Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2015, 09:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ah so that scene is from ep 3? awesome

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 10-17-2015, 11:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's a huge amount of trust.
Old 10-18-2015, 10:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So much, because the way Candice jumps out in the gif a few pages back, it's like those who are doing skydiving! and it isn't like he is close to her, he has to run from far to get there.

I wonder if Candice was able to do that stunt herself.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 10-24-2015, 10:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

According to that journalist, episode 4 should be great for Iris .
Old 10-25-2015, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They said that about episode 3 as well

Old 10-26-2015, 05:16 PM
Extreme Fan

^^ Mte. Danielle has been promoting this ep a lot and apparently Candice was traveling a lot when they were shooting ep 4.

Looks like there won't be much of Iris in ep 9 and 10.

This is why I'm not a fan of her doing all these Cons especially when everyone else is filming.

Last edited by SydneyO; 10-26-2015 at 05:25 PM
Old 10-26-2015, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monique19 (View Post)
They said that about episode 3 as well
Yeah, and Candice seems to be getting a lot of vacation time lately. How can she go to London for conventions while everybody else is filming?

And did you guys see the Barry/Patty kiss from the promo? They don't even try.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 10-26-2015, 09:08 PM
Obsessed Fan

I haven't and I don't want to see it, I'll just fast forward through it when watching the show.

Icon by Me
Old 10-26-2015, 09:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nope I hadn't seen any promo for this week's episode. As I aid, Barry can have his gf this season just once she is gone by the end of the season, which she will because the girl who plays Patty signed on to do a show pilot episode with Ryan Phillipe...if I am remembering properly

Yeah Candice has a lot of time off it seems, which doesn't bode well for us seeing a lot of Iris in the first part of season 2. The hope I have is we see a lot of her in the second half of the season especially with Wally coming in.

Old 10-26-2015, 10:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know that as a West-Allen fan I'm biased, but I really can't see any chemistry between Barry/Patty. It's kind of ridiculous. I have been able to see chemistry in pairings I disliked or was neutral to, but boy, these two are like two ice blocks trying to get it on.
Old 10-26-2015, 11:38 PM
Loyal Fan

i don't understand why she's not in much of 2x09. that's the Christmas episode, it's not a crossover thing, it sounds like it's a one-off Trickster ep.

why would the whole cast not be in that one?
Old 10-27-2015, 12:37 AM
Extreme Fan

^ because Patty is the new love interest and the writers don't know how to write women who are not love interest. Caitlin has Jay and Patty has Barry so they don't suffer from being sidelined.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet Speedster (View Post)
I know that as a West-Allen fan I'm biased, but I really can't see any chemistry between Barry/Patty. It's kind of ridiculous. I have been able to see chemistry in pairings I disliked or was neutral to, but boy, these two are like two ice blocks trying to get it on.
Agreed. No chemistry and its forced. They don't bother me, I'm annoyed that Iris is pushed to the side b/c of them
Old 10-27-2015, 08:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Patty annoys me only because of the whole hyperactive speeches, if she can tone that down, it would be great.

What episode are they filming now? Maybe for Christmas Iris goes somewhere which is why we don't see her The writers really don't know how to write the female roles though I agree.

Old 10-27-2015, 10:45 AM
Extreme Fan

They should be filming 10 now.

Sneak peak to tonight's episode

Old 10-27-2015, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Didn't that tv reviewer lady say that was supposed to be a good episode for Iris? And that she gets agency and a POV?

40 minutes into the episode and she's had 3 short scenes.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy