Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2017, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Every so often I Google "Quintis". I'm always surprised to find out it's the name of an Australian corporation.

~Heidi
Old 09-08-2017, 09:37 PM
Loyal Fan

I came across this article about Happy and Toby today. It's basically a wish list for Quintis in season 4.

Last edited by FauxDetective; 09-08-2017 at 10:38 PM
Old 09-09-2017, 01:12 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FauxDetective (View Post)
I came across this article about Happy and Toby today. It's basically a wish list for Quintis in season 4.
Great article! It's basically saying all the same things that we've said here already, isn't it. Let's hope the writers are listening.
Old 09-09-2017, 04:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the link! That was a good article, and yes, it's good to see that others want pretty much the same things we do - more domesticity, but with a good balance; challenges for the couple and don't rush it.

~Heidi
Old 09-13-2017, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So according to Heidi there's a pretty awesome Quintis Wedding feature on the S3 DVDs. I hate that it's gonna be a few days before I can buy that.

(Also this was my 68,000th post on !)

Old 09-14-2017, 02:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Congrats on 68K, Nicole!

The Quintis wedding special is nice. They do a good job of going over the difficult parts - like Happy's marriage and the pregnancy - as well as the good parts. I can't remember if it's in the Quintis feature or the heroes (S4 recap) feature that this is discussed, but one of the Nick's talks a bit about the scene with Happy taking apart the crib. He talks about how emotional it was to write that - and how extremely emotional it was to watch it. Also what an incredible job Jaden did with that scene. That part alone is worth a few rewinds and rewatches.

~Heidi
Old 09-14-2017, 10:07 PM
Loyal Fan

That crib scene was definitely one of the highlights of the season for me. Jadyn and Eddie were both fantastic. While I don't want the show to completely lose its lighthearted tone, I wish they would include more moments like this to balance out some of the over-the-top silliness.
Old 09-15-2017, 12:47 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FauxDetective (View Post)
That crib scene was definitely one of the highlights of the season for me. Jadyn and Eddie were both fantastic. While I don't want the show to completely lose its lighthearted tone, I wish they would include more moments like this to balance out some of the over-the-top silliness.
I completely agree. I wouldn't want the silliness to take over, nor would I want the show to become darker, so I hope they can keep the balance.

I think most of the highlights so far have been Toby and Happy moments! Jadyn and Eddie are both brilliant.
Old 09-15-2017, 07:52 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclone139 (View Post)
I think most of the highlights so far have been Toby and Happy moments! Jadyn and Eddie are both brilliant.
I agree 100%. To me, they are really the heart of the show.
Old 09-24-2017, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was just rewatching Twist and Shout. The part near the end where Toby asks Happy if something happened to him, would she go out and find another handsome shrink and she responds that she could never find one who annoys her as much always cracks me up. Toby is so sort of vulnerable there. I think if Happy had answered him in any serious way, it wouldn't have worked but because she answered back with a joke, I think he was able to toss out that hint about marriage - as if it was a joke, too.

~Heidi
Old 09-25-2017, 12:49 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
I was just rewatching Twist and Shout. The part near the end where Toby asks Happy if something happened to him, would she go out and find another handsome shrink and she responds that she could never find one who annoys her as much always cracks me up. Toby is so sort of vulnerable there. I think if Happy had answered him in any serious way, it wouldn't have worked but because she answered back with a joke, I think he was able to toss out that hint about marriage - as if it was a joke, too.
That's pure Toby, isn't it. He is vulnerable (all the geniuses are), but he hides it with his sarcasm and wisecracks. I just hope the writers don't put him and Happy through too much this season. They deserve to be happy!
Old 10-04-2017, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So I loved all the Quintis stuff in the last ep. My favorite line of the episode is probably "I am doing my best which you would understand if you were a little more SCABOBI." And I also loved Toby's hesitant "...schnookums?" when they were in the helicopter.

Old 10-06-2017, 02:39 AM
Absolute Fan

It was hilarious and sweet. I also really love how happy (for want of a better word!) married life is making Happy. She's smiling a lot and we've never really seen that from her before.
Old 10-06-2017, 04:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It was hilarious and sweet. I also really love how happy (for want of a better word!) married life is making Happy. She's smiling a lot and we've never really seen that from her before.
I love that, too. Marriage - or maybe it's just love - is allowing Happy to be more open with her feelings. Not verbally so much - but she is more able to show that she cares.

~Heidi
Old 10-08-2017, 10:11 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I also really love how happy (for want of a better word!) married life is making Happy. She's smiling a lot and we've never really seen that from her before.
Yes! I noticed that too and I love it. Marriage definitely seems to agree with her.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread