Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2017, 04:52 PM
Elite Fan

If that is the case - he is even sneakier than I imagined. And I won't be at all surprised if that's exactly what he was doing.

~Heidi
FoxPhile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 01:15 PM
Elite Fan

I'm really surprised that we didn't even get a mention of Collins in the finale. It just felt like they were going to have him be a shadow behind the whole season, but it didn't work out that way.

~Heidi
Old 05-06-2018, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
I'm really surprised that we didn't even get a mention of Collins in the finale. It just felt like they were going to have him be a shadow behind the whole season, but it didn't work out that way.
Joshua Leonard was working on a movie this spring - I've heard third or fourth hand that they wanted to use him more near the end of the season but couldn't because of his schedule, so they probably just decided to not mention him at all so they didn't write themselves into anything regarding him for next year.

N i c o l e ~ Tumblr | Podcast | Fanfiction | Twitter
WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 01:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I can't help but think the Collins may be pulling the strings behind the scenes because we do not know what happened in the 2 weeks between the big blowout fight and the meeting of team centipede at the end of the episode. I can't believe neither Walter or Paige would have not tried to reach out to say I am sorry. Riley B Smith tweeted there is reason Ralph was not in the finale hinting he knows what direction the writers are going in I think whatever is going on with Ralph will bring Waige and the team back together
Earnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 01:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earnie (View Post)
I can't help but think the Collins may be pulling the strings behind the scenes because we do not know what happened in the 2 weeks between the big blowout fight and the meeting of team centipede at the end of the episode. I can't believe neither Walter or Paige would have not tried to reach out to say I am sorry. Riley B Smith tweeted there is reason Ralph was not in the finale hinting he knows what direction the writers are going in I think whatever is going on with Ralph will bring Waige and the team back together
Just because we don't know what happened in those two weeks means that Collins has any part in it. It's possible, of course, but it's also very possible that both Walter and Paige are being stubborn and nursing their hurts. Two weeks is not at all a long time to hold that sort of thing in.

On the other hand, if the reason Ralph was not in the finale is going to somehow bring the teams back together, it's taking it's time doing it.

~Heidi
Old 05-06-2018, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I fully believe the time jump was just to get Centipede established as a viable competitor to have the last scene to set the stage for what comes next.

Old 05-06-2018, 02:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
Yeah, I fully believe the time jump was just to get Centipede established as a viable competitor to have the last scene to set the stage for what comes next.
I don't know why Paige would want to try to destroy Scorpion and Walter is she really that petty and vindictive to me she is acting like a 16 year old
Old 05-06-2018, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

In her defense, she quit the team and therefore no longer had a job. It makes sense to try and continue in the same line of work she's been doing, especially since some of her former co-workers also were unemployed.

Old 05-07-2018, 04:54 PM
Elite Fan

I don't believe that her aim is to destroy Scorpion. But as Nicole said, she is in the same business - and it's logical for her to be. So naturally she's going to be in competition with Scorpion and she will do her best the win the jobs they are competing for.

~Heidi
Old 05-07-2018, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I don't believe that her aim is to destroy Scorpion. But as Nicole said, she is in the same business - and it's logical for her to be. So naturally she's going to be in competition with Scorpion and she will do her best the win the jobs they are competing for.
I'm sure she gets a little extra bit of satisfaction out of beating them for a job due to the circumstances, but yeah, she's just working.

Old 05-09-2018, 04:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
I'm sure she gets a little extra bit of satisfaction out of beating them for a job due to the circumstances, but yeah, she's just working.
It's good to get satisfaction from one's job. I'd like to think that sort of thing would start to bother Paige. Once she gets past the major hurt and realizes that she's up against people she's come to think of as family.

~Heidi
Old 05-09-2018, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I could see that.

Old 05-14-2018, 04:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
It's good to get satisfaction from one's job. I'd like to think that sort of thing would start to bother Paige. Once she gets past the major hurt and realizes that she's up against people she's come to think of as family.
It is a mute point now season 5 will be written in Fanfiction and I hope to read about Paige's struggle to compete with Scorpion
Reply   Post New Thread