday, Oct. 2.

In its fourth year of planning, HESTEC was created to increase high school graduation rates among the Valley’s students, boost their college enrollment rates and gear them toward the fields of science, engineering and technology.

In light of a U.S. Census Bureau survey showing that Hidalgo and Cameron counties have the lowest median household incomes in the nation, UTPA officials are confident that HESTEC will lead to a better life for Rio Grande Valley students.

“We will shape (the future) for good if we prepare our children to grab at those wonderful opportunities” in the science, engineering and technology professions, said Blandina Cárdenas, who started Monday as the university’s new president.

About 5,000 public school students from Brownsville to Laredo are expected to attend HESTEC 2004, and even more will witness presentations through a live downlink. Some HESTEC events target specific audiences, such as teachers and administrators, middle school students, high school girls and college students. The entire community is invited to participate during Community Day on Saturday, Oct. 2.

Celebrity speakers include Bass, actress and musician Maria Conchita Alonso and actor Mario Lopez. Other speakers include executives from Texas Instruments, Ford Motor Company Fund, Eastman Chemical Company, The Boeing Company and Dell. Business sponsors from the Valley and elsewhere cover the events’ expenses.

HESTEC allows UTPA to collaborate with schools, businesses and other entities for the sake of the Valley’s children, Cárdenas and Hinojosa said.

“HESTEC has captured the imagination of the Rio Grande Valley,” Hinojosa said. “This university event has engaged our community at all levels. Together we are making a measurable difference.”

For more information, call (888) 432-4033 or visit www.hestec.org

and JC and Justin

It's that time of year again when "Company" Magazine release Company Magazine's 100 Sexiest Men! (August edition) Brad Pitt has been voted the world's sexiest man - with David Beckham relegated to fourth place. The Hollywood hunk shot from number three to number one in Company magazine's annual 100 Sexiest Men poll, with his Troy co-star Orlando Bloom a close second. But the nation seems to have fallen out of love with Becks - he was beaten into fourth spot by EastEnders heart-throb Nigel Harman. Harman rocketed up 73 places to number three thanks to his smouldering turn as Dennis Rickman in the BBC soap. "I'm absolutely thrilled to win the bronze medal amongst such esteemed company," the actor said. Two years ago, Beckham topped the Company poll and last year he was only kept off the number one spot by Justin Timberlake. Pop star Timberlake is down to fifth this year, followed by Colin Farrell, Johnny Depp and Robbie Williams. Jude Law is at number nine with Duncan James from Blue at 10. JC also made the list.

and here is the link:

Century List

icon by jess
Old 09-07-2004, 09:02 PM
Master Fan

Finally!

I found this on Access Hollywood.com.

*NSYNC'er Reportedly Getting Hitched

Joey Fatone, a member of the boy band *NSYNC, is apparently ready to tie the knot to his high school sweetheart.

Fatone is reportedly planning to get married this week to his longtime girlfriend, Kelly Baldwin.

The couple have a three-year old daughter, Brianna.

Joey and Kelly have been dating since high school and the boy-bander finally proposed last summer. The wedding will reportedly be held on the East Coast.

Fatone will be the first member of *NSYNC to get hitched.

Old 09-08-2004, 12:39 AM
Master Fan

I was just coming to post.

Congrats to Joey and Kelly!
-Yellowcard-