Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2016, 10:12 AM
Part-Time Fan

Not any Waige progression like I thought, but at least Walter made astep forward... and I am happy for Quintis

Lorelai 2x04 - a road trip to Harvard
Old 02-09-2016, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
I'm definitely hoping for some good Waige scenes between now and the season finale, but by "good" I mean interesting, with character and relationship development. I don't expect we'll get a lot of hearts and flowers, although a do hope for a few nice moments.

It will be interesting to see if tonight's episode continues the trend of Walter and Paige not being "officially" together, but doing things together with Ralph like a family, or if they will have some real movement in one direction or another.
I definitely think things will progress with them on the feelings front between now and the finale but I also want more subtle, "interesting" scenes too, nice foundation being set.

Old 02-09-2016, 02:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

At the moment any nice scene between the two of them would be nice, just some one-on-one interaction would be nice...

Lorelai 2x04 - a road trip to Harvard
Old 02-09-2016, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

At this point, I'm really kind of hoping for some sort of heart-to-heart discussion between them. Not one related to their own relationship - but I'd like to see maybe Walter approach Paige and ask to talk about his issues with Toby, or his problems relating to other people - anything. Or from the other side, Paige could approach Walter and ask for some advice regarding Ralph - especially since Ralph will be a teenager soon and issues like the field trip will come up again. I just have a feeling that they are a bit awkward with each other right now because of the whole "professional" thing, and they need something unrelated to their own relationship to get back to a comfort zone. From there, they will be better able to change the nature of their relationship.

~Heidi
Old 02-09-2016, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
At this point, I'm really kind of hoping for some sort of heart-to-heart discussion between them. Not one related to their own relationship - but I'd like to see maybe Walter approach Paige and ask to talk about his issues with Toby, or his problems relating to other people - anything. Or from the other side, Paige could approach Walter and ask for some advice regarding Ralph - especially since Ralph will be a teenager soon and issues like the field trip will come up again. I just have a feeling that they are a bit awkward with each other right now because of the whole "professional" thing, and they need something unrelated to their own relationship to get back to a comfort zone. From there, they will be better able to change the nature of their relationship.
Yeah, that's a good point. I'll lean toward the Ralph thing because as much as I love Walter seeking her out for advice, the other option gives me Waige + Ralph.

Old 02-10-2016, 04:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I like the Paige asking for advice option better, too.

~Heidi
Old 02-10-2016, 08:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I would love to have moments like that.
Old 02-11-2016, 12:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think we'll definitely get those as Ralph gets older...I think another reason that I want to see Paige asking him for advice is we've seen so much of her helping him, and as much as I love that and want to see more of it, it'd be really cool to see more from the other side as well.

I started a fic tonight, three parter, case drama and Waige. Here are links to read on FF.net or AO3, whatever you prefer.

Old 02-11-2016, 06:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
I think we'll definitely get those as Ralph gets older...I think another reason that I want to see Paige asking him for advice is we've seen so much of her helping him, and as much as I love that and want to see more of it, it'd be really cool to see more from the other side as well.

I started a fic tonight, three parter, case drama and Waige. Here are links to read on FF.net or AO3, whatever you prefer.
I also like the idea of Paige asking Walter for advice because we don't see much of that. The premise of the show is she helps translate the world for them, while they help with her genius son. And I'm not saying they don't help - they absolutely do. But we just don't usually see Paige actually asking for help. The geniuses (and Cabe) just seem to jump in with Ralph whenever they think it's a good idea. I think Paige still hasn't quite realized that she may not always have the best answers where Ralph is concerned, and she has access to a cadre of people who are like Ralph that she can get advice from. I'd like to see her exercise that option.

Yay for new Waige fic! But just so you know - I'm saving it for the weekend (I have immense self control ). It's supposed to be frigidly cold and I'll need something to cuddle up with.

~Heidi
Old 02-11-2016, 09:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, and I haven't been huge fans of how they gang up on her in front of Ralph, because it teaches him that she's not the main authority, which will cause problems as he gets older. So I think if she asked more questions, they may lay off of that some - not that they should be doing it anyway but the show is currently using that angle to have the geniuses interpret Ralph and I'd rather them do it another way.

Old 02-11-2016, 10:11 PM
Loyal Fan

Sneak Peek:

Quote:
“Well, I’m glad the two of you have sorted things out…. Scorpion doesn’t function well when two of the team’s best minds are unnecessarily butting their heads at each other.” Paige unfolded her arms and curled a strand of her hair behind her ear before clasping her hands together in front of her. Much to Walter’s delight (or dismay… he wasn’t entirely sure), the left side of Paige’s robe slid off of her shoulder and revealed a small glimpse of what she was wearing underneath. Walter, in spite of his conviction not to dance his eyes lower than her face, couldn’t help himself from taking a – what he thought was ‘quick’ – peek. He gulped as he noted how her silky, purple pajama top, adorned with black lace along the low neckline, tightly fitted her figure, and if she wasn’t careful enough, he was certain its strap could easily slip off of her shoulder as well. And if that happened, Walter would be a dead man for sure.

Paige, unbeknownst to Walter, was definitely aware of him checking her out, and inwardly blushed. She was hardly revealing anything, and the man was practically drooling with desire, which, in Paige’s delight, made her feel very sexy. “Hey,” she and snapped for his attention, “My eyes are up here….”
Read it at FFN or AO3!
Old 02-12-2016, 04:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love the covers you do for your fics, Kimberly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
Yeah, and I haven't been huge fans of how they gang up on her in front of Ralph, because it teaches him that she's not the main authority, which will cause problems as he gets older. So I think if she asked more questions, they may lay off of that some - not that they should be doing it anyway but the show is currently using that angle to have the geniuses interpret Ralph and I'd rather them do it another way.
YES! That really bothered me, although if I recall, Walter was not really part of that - at least not in Fractured. He seems to be more respectful of her position as Ralph's parent.

~Heidi
Old 02-12-2016, 05:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I love the covers you do for your fics, Kimberly!
Thank you! I try not to make them look all the same, but it's sometimes hard when you have fics with involving steamy Waige and only have a few scenes from the show to work with.
Old 02-12-2016, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
YES! That really bothered me, although if I recall, Walter was not really part of that - at least not in Fractured. He seems to be more respectful of her position as Ralph's parent.
Yeah, thankfully Walter seems to have taken to heart what he learned in Kill Screen and what he learned from the Cliffhanger debacle.

Old 02-13-2016, 02:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

CBS has a Waige Valentine - Valentine's Day Cards From Your Favorite TV Stars - Page 6 - Recommended Photos - CBS.com

~Heidi
Closed Thread   Post New Thread