Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-05-2017, 06:19 PM
Elite Fan

Don't Run [4.09] - Episode Discussion [December 5, 2017]

[4.09] Don't Run
ϟ EPISODE DISCUSSION ϟ

ϟ KATEE SACKHOFF RETURNS AS AMUNET ϟ
Amunet (guest star Katie Sackhoff) kidnaps Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker) and puts meta-dampener handcuffs on her to keep her from turning into Killer Frost. Amunet tells Caitlin she needs her to perform a tricky medical task and if Caitlin fails, Amunet will kill her. Meanwhile, The Thinker (guest star Neil Sandilands) traps The Flash (Grant Gustin) in a speedster-proof prison. With the clock ticking, The Team doesn’t have the time or resources to track both Caitlin and Barry so Iris (Candice Patton) is forced to choose who to save.
Stefan Pleszczynski directed the episode written by Sam Chalsen & Judalina Neira (#409).
ϟ PROMO ϟ

ϟ REMINDERS ϟ
- Be respectful. Not everyone is going to agree with you at all times. It’s perfectly fine to disagree with someone as long as it is done respectfully.

- No character/actor bashing. You can express your opinions on a certain character or performance, but please keep in mind that these are real people who are trying to do the best with what they are given, so please keep things civil.

- Links to illegal links to downloads or live streams are not allowed here. You can discuss and share these links only through PM's.

- With the exception of promos and episode stills, everything else is considered a spoiler before the episode airs.

- HAVE FUN watching and discussing the episode!

cliffies • kcch
Old 12-06-2017, 12:54 PM
Supreme Fan

Thanks for opening

That cliffhanger Poor Barry That was a well orchestrated plan.

I wish there were more Iris and Westallen but I loved what we got In the end Iris was right in sending the team after Amunet to save Caitlin first. She would have died if Ralph hadn't intervened.

We have a long hiatus ahead of us but Trial of the Flash is coming
Old 12-06-2017, 10:15 PM
Extreme Fan

The season is finally picking up. I thought the episode was good. The Westallen and Iris stuff were my fave as well as the last scene with Barry getting setup. Where is Dawn Allen though?.... I'm anxiously waiting for her to reveal herself again.

I've always been Iris West-Allen. I've always been yours.
Old 12-07-2017, 11:15 AM
Supreme Fan

I was expecting to see Dawn in this one but I guess we'll have to wait.
Old 12-08-2017, 07:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

I really don't like this series, it's so dull and recycled.
Old 12-08-2017, 06:58 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
I really don't like this series, it's so dull and recycled.
Did you like season 1? If you didn't like s1 I doubt you'll like any of the other seasons....it just goes downhill from there Flash isn't a perfect show, but I still consider it one of my favorites. It's the only show that truly gets me excited and emotional. I'm too attached to the characters, I'm going to be here until the bitter end

I've always been Iris West-Allen. I've always been yours.

Last edited by SydneyO; 12-08-2017 at 07:05 PM