Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2017, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Empire 3x13 "My Naked Villainy" Episode Discussion [04/12/2017]

3x13
"My Naked Villainy"

Hakeem throws an epic birthday party and shares it live on Empire Xstream; suspicion surrounding Anika's motives puts the Lyons on guard; the arrival of Giuliana gives Cookie a run for her money.

Old 04-12-2017, 09:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Previous on Empire

Giuliana will try to find a way to get near Lucious while Anika tries to prove to Lucious and Cookie she did not snitch on him by playing Tariq, we'll see how all of that goes tonight...

Lucious in a life threatening switching and he doesn't want to leave to go to the hospital.

Oh he needs a tube down his throat...

I hope that Lucious isn't only sick just for the viewers have to see how much Cookie loves him, something we all already know. That's just so predictable for that nonsense to happen.

Lucious telling Thirsty to watch his family.

"Dangerous" is going to be the name of the same song on the Cookie met Lucious album.
Can't wait to hear the words to that.

Jamal and Delphine will be Lucious and Cookie in the video. Cool.
Oh and according to Cookie, they are filming it tonight even though Lucious is in bed dealing with an virus.

Cookie looking great yet again.

The Cookie and Jamal scenes remains the highlights.
Cookie: Anyway, if we move fast, we could release a teaser this weak on XStream before he finds out and blocks it.
Jamal: While that man is laid up in bed. That is unnecessarily shady, Mom. Come on.
Cookie: Did he pump the breaks on Inferno when you were laid up in rehab, trying to recover, after you took a bullet for his dirty ass?
*more silent than crickets silence*
Porsha with that great facial expression in agreement with Cookie
Cookie: Huh?

That scene was terrific. lol
Now on to the filming since Jamal lost that argument. I loved that Jamal was smiling there. lol He had no comeback for that one.

You can always see the Taraji and Jussie friendship through all their scenes! And I agree with Cookie, this album better be great since so much story will be in it.

Kennedy Marshall on the news talking about when she was assaulted at the club at Hakeem's party (in the previous episode)
Hekeem saying she's tripping... sorry Hakeem, I agree with Kennedy.......
Oh taking that back, she said it's not for money but she's suing for 15 million dollars? B*tch please.

And of course the blame is getting placed on Hakeem's music.

I love how Cookie handled Hakeem right there.

Nessa and Andre scene, she's worried about the fact that Giuliana wants her to open up in Vegas in 2 months when she doesn't have a full set of songs...
Hopefully Andre doesn't handle Giuliana by eventually sleeping with her.

I'm curious if Nessa is like Rhonda with being okay if Andre sleep with other women?

Giuliana gushing about Andre to Nessa... Ohhh... Obviously Nessa will find this strange right? I hope that Giu reveals that Andre said she'll be okay with them sleeping together.... since I didn't believe Andre last week. lol

I'm surprised Andre left them alone. lol

Oh Giu asking Nessa how her arrangement works after Nessa revealed that she and Andre are moving in together... them moving in together actually don't seem that rushed, so no complaints for me there.

Nessa is confused about Giu talking about the arrangement... obviously the arrangement is that Andre can sleep with other people to get a deal... We all know that Nessa is not Rhonda so... yeah, don't see her accepting that, she seems confused right now... and now Giuliana is intrigued and asked Nessa can she hang out with them 2 one day.... well Giu and Nessa have some chemistry.

Oh Andre interrupted but at least Nessa knows.... she doesn't seem happy.

Cookie talking about Lucious, and another flashback time.
Okay, we are finally hearing Dangerous.

Not a fan of the song. I really love the old school look though.

It seems Cookie is emotional. She most be having some flashes about her time with Lucious... not not the best times since she doesn't look too happy.

Cookie was right about her child being her future. ..

Aww Cookie is obviously still in love with Lucious. Taraji as usual, acting so perfectly.

The family all finally here to see Lucious and see that he can't talk... we all know how much this is going to touch Cookie the most.
Hakeem wondering if he has ALS ....

I loved Cookie response to trying to get Angelo to support Empire. lol

Thirsty wants to find something bad about the person who got hit at a club, Kendall, and Jamal is against that because it's victim blaming and Hakeem isn't happy because he wouldn't put his hand on a woman.

Okay, they saw him, and now they are all leaving. We all know that this is hurting Cookie the most....
Of course, Cookie still being herself and cursing him out.

Thirsty wants the feds of their back and telling Anika to get Tariq to fess up...
I loved how Anika responded there. lol You just never know what side she's really on...

Uh-oh... Anika and Lucious alone now.

OHHH Anika ain't no joke. Was she ready to kill Lucious right there? Oh Lucious had a gun by his side...

An Andre and Giu scene, they've been sharing a lot of scenes lately.
Andre meeting Gino. Gino calling Andre the brains of the operations.

Oh smart of Andre, brought Shine and his crew with him. Always great to be prepared.
Giu is falling more for Andre by the minute.

Cookie and Anika scene. Cookie looks great!
Anika here for Bella, and of course that made Cookie be okay with bringing Anika in.
Anika asking Cookie to look after Bella if something happens to her. NOT ANYONE ELSE, just Cookie.

That's a smart move, Cookie would be the best one to raise Bella.

Cookie gave Anika her word that she'd look after her if something happened. I loved that scene between them.

Oh. I loved that Anika saw straight through Cookie's love for Lucious.

Angelo and Cookie at the polls. I'm starting to believe that Angelo won't win but we'll see. lol

Cookie confident that Angelo won't be the new Mayor...

Oh wow, Angelo isn't powerful at all compared to Cookie.

I don't like the way the scene was though. lol Why would the 2 fans just show her the video about Cookie/Lucious when she's with Angelo? okay...

Aww Angelo got so disrespected there.

Angel just finding out about the Cookie/Lucious album... and I can see why Angelo is upset right now.

Another flashback.
WHAT?? Why is it a flashback after Angelo said that Cookie has always been a terrible influence on her?? Is it because he knew her in the past like I assumed earlier this season and NEVER forgot about.

Cookie in the snow... did Lucious stand her up?
Barrry?????????????? IS BARRY ANGELO?? Why are we seeing him after what Angelo said?

Angelo telling Cookie.... oh sorry, Barry telling Cookie to apply for that scholarship. But she isn't because of her love for Lucious.

Barry seems so concerned about Cookie and Cookie treated him very poorly, when he just had her best interest.

D-Major and Jamal scene.. I didn't expect him in this episode.
Jamal setting some things straight, and telling Derek that he's proud of him.

Of course Derek talking about Phillip...

And Jamal tells Derek that Phil left him...

I love that Jamal isn't trying to go backwards. Although I love that Derek came out because of his love for Jamal.

Thirsty interviewing Kendall Marshall, and she said she drunk 3 bottles.
Oh a picture of her hugging the the person who hit her an hour before the event.
Thirsty is playing very dirty, but it's because she's suing for 15 million dollars which is very extreme.

She got kicked out of Club Surrender in the past as well.

Kendall is asking for Hakeem to defend her... but Hakeem didn't do anything and I sort of understand why he didn't... I think she sort of backed him in the corner when she decided to sue for all that money.

This "Cocious" name for Lucious and Cookie is really living on. Cookie saying it sounds like an STD. lol It does sound bad which is why they need to go with "Lookie"

Jamal and Cookie scenes continue to be fantastic. And Jamal is correct though, this shouldn't push Angelo away, if it does, he isn't right for her.

I love Hakeem coming in the middle of this scene and some great advice from Jamal. Telling him how his songs were when he at times made it the woman's fault... it's sort of like what Thirsty was doing earlier when he was going at Kendall about her past.

I love that Jamal brought up his homophobic rant that Hakeem threw against him a while back. Obviously Hakeem didn't realize his songs had this much impact...

Great brother moment with Cookie there.
That was a very great scene.

This is a great moment for Hakeem to realize his flaws in his music and now he's creating a positive songs. Tiana looks great here.

This is actually one of my favorite Hakeem moments because of the maturity that shined through.

Oh Andre is not happy about Hakeem releasing this song....

Andre at the house, and it seems there is a board meeting in Lucious room. This is new...
Lucious don't seem to care about this Vegas idea but Andre is holding firm with projections and everything.

OHHHHHHH>;eek: OH SHT!!! Lucious settled this all by firing Andre.
Oh Andre knows his rights and asking for a second person to agree with him... and no one is siding with Lucious here... this is very interesting.....

They are all going against what Lucious want here.....

I agree with Lucious kicking everyone out here....

Oh great song playing in the background! I feel it coming by the Weekend. One of my favorite songs of the moments with 24k Magic.

Nice to see and Cookie and Andre scene, we never get it enough.

Oh the election results soon coming out... I definitely think Angelo is losing this one. Cookie saying that what she has with Angelo is very real.

Oh of course.. Lucious made an appearance.

Lucious hearing about their Cocious name....

Lucious here because he's prepared to see Angelo lost tonight.

And Nessa and Andre scene... I love her bringing up the convo she had with a surprised Giu.
Nessa making it clear to Andre that she's not Rhonda, and that he did arrangement with Rhonda, not with her.... I think Andre is impressed with the way she is?

I loved that speech from Nessa, just being straight boss. She ain't having that nonsense.

Angelo won with over 73% of votes. I didn't expect that one. Great job Angelo Dubios.

Oh... Lucious making this about him... urg, a hot disgrace, Lucious.
I don't know how Angelo could continue dealing with this.

It's too much......

Oh a flashback we actually remember, from Season 1....

Giuliana and Lucious..... Oh they know eachother. Oh wow... I wonder when this was? Probably when Cookie was locked away? I mean she was for 17 years.

URG this returns in 2 weeks? Yet another hiatus.
Old 04-13-2017, 04:04 AM
Loyal Fan

I enjoyed the episode the music was better last week

I was like yassss Nessa girl tell him bitch you thought I'm not the one I don't play those games and I don't know what that face was he made I couldn't figure it out if it's I'm gonna do it anyway or did he like that she checked him

This grown hakeem is only gonna last until he no longer in hot water over this Kennedy thing he will go back to clapping back and doing what he does

As much as I like Angelo this ain't gonna last she gonna dump or him dump her and it's gonna be ugly too

Maybe now that Jamal is single he can find himself and stop thotting and bopping
Icon - TV Fanatic90
Old 04-13-2017, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ That was one of my favorite Nessa scenes, when she put Andre in his place about what she does and does not tolerate.

I loved the mature Hakeem for now even if I always seeing him go to his default mode, it was great to see him be this way for an episode.

I don't see Cookie/Angelo lasting as well, that'd be a surprise if it does.

Jamal definitely needs to stay single for awhile.
Old 04-13-2017, 10:23 PM
Loyal Fan

It was my fav Nessa scene too he needed to know that this relationship isn't like his previous and all women ain't like his wife what he does after I dunno but he needed to be checked definitely
Icon - TV Fanatic90
Old 04-14-2017, 01:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

angelo looks like a fool. He knows the truth but he is just digging his heels in.
Old 04-15-2017, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I liked the episode

Coocious Sounds like an STD! Well yeah then call them Lookie! They sound cute and fun haha
Old 04-17-2017, 08:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Agreed, Lookie is so much better.