Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2017, 05:14 PM
Elite Fan

The Flash Reborn [4.01] - Episode Discussion [October 10, 2017]

[4.01] THE FLASH REBORN
ϟ EPISODE DISCUSSION ϟ

ϟ COMING HOME ϟ
With Barry (Grant Gustin) in the speed force, Iris (Candice Patton), Kid Flash (Keiynan Lonsdale), Joe (Jesse L. Martin) and Vibe (Carlos Valdes) have taken over protecting Central City. However, when a powerful armored villain threatens to level the city if The Flash doesn’t appear, Cisco makes a risky decision to break Barry out of the speed force. However, the Barry that comes out isn’t the same Barry that went in.
Glen Winter directed the episode with story by Andrew Kreisberg and teleplay by Todd Helbing & Eric Wallace (#401).
ϟ PROMO ϟ

ϟ REMINDERS ϟ
- Be respectful. Not everyone is going to agree with you at all times. It’s perfectly fine to disagree with someone as long as it is done respectfully.

- No character/actor bashing. You can express your opinions on a certain character or performance, but please keep in mind that these are real people who are trying to do the best with what they are given, so please keep things civil.

- Links to illegal links to downloads or live streams are not allowed here. You can discuss and share these links only through PM's.

- With the exception of promos and episode stills, everything else is considered a spoiler before the episode airs.

- HAVE FUN watching and discussing the episode!

cliffies • kcch

Last edited by canthaveyou; 10-17-2017 at 05:25 PM
Old 10-11-2017, 10:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for starting the new discussion thread.
Old 10-11-2017, 10:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for starting the new discussion thread.
Old 10-11-2017, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

And what an episode it was.
Old 10-12-2017, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was a good start to the season. I like that Iris was helping out the team a lot more. I didn't like how hard she was on them...although I understand she didn't want to lose someone else or felt she has to be strong.

Caitlyn's storyline is interesting. Seems she has a problem with her power.

I am still not sure how they got Barry out and by the end of the episode he was back to Barry...that seemed rush.

Those two new people are also interesting. I wonder who they are

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top