Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2017, 07:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It may depend on the time jump. If they pick up after the two weeks Toby mentioned, they may be back to their usual routine. If it's a la 3.01 with "oops got a case all hands on deck" picking up the next day or day after, then we might see a lot more of that in the first few eps.

N i c o l e ~ Tumblr | Podcast | Fanfiction | Twitter
WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 04:01 PM
Elite Fan

We may have something more like the post-S1 summer, where it was pretty much real time that passed. If that's the case, Quintis should have gotten the honeymoon out of their system, at least somewhat. But I don't see them ever really slacking off, so I'm hoping for some garage PDA.

I'd also love to get some Quintis-at-home scenes!

~Heidi
FoxPhile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
Yes pu-lease.

Old 06-04-2017, 05:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Yes yes YES.
sheisagenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 03:44 PM
Elite Fan

One would think that, as newlyweds, they would want to spend a lot of time at home. You know - redecorating and sampling each other's cooking.

~Heidi
Old 06-06-2017, 04:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
One would think that, as newlyweds, they would want to spend a lot of time at home. You know - redecorating and sampling each other's cooking.
Why do I feel like Toby can't cook to save his life?

Old 06-06-2017, 04:59 PM
Elite Fan

I don't see Toby as the domestic type, either. But he knows the best take-out places in town.

~Heidi
Old 06-06-2017, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I could see them both being like "why do we need to know how to cook? We can just buy food from the people who do know how."

Old 06-06-2017, 11:33 PM
Loyal Fan

I can actually picture Toby being a relatively decent cook because I imagine he would have had to fend for himself a lot as a child. I don't think he'd be preparing gourmet meals or anything, but I can see him having a handful of simple dishes he learned to make when his parents weren't able to cook for him.
Old 06-07-2017, 04:26 PM
Elite Fan

I can see him maybe having a couple of things that he can cook. But I have a feeling even as a child/teenager he may have subsisted on frozen dinners or maybe scrounging invites from friends.

~Heidi
Old 06-07-2017, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I can see him maybe having a couple of things that he can cook. But I have a feeling even as a child/teenager he may have subsisted on frozen dinners or maybe scrounging invites from friends.
Especially since he was in advanced education from a young age. You're struggling so much at that point in your life, both financially and just plain old time, that even if you can cook, most people don't. So it wouldn't shock me if he'd never learned, even though he's been on his own a long time.

Old 06-07-2017, 05:30 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
Especially since he was in advanced education from a young age. You're struggling so much at that point in your life, both financially and just plain old time, that even if you can cook, most people don't. So it wouldn't shock me if he'd never learned, even though he's been on his own a long time.
Maybe we were weird, but my roommates and I cooked all the time during college. It was a good break from studying and definitely a lot cheaper than eating out all the time.
Old 06-07-2017, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know some people did, but among my group of friends, none of us ate out, but it was the more well off people that cooked. The rest of us ate ramen (which I don't really call 'cooking' haha) and bought those ten for ten dollars frozen dinners or bought a $5 pizza that we made last for four meals.

Old 06-07-2017, 05:57 PM
Elite Fan

I cooked a lot in college, but that was a long time ago when college didn't put you in the poor house.

~Heidi
Old 07-06-2017, 04:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Just bumping this thread because Quintis is not allowed to be on the second page.

Reply   Post New Thread