Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2017, 03:28 PM
Elite Fan

~Heidi
FoxPhile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 03:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh gosh, I'd love if those were actual plot bunnies GIVE THEM TO ME I NEED THEM.

But yeah, I can definitely see Waige having different angles about how their relationship progresses. On one hand, Walter doesn't seem like the guy who thinks about marriage as much and is just happy spending his life with her. On the other hand, we've seen him be (or want to be) extremely stereotypically romantic so it's hard to say.

N i c o l e ~ Tumblr | Podcast | Fanfiction | Twitter
WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 04:25 PM
Elite Fan

A year ago I would never have seen Walter as the marrying kind - exactly the opposite, in fact. But his recent efforts to be uber-romantic make me think that he might even be over-zealous in that, too. Like he might propose in some extravagant manner - probably trying to top Toby's efforts - and possibly well before Paige is ready to consider it.

~Heidi
Old 06-12-2017, 04:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
A year ago I would never have seen Walter as the marrying kind - exactly the opposite, in fact. But his recent efforts to be uber-romantic make me think that he might even be over-zealous in that, too. Like he might propose in some extravagant manner - probably trying to top Toby's efforts - and possibly well before Paige is ready to consider it.
Hmmmm. I thought of him being extravagant but not of him proposing super early. But you could be right, especially since Toby proposed relatively early (within the romantic relationship of course, they'd known each other a long time by that point). Though Walter could be stopped by the thought that Paige has never been married before. She was in a serious relationship of several years, had a child, and yet never even got engaged to that person. Walter may hedge on proposing wondering why.

Old 06-12-2017, 05:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
Oh gosh, I'd love if those were actual plot bunnies GIVE THEM TO ME I NEED THEM.

But yeah, I can definitely see Waige having different angles about how their relationship progresses. On one hand, Walter doesn't seem like the guy who thinks about marriage as much and is just happy spending his life with her. On the other hand, we've seen him be (or want to be) extremely stereotypically romantic so it's hard to say.
We all know if Paige wants to marry Walter they will marry no matter what Walter thinks of marriage he will do anything to make Paige happy
Earnie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earnie (View Post)
We all know if Paige wants to marry Walter they will marry no matter what Walter thinks of marriage he will do anything to make Paige happy
I'm not saying he wouldn't want to get married, I just think he might not actively think about it because if they're together and happy, he's content. Being married to her wouldn't change how they are together, so it might not cross his mind as much.

Now it might get put on his mind with all of Ralph's talking about wanting him to be his dad - clearly Ralph wants them to get married.

Old 06-12-2017, 06:27 PM
Loyal Fan

I think marriage is definitely where the show will be headed with Waige because they hinted in that voting / election episode that in Ralph's mind, his mom marrying someone meant he would have a new father. At least, that's how he saw it when Paige was dating Tim and when Toby was tossing around the "marriage" possibility. It could be... the thought of Paige marrying Tim bothered Ralph more because he wanted Walter to be his dad, but now that Waige is together, the thought of marriage might not concern Ralph as much anymore since he knows, marriage or no marriage, his mother and Walter will be very happy together. But I do think that doesn't negate the possibility that Ralph may want them married someday, but I don't think marriage is currently on his mind when he sees Walter and Paige together. But that could change at any given time because their togetherness affects Ralph in every way.
WriterFreak001 Twitter Tumblr FFNAO3YT
WriterFreak001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 04:30 PM
Elite Fan

I don't think Ralph really cares one way or the other if they get married. But I would love to see an episode where Walter asks Ralph if it would be okay.

~Heidi
Old 06-13-2017, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I don't think Ralph really cares one way or the other if they get married. But I would love to see an episode where Walter asks Ralph if it would be okay.
See, I think he does because he was scared about Tim potentially marrying her. And he has said that he wants Walter to be his dad, which given his fear that Tim would become his stepdad through marriage makes me think he views marriage as what would really secure them as a family.

Old 06-16-2017, 02:56 PM
Elite Fan

♫ ♫ I'm... dreaming of a Waige & Ralph Christmas! ♫ ♫

Pretty please, writers?

~Heidi
Old 06-16-2017, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
♫ ♫ I'm... dreaming of a Waige & Ralph Christmas! ♫ ♫

Pretty please, writers?
We deserve it after last year.

Old 06-16-2017, 04:42 PM
Elite Fan

Yes, we do. And please no "Ralph in danger" moments. I don't mind them too much at other times - because they give us a chance to see Protective Paige and Walter to the Rescue.
But when those guys took Ralph in last year's episode, it was one more piece of a really Christmas episode.

~Heidi
Old 06-16-2017, 05:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yes, we do. And please no "Ralph in danger" moments. I don't mind them too much at other times - because they give us a chance to see Protective Paige and Walter to the Rescue.
But when those guys took Ralph in last year's episode, it was one more piece of a really Christmas episode.
I honestly don't mind what they do within the episode I just want a cute fluffy family moment at the end.

Old 06-17-2017, 11:56 AM
Elite Fan

Well, obviously they need to have some drama. This is Scorpion, after all. I'd just prefer that the drama in the Christmas episode not involved danger to Ralph - not on their first Christmas really together. I want it all fluffy and happy with no residual terror.

~Heidi
Old 06-17-2017, 12:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
We deserve it after last year.
Yes but this is Scorpion a action drama TV show I see it now Walter Paige and Ralph the couple celebrating the first Christmas as a couple then Cabe comes storming in yelling we have a case Santa has been kidnapped by terrorists we have to rescue him in order to save Christmas
Earnie is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread