Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2016, 10:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

REWATCH: 1.19 "Young Hearts Spark Fire" - Air Date 23-Mar-2015

</scorpion> Episode 1.19 Young Hearts Spark Fire

Quote:
WHILE ON A MISSION TO SAVE LOST HIKERS, TEAM SCORPION’S HELICOPTER CRASHES, IGNITING A MASSIVE WILDFIRE THAT QUICKLY THREATENS TO TRAP THEM, ON “SCORPION,” MONDAY, MARCH 23

“Young Hearts Spark Fire” – While on a mission to save lost hikers, Team Scorpion’s helicopter crashes, igniting a massive wildfire that quickly closes in on them. Also, Sylvester must help their injured pilot who is unable to make it to safer ground, on SCORPION, Monday, March 23 (9:00-9:59 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: #TeamScorpion, #ITSGETTINGHOTINHERE! We’re not just talking about #Waige & #Tappy 3/23 9PM ET/PT @ScorpionCBS CBS Press Express | WHILE ON A MISSION TO SAVE LOST HIKERS, TEAM SCORPION’S HELICOPTER CRASHES, IGNITING A MASSIVE WILDFIRE THAT QUICKLY THREATENS TO TRAP THEM, ON “SCORPION,” MONDAY, MARCH 23
Source

Promo * Sneak Peeks * Promo Photos

~Heidi
FoxPhile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 11:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved this episode but I'm so exhausted I can't type it all up right now so I'm just making this post so Heidi can post her thoughts if she'd like and we can get our post count up more.

WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks, Nicole! I was hoping you would post something.

This is easily one of my favorite episodes of the entire season. I love Toby needling Walter about his feelings, and all the looks and touches and gestures on Walter's part that just go to prove that Toby is right. I love Toby's fumbling attempts to show his feelings for Happy, and yet to give her space because he realizes he's going too fast for her. It's fitting that Toby uses a little wager to get his first date with her. I wonder what they'll tell their children about it?

I really love Sylvester toughing it out with Mr. Tough Guy pilot, and showing the guy just what he's made of.

I love that Cabe insists his team will find a way out, and insists they keep looking. And then Walter insisting he won't leave without Sylvester, because he knows Sylvester will get to them some how.

I even love Walter's assessment of the case at the end - calling it ridiculous that "One man's belief in romantic love destroys a helicopter, 400 acres of forest, nearly kills a dozen people." Because I think on some level, that is also Walter beginning to understand what a powerful force love can be. And even though he asserts that the "heart is a circulatory muscle, nothing more" he doesn't actually deny the existence of love this time. I suspect Walter is much more affected by his experiences - especially when he began to think they might not survive - than he is yet willing to acknowledge. But I think in many ways THSF was a big turning point for him.

Oh - and yeah, the case. Episodes where team members are in danger are always gripping, but this one - with nearly all the team involved (not sorry Ralph wasn't there!) - is particularly unnerving. Even having watched it so many times, I still find it exciting and there isn't a single moment that I skip through.

~Heidi
Old 08-27-2016, 09:50 PM
Loyal Fan

I love this episode. It's probably still my favorite episode of the entire series so far. All of the moments between Happy and Toby were wonderful, particularly the two rooftop paper airplane scenes. I also loved seeing Sly facing his fears and bonding with the helicopter pilot, which allowed him to work through some of his feelings about his relationship with his own father. And Cabe's refusal to give up on his "kids" was great.
Old 08-27-2016, 11:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay so this episode.

The Quintis scenes on the roof, PARTICLARLY the end where she just throws the paper airplane and THEY DON'T EVEN LOOK TO SEE WHO WON THE BET they just smile and walk off.

Toby's Waige board, enough said.

Cabe just REFUSING to accpet that they might be dead, nope, they don't know how to not make it. Then ditto for Walter believing that Sly was coming.

The Paige/Sly hug. No one ever talks about the Paige/Sly hug and it's one of my favorite moments PERIOD.

It's the first time Waige did anything with their hands and it was Walter initiated KKILL ME NOW.

I actually wasn't worried about the team in this one because when it's all of them we know they're gonna be okay. Like we know anyway, but I actually get more scared if only one is in danger.

Old 08-30-2016, 04:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm going to have to watch it again to catch the Paige/Sly hug. How is it I don't remember that????

But yeah - the Quintis scene at the end and the Waige hand-holding - with Walter actually reaching OUT???? True, it was only a few inches to reach, but he made the first move - he wanted that touch, that connection, with Paige.

~Heidi
Old 08-30-2016, 05:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was after the crash, right before they split up.

And yeah, Walter initiating it. That was a HUGE moment.

Reply   Post New Thread