Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2017, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

1. Satellite of Love
2. Cuba Libre (though I've never seen Djibouti Call so I guess that too?)
3. Satellite of Love

WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 05:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Interesting that you two both dislike Cuba Libre, but for me the one I can't deal with rewatching is US vs. UN vs. UK.

Cuba Libre certainly isn't a fave, but it doesn't bother me so much that I never watch it. I have, in fact, rewatched it a few times. The only thing I really don't like about it is that the guest star is somewhat annoying. She overacts a bit.

And I'm not really sure what it is I don't like about US vs. UN vs. UK, but it's just completely blah for me. I find it boring.

~Heidi
FoxPhile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 06:31 AM
Loyal Fan

Which S2 episode would you watch if you need a "pick me up"
Robots

Which S2 episode will you likely never watch again?
Djibouti Call because I hate the way Tim was introduced and how Paige took his side every time Walter had clear reasons not to trust him.

Which S2 episode would you have on a loop in your brain if that were possible?
Satellite of Love
WriterFreak001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 07:55 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
Interesting that you two both dislike Cuba Libre, but for me the one I can't deal with rewatching is US vs. UN vs. UK.

Cuba Libre certainly isn't a fave, but it doesn't bother me so much that I never watch it. I have, in fact, rewatched it a few times. The only thing I really don't like about it is that the guest star is somewhat annoying. She overacts a bit.

And I'm not really sure what it is I don't like about US vs. UN vs. UK, but it's just completely blah for me. I find it boring.
I actually liked US vs. UN vs. UK. Cuba Libre bored me, but I thought I thought the case in US vs. UN vs. UK was a lot of fun. I also loved Sly standing up to Walter to protect Megan.
Old 07-30-2017, 08:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Time for the next round...

Season Two Guest Stars - your answers can be a one-time guest or a recurring guest.

And it's fair to pick any guest from S2 - whether or not they appeared in S3.
  1. Who would you most like to see come back in S4?
  2. Who do you never want to see again?
  3. Who would you bring back as a permanent member of Team Scorpion?

~Heidi
Old 07-30-2017, 08:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

1. Ray. And Linda. In the same ep. Together.
2. Honestly Collins. I'm over him. Most of the fandom loves seeing him but I honestly am over it.
3. If I'm being honest I really don't want any new PERMANENT members but I would take Ray if I had to pick someone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FauxDetective (View Post)
I actually liked US vs. UN vs. UK. Cuba Libre bored me, but I thought I thought the case in US vs. UN vs. UK was a lot of fun. I also loved Sly standing up to Walter to protect Megan.
I didn't like the ep per se, but I did like the Melvester and I was bored out of my skull with Cuba Libre.

Old 07-30-2017, 09:05 AM
Loyal Fan

1. Patrick Quinn (still my absolute favorite guest star)
2. Sly's father
3. Tim Armstrong (I know I'm alone on this, but I loved the character. He was a kind, friendly, intelligent, and hardworking guy who really wanted to be part of the team.)
Old 07-30-2017, 09:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh yeah. Sly's father too. I couldn't stand the guy and it's clear his little make up session with Sly hasn't held up.

Old 07-30-2017, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

1. Definitely Linda. I miss her.
  2. Collins. I didn't like him in S1 and his appearance in S2 makes it hard for me to watch that episode - despite what is really wonderful about it.
  3. I really can't come up with anyone. As much as I like both Linda and Ray, I really don't see them as permanent - just really welcome occasional guests. If I had to bring someone back and make them permanent, I'd pick Katherine Cooper. I really liked her, and she wouldn't have to be there all the time - pretty much just coming in occasionally to drop cases on them and help get resources when needed. She's proved she can be pretty good at that.

~Heidi
Old 07-30-2017, 12:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Who would you most like to see come back in S4?
Who do you never want to see again?
Who would you bring back as a permanent member of Team Scorpion?

1. Ray has my number 1 vote, but I would love to see Katharine Cooper come back in S4. I miss her. She kind of just... fell off the grid. Oh, and Gleason from US vs. UN vs. UK. I loved his character.
  2. Tie between Tim and Sly's father
  3. Ray Spiewack
WriterFreak001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 03:22 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
I really can't come up with anyone. As much as I like both Linda and Ray, I really don't see them as permanent - just really welcome occasional guests. If I had to bring someone back and make them permanent, I'd pick Katherine Cooper. I really liked her, and she wouldn't have to be there all the time - pretty much just coming in occasionally to drop cases on them and help get resources when needed. She's proved she can be pretty good at that.
Katherine Cooper would definitely be my runner-up for #3. I really like her too and I agree she wouldn't need to be in every episode.

I completely agree about Ray. I like him, but to me he's an over-the-top comic relief character and is best in small doses.
Old 12-29-2017, 07:21 PM
New Fan

I am new here. Since others posted lists of which episodes stood out, for them, from Season #02 of Scorpion, I will my list my Top 5 (the best is in red) in timeline order:

“Satellite of Love” (S02 E01)—Team Scorpion must deal with another disaster. But, personally, this episode stands out for Walter and Paige dealing with Paige having kissed Walter while he was asleep in his hospital bed (“Postcards from the Edge,” S01 E22). With a live kiss, they test their chemistry. After doing so, they pretend they don’t have any.

“Fish Filet” (S02 E03)—A remarkably well-executed episode, both hilarious and dramatic, written by Paul Grellong and Nick Santora and directed by Omar Madha, has Sylvester (a showcase for Ari Stidham) going undercover in a prison to get the list of federal judges targeted for assassination.

“Robots” (S02 E04)—Homeland’s Katherine Cooper (Frasier's Peri Gilpin, the only good leader with a job assignment for Team Scorpion), makes her first appearance. The job calls for Walter, Happy, and Cabe to help in a U.S. Navy submarine. While the assignment goes terribly wrong, Walter and Happy reflect on how changes—namely Paige and Ralph (for Walter) and Toby (for Happy)—have come into their lives in ways they weren’t expecting and, of course, how they are changing with those changes.

“Crazy Train” (S02 E07)—A personal in-peril episode with Paige and Ralph riding a subway train en route to a museum. It is sabotaged. To the rescue is Walter, who jumps on board at 90 miles per hour and goes to work with both Paige and Ralph (”That’s my boy!”). Walter stuns Paige by putting her and Ralph’s life before his. It is clearly the episode in which these two are in love with—but do not tell—each other.

“White Out” (S02 E13)—Walter, Cabe, Toby, and Happy go the Antartica to install a satellite dish to save a U.S. Special Forces unit. During the dangerous, ongoing snow, Happy gets lost and Toby goes in search for her. This is a highlight episode for Eddie Kaye Thomas and Jadyn Wong.

Last edited by Candy83; 12-30-2017 at 09:24 PM
Candy83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 03:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Top 5 for me for season two:

1. Dam Breakthrough
2. Satellite of Love
3. Robots
4. Da Bomb
5. Super Fun Guys

Old 12-30-2017, 03:24 PM
Absolute Fan

This is probably the hardest season for me to choose just 5, there are so many excellent eps! I've narrowed it down 6 - in broadcast order:

Satellite of Love
Robots
Tech, Drugs and Rock 'n' Roll
Arrivals and Departures
White Out
Adaptation
Old 12-31-2017, 02:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Season Two is a tough one for me. There are several episodes that stand out, but a similar number that I just don't like. Although even the episodes I don't like - or most of them - have moments that I love. Which is really annoying.

My favorites, in no particular order -

1. Dam Breakthrough
2. Robots
3. Fractured
4. The Old College Try
5. (TIE) White Out and Adaptation
Honorable Mention - Tech, Drugs, and Rock 'n' Roll

~Heidi
Reply   Post New Thread