Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2017, 06:46 AM
Absolute Fan

I meant neither of them have had many partners, so unless Drew was far more exciting in private than he was when we saw him ( ) and he was really into experimentation then Paige probably won't have too much to go on in terms of variety in that department!
Old 10-06-2017, 09:06 AM
Dedicated Fan

Yes I don't think Waige will engage in intimate acts in public other than kissing but I can see a situation where they accidentally get caught. How about a scene like in Scorpion Training awkward moment Chapter 2 where Paige comes out the bathroom naked or with very little on she thinks Walter is working on the computer but he is on a Skype call with his parents I guess that would not really be caught in the act but close enough
Old 10-06-2017, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Walter's loft is pretty open, but I don't think many of the others feel they can just come upstairs anytime they like. Of course, that doesn't mean they might not get an earful if they come in to work early one morning.

~Heidi
Old 10-06-2017, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
Walter's loft is pretty open, but I don't think many of the others feel they can just come upstairs anytime they like. Of course, that doesn't mean they might not get an earful if they come in to work early one morning.
And if Waige ever decides to heat up some part of the ground floor, that could end up awkward too.

Old 10-07-2017, 03:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
And if Waige ever decides to heat up some part of the ground floor, that could end up awkward too.
This gives a whole new meaning to the Big Comfy Couch

~Heidi
Old 10-07-2017, 05:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
This gives a whole new meaning to the Big Comfy Couch
Well there's one beloved children's show I'll never watch again.

Old 10-07-2017, 11:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
In the "musical" scene, I noticed he has partitions bound to the ceiling. So maybe they would use that if they felt like there wasn't any privacy (but as for the sound... maybe he'll install soundproof glass around his room.

Old 10-08-2017, 06:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Roxanne finished up season three last night! I woke up to her texts about it, the last one being "and there's your tattoo!"

Old 10-08-2017, 01:09 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Roxanne finished up season three last night! I woke up to her texts about it, the last one being "and there's your tattoo!"
Now she understands!
Old 10-08-2017, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Does that mean she might drop by here on occasion?

~Heidi
Old 10-08-2017, 02:23 PM
Absolute Fan

I can vouch for this being a very friendly and welcoming place!
Old 10-08-2017, 03:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

I got a question when will we see Walter spend the night at Paige's condo?
Old 10-08-2017, 03:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earnie (View Post)
I got a question when will we see Walter spend the night at Paige's condo?
I don't know that we'll see much more of Waige spending the night together at either place. Not because they aren't doing it, but the show has generally stayed away from scenes that imply that a couple are doing anything beyond the kisses we see - except for Toby's occasional inappropriate comments about touching parts.

I would LOVE to see a very domestic scene where they are at the condo in the morning making breakfast. Preferably in pajamas.

~Heidi
Old 10-08-2017, 03:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I don't know that we'll see much more of Waige spending the night together at either place. Not because they aren't doing it, but the show has generally stayed away from scenes that imply that a couple are doing anything beyond the kisses we see - except for Toby's occasional inappropriate comments about touching parts.

I would LOVE to see a very domestic scene where they are at the condo in the morning making breakfast. Preferably in pajamas.
I think it is safe to assume at this point that Paige has spent two nights at the garage 4.01 Paige wakes up in Walter's bed and the end of 4.02 she was there making out with Walter at the end
Old 10-08-2017, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

I think it's likely we will see Walter, Paige, and Ralph leave together at the end of episodes like they were doing prior to Waige getting together, but this time it will be clear that Walter is going home with them. But beyond that, no, I don't think we will see much of it either.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread