Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2016, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveScience (View Post)
In contrast to those reasons for loving Walter and the rest of the team, I find Tim to be very boring. He always says the right things, does the right things, etc. I guess he's supposed to be a contrast to Walter's messed up EQ, but I don't think he's interesting at all.
Yeah, I agree. Tim just isn't interesting to me. He's basically a Mary Sue. (I also found the tone of voice and the dramatic pauses he was using to tell the fake story of how he and Paige met to be kinda on the creepy side but maybe that's just me.) I don't dislike him and I definitely do like how his presence will ultimately influence Walter/Waige, but he's just not someone I'm itching to see more of.

WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 07:47 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveScience (View Post)
I love everyone on the Scorpion team because of, and in spite of, their faults. I like Linda because of everything Heidi said, and also because she is trying to overcome her insecurities.

In contrast to those reasons for loving Walter and the rest of the team, I find Tim to be very boring. He always says the right things, does the right things, etc. I guess he's supposed to be a contrast to Walter's messed up EQ, but I don't think he's interesting at all.

And I miss Cooper!
I think it's good that Tim so is not a go-getter and equal full answers it and Paige kisses. He goes there on slowly. He strikes me as a decent man who can deal unlike Walter with feelings and always says the veracity. I like that.
Katie99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 07:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Does anyone have any dream guest stars? Either characters you'd like to return or actors/actresses you'd like to see play someone on the show?

Old 05-17-2016, 09:04 AM
Loyal Fan

I'd love to see more of Patrick Quinn. The scenes between Happy and Patrick have been some of my favorites of the series. With everything that Happy will be dealing with in season 3, it would be great to see her talk things over with her father.
Old 08-12-2016, 04:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I've always had this weird thought that I'd like to see one of the Big Bang folks do a guest appearance on Scorpion. I mean, most of the TBBT folks are geniuses, too - so I can easily see Howard or Leonard or Amy being called in to help on a case. Sheldon - not so much. Mostly because his concentration on theoretical physics doesn't seem like it could lend itself to the practical nature of most of the cases Scorpion works on.

It would be kind of fun to have Amy come on, and strike up a real friendship with Toby - since they have some common ground in their fields. And then have both Happy and Sheldon get just a teeny bit jealous.

Actually, since TBBT will be on Monday in the early Fall, it would be cool to start the story on TBBT, and then conclude it on Scorpion.

~Heidi
FoxPhile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
I've always had this weird thought that I'd like to see one of the Big Bang folks do a guest appearance on Scorpion. I mean, most of the TBBT folks are geniuses, too - so I can easily see Howard or Leonard or Amy being called in to help on a case. Sheldon - not so much. Mostly because his concentration on theoretical physics doesn't seem like it could lend itself to the practical nature of most of the cases Scorpion works on.

It would be kind of fun to have Amy come on, and strike up a real friendship with Toby - since they have some common ground in their fields. And then have both Happy and Sheldon get just a teeny bit jealous.

Actually, since TBBT will be on Monday in the early Fall, it would be cool to start the story on TBBT, and then conclude it on Scorpion.
IF ONLY. Oh my god that'd be so fun.

Old 08-18-2016, 03:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I had a funny thought today, and I know this is about as close to impossible as it comes. But what if they brought Gillian Anderson as a guest star - someone Cabe worked with "years ago" He could make all kinds of comments about the strange cases they worked on together.

~Heidi
Old 08-18-2016, 05:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I had a funny thought today, and I know this is about as close to impossible as it comes. But what if they brought Gillian Anderson as a guest star - someone Cabe worked with "years ago" He could make all kinds of comments about the strange cases they worked on together.
That would be amazing but I don't know that if that was his canon back story that he'd find Team Scorpion so weird.

Old 08-19-2016, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It wouldn't work if they tried to make like Cabe was actually Doggett - and for some reason changed his name - unless he was put in Witness Protection and then I don't think they'd let him be a Homeland Agent. But if they just alluded to the idea that maybe he was peripherally involved in the X-Files. Or maybe just Gillian says something like "I worked with a guy for awhile that looks a lot like you.

They did a cute thing in the early seasons of NCIS where Kate asks Gibbs what Ducky looked like as a young man. Gibbs tells her he looked like Ilya Kuryakin - the character David McCallum played in The Man From U.N.C.L.E.

~Heidi
Old 08-19-2016, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

They did a cute thing in the early seasons of NCIS where Kate asks Gibbs what Ducky looked like as a young man. Gibbs tells her he looked like Ilya Kuryakin - the character David McCallum played in The Man From U.N.C.L.E.
I absolutely LOVED that reference.

Old 08-20-2016, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ducky (David McCallum) would be another fun guest star, especially if he was in character. I can just imagine the conversations between him and Toby - arguing over medical stuff. Or between him and Cabe - reminiscing over the old days, even if they're at least a generation apart. Ducky wouldn't give Cabe as many strange looks when he makes a cultural reference.

~Heidi
Old 08-20-2016, 09:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Ducky (David McCallum) would be another fun guest star, especially if he was in character. I can just imagine the conversations between him and Toby - arguing over medical stuff. Or between him and Cabe - reminiscing over the old days, even if they're at least a generation apart. Ducky wouldn't give Cabe as many strange looks when he makes a cultural reference.
I didn't know how much I needed this until now.

Old 08-21-2016, 10:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

IKR. Sometimes I think of things like that and I just think "Oh dang... I want that so bad."

~Heidi
Old 08-22-2016, 09:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

And then you inflict such wanting on us.

Old 08-22-2016, 03:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Misery loves company?

~Heidi
Reply   Post New Thread