Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2017, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
Okay, writers. The Quintis scenes we've had lately have been lovely, and I don't want to seem greedy, but I'd really like to see some Quintis in their off hours. It's starting to seem a bit bizarre that they only have heart-to-heart talks in the garage!
I think when I made my S3 wishlist, I'd said I want some scenes at her place. I definitely still want that.

Old 02-09-2017, 10:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Yes, I definitely want to see that too.

You know, as much as I enjoyed Happy and Cabe bonding as roomies this season, that storyline - the game nights, shared meals, etc. - made it seem like Happy and Toby weren't spending any time together outside work, which was just odd.
Old 02-10-2017, 04:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by FauxDetective (View Post)
Yes, I definitely want to see that too.

You know, as much as I enjoyed Happy and Cabe bonding as roomies this season, that storyline - the game nights, shared meals, etc. - made it seem like Happy and Toby weren't spending any time together outside work, which was just odd.
It was odd. Although I'm glad they didn't go the direction of having Toby get upset about it. But it might have been fun to see what they did to try and sneak in some alone time.

~Heidi
Old 02-10-2017, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It was odd. Although I'm glad they didn't go the direction of having Toby get upset about it. But it might have been fun to see what they did to try and sneak in some alone time.
Yeah, I mean, I really ended up loving the Happy/Cabe stuff, but it would have been nice to have at least those same mentions of Quintis spending time together, unless part of it was them trying to act more separate while the immigration thing shook out, but I feel like quite a few of these references came after 3.07.

Old 02-11-2017, 01:20 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
Yeah, I mean, I really ended up loving the Happy/Cabe stuff, but it would have been nice to have at least those same mentions of Quintis spending time together, unless part of it was them trying to act more separate while the immigration thing shook out, but I feel like quite a few of these references came after 3.07.
Yeah, as far as I can recall, it all happened after the immigration situation was resolved and Happy and Toby got engaged. Before that, Cabe was staying at her place, but Happy was bunking with Walter and presumably spending her spare time prepping for the immigration inspector.

I was ok with the living arrangement that the writers went with, just because I love any opportunity for Cabe to bond with one of his "kids," but it would have made more sense for the engaged couple to stay together in one apartment and let Cabe have the other one to himself. He could have had a real bed instead of having to sleep on Happy's couch.

And I agree that at least a passing comment about Happy and Toby spending time together during that period would have been nice, because despite being newly engaged, something felt really off in their relationship.
Old 02-11-2017, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Now that Cabe has moved out, though, it really doesn't make any sense not to have an occasional scene at one home or the other. If nothing else, they need to decide where they are going to live after the wedding.

~Heidi
Old 02-11-2017, 04:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Now that Cabe has moved out, though, it really doesn't make any sense not to have an occasional scene at one home or the other. If nothing else, they need to decide where they are going to live after the wedding.
I know this show is like The Mentalist in the sense that they don't focus much on scenes outside of the garage/cases. But this show is so incredibly character driven (as opposed to The Mentalist that was really just Jane and a supporting cast, even Lisbon's narrative was almost always directly related to something Jane was doing) it's just odd that we never get to see them outside of the work environment.

Old 02-15-2017, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think I technically have to give a 'this is nsfw' warning for this post but anyway.

Old 02-16-2017, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
I think I technically have to give a 'this is nsfw' warning for this post but anyway.
I like it anyway! I'm certain Toby likes that look, too!

~Heidi
Old 02-16-2017, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thankfully everyone who has reblogged it has said they were laughing hard at it, I was kinda afraid the joke would fall flat since a few people I told I was making it didn't get it and thankfully found it funny once I explained it but they did need an explanation.

Old 02-17-2017, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I got it right away. Although I did think that it was subtle enough that I wouldn't call it NSFW. But maybe that's just a reflection on the people I work with.

~Heidi
Old 02-17-2017, 04:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I got it right away. Although I did think that it was subtle enough that I wouldn't call it NSFW. But maybe that's just a reflection on the people I work with.
Yeah I just would rather be safe than sorry since this board has the rules.

Old 02-20-2017, 05:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Add me, please!

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 02-20-2017, 06:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You've been added. Welcome to the </scorpion> board!

~Heidi
Old 02-20-2017, 06:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ah, hi Paula!

Closed Thread   Post New Thread