Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2017, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope they let Sly do this, more or less on his own. Not that I don't want the rest of Scorpion to help all they can, but I want Sly to be the real artist of whatever gets Cabe out of this jam, so that he can know he came through.

~Heidi
Old 11-18-2017, 03:14 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
I hope they let Sly do this, more or less on his own. Not that I don't want the rest of Scorpion to help all they can, but I want Sly to be the real artist of whatever gets Cabe out of this jam, so that he can know he came through.
Yes, I really hope he gets to prove to himself that he can do this, one way or another. It was lovely to see Toby teaching him skills he'll need for jury selection, though.
Old 11-18-2017, 04:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclone139 (View Post)
Yes, I really hope he gets to prove to himself that he can do this, one way or another. It was lovely to see Toby teaching him skills he'll need for jury selection, though.
YES! It was sort of Scorpion meets Bull.

~Heidi
Old 12-08-2017, 04:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I find it interesting that Sly - easily the most timid member of team Scorpion - is also the one who branches out to try things completely out of his sphere. To save his favorite store, he runs for local office - and wins. To save Cabe, he becomes a lawyer. Considering both of those are positions that require the ability to keep cool while standing in the spotlight, they were both very bold moves. It goes along with the many other ways that Sly has managed to move past his fears and anxieties when needed.

~Heidi
Old 12-09-2017, 11:22 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
I find it interesting that Sly - easily the most timid member of team Scorpion - is also the one who branches out to try things completely out of his sphere. To save his favorite store, he runs for local office - and wins. To save Cabe, he becomes a lawyer. Considering both of those are positions that require the ability to keep cool while standing in the spotlight, they were both very bold moves. It goes along with the many other ways that Sly has managed to move past his fears and anxieties when needed.
He really has gone way outside of his comfort zone on so many occasions when someone or something close to his heart has needed him to do so. Talk about facing your fears head on! He's come so far in a few short years.

I'm really curious about what he was like in his younger years. We imagine a young man, terrified of just about everything, but running away from home and stealing money from a bank are both significant things to do with potentially huge consequences, so maybe he's never been quite as timid as he believed? He can actually do anything if he puts his mind to it!
Old 12-09-2017, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sly does seem to be a person who doesn't know his own strength - of character. He sees himself as afraid of everything, yet he is able to conquer those fears better than most people.

~Heidi
Old 12-09-2017, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes he does. He has a lot of inner strength. I like to think that Megan had something to do with that - at the very least, if she didn't help instill it in him, she certainly brought it out in him.

Old 12-10-2017, 02:40 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
Yes he does. He has a lot of inner strength. I like to think that Megan had something to do with that - at the very least, if she didn't help instill it in him, she certainly brought it out in him.
Thats true. He was nervous enough about giving her the Valentines card, then within a few months he was defying Walter and marrying her! Megan was so good for him!
Old 12-10-2017, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Megan was definitely a huge influence on him. I always think of that scene in Dominoes when he was going to leave the beach and she talked him out of it.

~Heidi
Old 12-12-2017, 09:06 AM
Absolute Fan

I love how Sylvester was genuinely excited that he had another court case! I hope they can make use of his legal skills again. As long as he doesn't make me cry next time! (Huge kudos to Ari for those scenes with Cabe. )
Old 12-12-2017, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclone139 (View Post)
I love how Sylvester was genuinely excited that he had another court case! I hope they can make use of his legal skills again. As long as he doesn't make me cry next time! (Huge kudos to Ari for those scenes with Cabe. )
YES! That was great! And he got them off with community service - not bad.

~Heidi
Old 12-14-2017, 09:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Sly was a stud this past episode! ♥ He really nailed it when it mattered!
Old 12-15-2017, 07:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm not sure stud is the word I would use, but yes, he was great. I almost wish we could have seen him getting Toby and Flo out of trouble.

Old 12-15-2017, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Smart is the new sexy, so stud works.

~Heidi
Old 12-15-2017, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That is true.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread