Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2017, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm going through some Walter withdrawal again. Like we talked about last year, saying goodbye to a friend for the summer. Show hasn't even been over a month and I already want more Walter.

N i c o l e ~ Tumblr | Podcast | Fanfiction | Twitter
WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 02:41 PM
Elite Fan

I'm going through general Scorpion withdrawal, but Walter is definitely a big part of that. As much as it pains me to stay up late on Monday nights, I was upset that I didn't have a reason to stay up late last Monday. And I *so* want to see how Walter evolves now that he's in a relationship and has admitted to being in love.

~Heidi
FoxPhile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ugh I know. I'm so happy he's finally getting a chance to be happy.

Old 06-12-2017, 03:26 PM
Elite Fan

Very stylish.

~Heidi
Old 06-12-2017, 03:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm not a white suit person though.

Old 06-13-2017, 04:17 PM
Elite Fan

I don't care for the all-over white suit - where the pants are white, too. But I love this look.

And Elyes dresses up pretty.

~Heidi
Old 06-13-2017, 04:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah it does look good on him. I think I've just seen way too many pasty white people try to pull it off.

Old 07-01-2017, 04:04 PM
Elite Fan

I'm interested to see how Walter evolves during S4. He's been pretty much a loner all his life, so how will being with Paige change his routine? Will he be willing to take time away from his work and whatever he does at the garage all the time to be a "couple"?

~Heidi
Old 07-01-2017, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
I'm interested to see how Walter evolves during S4. He's been pretty much a loner all his life, so how will being with Paige change his routine? Will he be willing to take time away from his work and whatever he does at the garage all the time to be a "couple"?
Yeah, that will be interesting. He does seem to enjoy being by himself...maybe that will come into play? We know he loves spending time with her, but maybe she will want to be with him as much as possible and eventually he has to tell her that sometimes he gets tired (like a lot of socialization exhausts me, even when it's with people I want to be socializing with) and he needs some more time by himself. It could create some minor conflict as Paige might take that as a sign that he's cooling off around her or something. I know in that past I've had friends think I care about them less when I start needing more me time, but usually they're understanding once I explain I just need to be alone to recharge.

Old 07-01-2017, 06:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Walter has come very far, and I actually have a feeling he'll be a little bit of a clinger because he doesn't know how relationships work. It might have been funny in the moment, but when Paige decided to work on the raft instead of helping Walter with his theory on getting off the island, it did appear as if Walter took her "betrayal" to heart and was clearly surprised as to why Paige wouldn't want to work with him.... Maybe Paige will have to be the one who sets the boundaries and needs more wiggle room so to speak.
WriterFreak001 Twitter Tumblr FFNAO3YT
WriterFreak001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 06:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'd interpreted that as him just assuming that his girlfriend would take his side in the argument, but we do know how much he loves working with her too, so that could have been part of it.

Old 07-02-2017, 03:46 PM
Elite Fan

I think Walter was a little confused and upset by Paige's defection, but in the end they obviously worked it out since she was secretly helping him, too.

~Heidi
Old 07-02-2017, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
I think Walter was a little confused and upset by Paige's defection, but in the end they obviously worked it out since she was secretly helping him, too.
Yeah, at the end of the day I think he appreciated that she was working on both, because it maximized their chances.

Old 07-02-2017, 04:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
Yeah, at the end of the day I think he appreciated that she was working on both, because it maximized their chances.
Very efficient.

~Heidi
Old 07-02-2017, 04:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

He probably found that hot.

Reply   Post New Thread