Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2016, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Flashpoint [3.01] - Season Premiere Discussion [October 4th, 2016]

[3.01] FLASHPOINT
ϟ SEASON PREMIERE DISCUSSION ϟ

ϟ WHAT WOULD YOU SACRIFICE TO HAVE EVERYTHING YOU’VE EVER WANTED? ϟ
Barry (Grant Gustin) is living his dream life – his parents are alive, he’s asked Iris West (Candice Patton) on a date and he can finally be a normal guy as Central City has another speedster, Kid Flash (Keiynan Lonsdale), running around saving the city. When Barry starts forgetting parts of his old life, the Reverse Flash (guest star Matt Letscher) taunts his nemesis and tells him that there will be serious repercussions for Barry and the ones he loves if he continues to live in this alternate universe. In addition to losing his memories, his powers will also start to fade. When disaster strikes, Barry must decide if he wants to continue to live in this world as Barry Allen or return to his universe as The Flash.
Jesse Warn directed the episode with story by Greg Berlanti & Andrew Kreisberg and teleplay by Brooke Roberts (#301).
ϟ PROMO ϟ

ϟ REMINDERS ϟ
- Be respectful. Not everyone is going to agree with you at all times. It’s perfectly fine to disagree with someone as long as it is done respectfully.

- No character/actor bashing. You can express your opinions on a certain character or performance, but please keep in mind that these are real people who are trying to do the best with what they are given, so please keep things civil.

- Links to illegal links to downloads or live streams are not allowed here. You can discuss and share these links only through PM's.

- With the exception of promos and episode stills, everything else is considered a spoiler before the episode airs.

- HAVE FUN watching and discussing the episode!

Old 10-04-2016, 05:52 AM
Moderator Support Team

Its happening we are finally here
Old 10-04-2016, 09:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

AT LAST

Been too long
Old 10-14-2016, 10:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Barry and Iris were the highlight of the episode. Showing that it doesn't matter the time or the universe, they'll always be meant to be together.

It was interesting seeing all the characters be so different from their usual selves but it was fun.

At least Barry got to spend months with his parents.

Reverse Flash was so cruel, yet great to watch!
Old 01-24-2018, 09:38 AM
Master Fan

I love seeing different versions of Iris.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.