Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2016, 10:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Versus Zoom [2.18] - Episode Discussion [April 19th, 2016]

[2.18] VERSUS ZOOM
ϟ EPISODE DISCUSSION ϟ

ϟ BARRY IS READY TO FACE ZOOM; HUNTER ZOLOMAN’S STORY IS REVEALED ϟ
Equipped with the tachyon device, Barry (Grant Gustin) believes he is fast enough to stop Zoom (guest star Teddy Sears) and wants to open the breaches to catch him. Harry (Tom Cavanagh) strongly advises against that plan but after Barry convinces him, Harry reveals that Cisco (Carlos Valdes) has the power to re-open the breach. Meanwhile, Hunter Zoloman’s (Teddy Sears) painful story on Earth-2 is revealed.
Stefan Pleszcynski directed the episode written by Joe Peracchio & David Kob (#218).
ϟ PROMO ϟ

ϟ REMINDERS ϟ
- Be respectful. Not everyone is going to agree with you at all times. It’s perfectly fine to disagree with someone as long as it is done respectfully.

- No character/actor bashing. You can express your opinions on a certain character or performance, but please keep in mind that these are real people who are trying to do the best with what they are given, so please keep things civil.

- Links to illegal links to downloads or live streams are not allowed here. You can discuss and share these links only through PM's.

- With the exception of promos and episode stills, everything else is considered a spoiler before the episode airs.

- HAVE FUN watching and discussing the episode!

Old 04-19-2016, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was an alright episode.

Zoom is a scary mofo and I love seeing Cisco get more powers. However, Barry is annoying and doesn't think things through at all. Him thinking he is fast enough and going after Zoom, then catching him and instead of locking him up, he is there being cocky and talking to Zoom. Like Zoom has been evil for a while, what makes you think that could stop him.

Then because of Barry, they have to save Wally and he loses his speed

Not sure how Eddie dying killed Thawne but Jay dying didn't kill Zoom.

The only thing that was good was Iris starting to realize her feelings for Barry.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 04-22-2016, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Not sure how Eddie dying killed Thawne but Jay dying didn't kill Zoom.
Speed Force...don't think about it too hard.
Old 01-25-2018, 02:28 AM
Master Fan

Wasn't my favorite episode but Iris' outfit was great.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top