Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2019, 04:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Walter ღ Paige (Waige) #10: Because somehow we've got them adopting rabbits.

Walter ღ Paige (Waige) Shippers Thread

** Supporters **

1. WeBuiltThePyramids
2. FoxPhile
3. What's a hickey?
4. acoustichearts
5. On My Own
6. Gracie
7. AisicsRule
8. KeepThisaSecret
9. WriterFreak001
10. jules166
11. isis1948
12. ILoveScience
13. s30480
14. Lostcandy
15. Melanie Garcia
16. Logan
17. MichelSita
18. kbg027
19. *OldHollywoodStarlet*
20. AddictedtoLove
21. ClaireBear01
22. Ethereal
23. pookiepookie
24. girl under the floor
25. OutFromUnder
26. bandcandy
27. Foxie
28. Cyclone139
29. Madame Regal

** Previous Threads **
Walter ღ Paige (Waige) #1: "I really care about you." {01-Sep-2015}
Walter ღ Paige (Waige) #2: "Think about...how important you are to me." {05-Nov-2015}
Walter ღ Paige (Waige) #3: "Don't go breaking my heart" / "I couldn't if I tried." {25-Feb-2016}
Walter ღ Paige (Waige) #4: "Because I love her." {25-Jun-2016}
Walter ღ Paige (Waige) #5: Because "you're my whole world. I'm just a moon that orbits around you."{27-Nov-2016}
Walter ღ Paige (Waige) #6: Because they are Best Ma'am and Dude of Honor!{26-Mar-2017}
Walter ღ Paige (Waige) #6: "Buckle up, Nerd." {25-Jul-2017}
Walter ღ Paige (Waige) #7: "I've been in love with you since shortly after we met."{09-Nov-2017}
** Future Thread Title Suggestions **

Walter ღ Paige (Waige) #: "Be okay with it because it's great."
Walter ღ Paige (Waige) #: Because we needed them together yesterday!
Walter ღ Paige (Waige) #: Because only Paige would order Walter fermented fish.
Walter ღ Paige (Waige) #: "Don't go breaking my heart" / "I couldn't if I tried."
Walter ღ Paige (Waige) #: Miss Human Feelings ღ Robot Walter
Walter ღ Paige (Waige) #: Because that's when love made sense to him... when looking into her eyes
Walter ღ Paige (Waige) #: Because "All I see the most beautiful woman I've ever seen" / "You said the exact right thing."
Walter ღ Paige (Waige) #: Because she's kinda got a thing for her boss

Old 08-25-2019, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT! The title!

~Heidi
Old 08-26-2019, 10:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
TFTNT! The title!
Gotta come up with something

Old 08-26-2019, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

In a few months we may be scratching our heads over that title!

~Heidi
Old 08-26-2019, 03:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

Could we add another child perhaps a daughter to go along with the new pet because at some point after the reconciliation the subject of having a child would be discussed but not before marriage or at least living together first
Old 08-27-2019, 04:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can imagine the idea of having another child would involve quite a bit of discussion for Waige. I know Toby and Happy are planning to adopt, but both Walter and Paige may be hesitant to add a baby to their family, considering the work they do and how dangerous it can sometimes be, plus all the traveling it involves. Short of getting a live-in nanny, they would pretty much have to limit travel for at least one of them. Paige may also not want to have another baby, since Ralph is almost a teenager.

~Heidi
Old 08-28-2019, 02:54 AM
Absolute Fan

Walter's on-screen thoughts on the subject were a little confusing so we really don't know where he stands on the subject of parenthood. I think Walter might be confused about how he feels about having a baby because he never expected to fall in love with someone and find himself in a long term relationship so the idea of having babies was not on his radar until he met Paige. And he feels like a father to Ralph already so he might be wondering if that is enough to satisfy his burgeoning paternal feelings? He might also be worried about doing anything that could risk his happy relationship with Paige (and Ralph) because it took them so long to get there!

As for Paige, I can see why she might be torn. On the one hand she loves Walter and she has strong maternal feelings so she would love to expand their family if that's what Walter wants, but on the other hand Ralph is old enough now that the prospect of starting all over again with a new baby might be quite daunting for her.

What they really need to do, of course, is talk honestly and openly with each other about it... but that's not something they're always very good at!
Old 08-28-2019, 12:17 PM
Moderator Support Team

thats a really cute OP

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 08-29-2019, 05:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think Walter does want another child (considering Ralph his here), because of what he said to Happy in season four about never expecting to have them and it not being appropriate to discuss with Paige that early in their relationship. But I think it would be "more" children to him, since I think should he and Paige get to the point where it would be appropriate to discuss having one, he would certainly be considered Ralph's father at that point.

Old 08-30-2019, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree that Walter probably does want another child, even though I think he feels he's 100% Ralph's father. But precisely because of that, if Paige doesn't want to go through it, he's likely to back off. Of course, Paige may also reconsider if she realizes it's important to Walter.

Plus - I can see Walter suggesting that they compromise and use a surrogate. Although that doesn't address the problem if Paige just doesn't want to deal with raising another baby.

~Heidi
Old 08-30-2019, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She seems to enjoy being motherly in general, so I think it would be more a physical thing for her if she had objections.

Old 08-31-2019, 11:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree. I can see Paige maybe not wanting to deal with the physical stresses of pregnancy, although she's not so old that it would be really difficult. But she might like the idea of a surrogate in order to avoid that part and still have the additional child that Walter and she decide they want.

~Heidi
Old 08-31-2019, 04:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
I agree. I can see Paige maybe not wanting to deal with the physical stresses of pregnancy, although she's not so old that it would be really difficult. But she might like the idea of a surrogate in order to avoid that part and still have the additional child that Walter and she decide they want.
Then Walter says hey maybe Florence could be our surrogate then the fight is on sorry I could not resist I really don't want that
Old 08-31-2019, 07:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earnie (View Post)
Then Walter says hey maybe Florence could be our surrogate then the fight is on sorry I could not resist I really don't want that
Honestly by the time they got to a point where they'd discuss kids I would hope either A. Walter would know better than to suggest that if Paige was still insecure/if Florence still had a crush on him or B. Paige would have gotten over her jealousy of Walter and Florence having things in common and it wouldn't bother her.

Old 09-01-2019, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It would be interesting to know what Florence's motives for volunteering for that might be. It's possible, of course, that she simply wants to experience pregnancy and childbirth, but feels her work is too important to commit to 20 years of motherhood. But it's also possible she would see it as a way to atone for the trouble she caused - which would be problematic as well.

~Heidi
Closed Thread   Post New Thread