Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2017, 04:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

N'awww.

Maybe a bring your parents to school day and he wants Walter to come (I'm 99 percent sure I wrote fic on this but it was pre-Waige). Or Paige finds out he's just describing Walter as his dad to his friends.

N i c o l e ~ Tumblr | Podcast | Fanfiction | Twitter
WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 03:39 PM
Elite Fan

I just really want to get more about how Ralph feels about all this. In a lot of ways, I was looking forward to Waige becoming a thing as much to see Ralph's reaction as anything. But aside from his comments to Cabe on the island, we hardly got anything.

~Heidi
FoxPhile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 03:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I have so many headcanons about Ralph once Waige is together and I want to know how many (if any) are right.

Old 06-10-2017, 02:51 PM
Elite Fan

They might have to do a spinoff to cover all those headcanons!

~Heidi
Old 06-10-2017, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I mean, I'd watch a Waige + Ralph spinoff. (Though not really since that would mean they somehow weren't in touch with Sly/Quintis/Cabe or at least not as much as they are now and that makes me sad.)

Old 06-10-2017, 03:31 PM
Elite Fan

If they can do a Young Sheldon, maybe in a few of years they can do a Ralph Dineen, PhD - a show that follows the adventures of a teen-aged Ralph as he takes on the adult world and learns everything he'll need to know to someday take over the family business.

~Heidi
Old 06-10-2017, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
If they can do a Young Sheldon, maybe in a few of years they can do a Ralph Dineen, PhD - a show that follows the adventures of a teen-aged Ralph as he takes on the adult world and learns everything he'll need to know to someday take over the family business.
I would watch that with so much more excitement than Young Sheldon.

Old 06-10-2017, 09:03 PM
Loyal Fan

Now that Walter and Paige are together, do you think Paige will give Walter somewhat more authority over Ralph as if he was Ralph's actual father? Or, do you think Paige would want to remain the top authority figure in Ralph's life? Moreover, do you think Walter would feel like he has more authority over Ralph regardless of Paige's opinion?

Thoughts?
WriterFreak001 Twitter Tumblr FFNAO3YT
WriterFreak001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 11:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think she will consult him about things, but she already sort of does - remember in S1 when Drew was around but she was still asking Walter to help her with an issue with Ralph. I don't think Walter will expect to be given authority nor do I think he will have any - yet. It's still early. And he respects that Paige is Ralph's mother.

Old 06-10-2017, 11:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WriterFreak001 (View Post)
Now that Walter and Paige are together, do you think Paige will give Walter somewhat more authority over Ralph as if he was Ralph's actual father? Or, do you think Paige would want to remain the top authority figure in Ralph's life? Moreover, do you think Walter would feel like he has more authority over Ralph regardless of Paige's opinion?

Thoughts?
I think Walter will give his opinion but ultimately Paige is the legal parent so I think her decision on anything concerning Ralph would be final but at times Paige may listen to Walter
Earnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 12:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earnie (View Post)
I think Walter will give his opinion but ultimately Paige is the legal parent so I think her decision on anything concerning Ralph would be final but at times Paige may listen to Walter
I agree 100%.

I can't link to it yet since it's not done, but keep an eye out very soon for a Waige + Ralph fluffy oneshot.

Old 06-11-2017, 08:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
I think she will consult him about things, but she already sort of does - remember in S1 when Drew was around but she was still asking Walter to help her with an issue with Ralph. I don't think Walter will expect to be given authority nor do I think he will have any - yet. It's still early. And he respects that Paige is Ralph's mother.
If Walter marries Paige then Walter will have more of a say in Ralph's life but I don't think a wedding will happen in season 4 maybe a proposal on their 1 year anniversary as a couple
Earnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 11:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't see them moving nearly as fast as Quintis. Neither of them are quite a hopeless romantic, at least not in the way Toby is. Plus Quintis has known each other a lot longer. I don't see Waive getting engaged until at least season five if then.

Old 06-11-2017, 02:54 PM
Elite Fan

I wouldn't be surprised if they decide not to do the traditional proposal-wedding route with Waige. Even though Walter is sort of overwhelmed with his new feelings and I'm sure he wants to figure out all the proper "boyfriend" things to do, I think some part of him may balk at the marriage thing - thinking it an unnecessary societal construct. It would also be an interesting twist on the typical tv show couples path.

~Heidi
Old 06-11-2017, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
I wouldn't be surprised if they decide not to do the traditional proposal-wedding route with Waige. Even though Walter is sort of overwhelmed with his new feelings and I'm sure he wants to figure out all the proper "boyfriend" things to do, I think some part of him may balk at the marriage thing - thinking it an unnecessary societal construct. It would also be an interesting twist on the typical tv show couples path.
Yeah - maybe not balking, but not so much thinking about proposing. And Paige could eventually be like "...so...are we ever gonna...do this, or..." and he's like "you mean be together forever? Aren't we already doing that?"

Oh damn I want to fic it.

Reply   Post New Thread