Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2017, 06:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The facial expressions too. The women are like "hells yeah" about this picture and the guys are just "ok."

Old 10-28-2017, 01:13 PM
Absolute Fan

Nikki Castillo tweeted that Patty's back in Episode 7. I wonder what she'll think of Sylvester spending time working on Cabe's trial instead of doing Alderman work? I think he'll be in trouble! I actually hope they give Patty a more serious storyline in one episode at least, I'd like to learn more about her. The comedy stuff is fun, but it would be interesting to know what makes her tick.
Old 10-28-2017, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I figure we will once we see more of her - like with Ray at first he was just funny but then we got some pretty deep stuff.

Old 10-29-2017, 03:05 AM
Absolute Fan

That's true, Ray became far more loveable (and by that I mean less irritating!) once we found out about the tragedy. I hope Patty isn't also dealing with some kind of emotional trauma, but at the moment she's still a bit one dimensional and I'm hoping for more from her as the season develops. From what we've seen I think Nikki is an excellent actress and could easily bring more depth to the character.
Old 10-29-2017, 02:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Right now the character is not much more than annoying. I do hope they give us more depth and make her likable, especially if Ralph is going to have a crush on her.

~Heidi
Old 10-30-2017, 02:05 AM
Absolute Fan

The crush is difficult to accept at the moment, she's barely even spoken to Ralph.

It looks like Episode 7 is also when we meet the new neighbour, I really hope she's likeable.
Old 10-30-2017, 08:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclone139 (View Post)
The crush is difficult to accept at the moment, she's barely even spoken to Ralph.

It looks like Episode 7 is also when we meet the new neighbour, I really hope she's likeable.
I hope so, too. It seems like whenever they bring in a likeable woman (Linda, Allie, Happy's bubble friend, the director whose name I can never remember), they drop out after just a couple of episodes.

~Heidi
Old 10-30-2017, 02:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I like Patty as comic relief, but yeah, no one is going to be attached to her unless she gets more three dimensional (and yeah, the crush is 1000% unrequited right now).

I'm not really looking forward to Florence just because the spoilers have implied that she's gonna mess with Waige somehow, and I really do not want another love triangle even if it's just one sided.

Old 10-30-2017, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm not looking forward to Florence, either. I suspect she's meant to be some sort of romantic wrinkle for someone, and we've already seen - with Ralph's crush on Patty - that Paige can be pretty illogical about jealousy. I won't be surprised if they make her into an interloper - without any real basis in terms of anyone's attraction to her. Which could, in turn, cause Walter to have issues if he feels Paige doesn't trust him.

They could also have Sly be attracted to her - or her to him. I'm still very conflicted about Sly getting into another romance.

~Heidi
Old 10-30-2017, 04:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

From what I read I think Florence is going to be kind of a annoying neighbor for the group there might be some jealously from Paige at first but I don't think it will last long just my opinion on it and I just checked Florence is not listed on the guest cast for 4.08 so unlike Tim she is not going to be around every episode she will be recurring like Patty

Last edited by Earnie; 10-30-2017 at 04:31 PM
Old 10-30-2017, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tim wasn't around every episode either. He wasn't in 3.05 or 3.06.

Old 10-31-2017, 03:25 PM
Absolute Fan

I hope they at least give her character some depth, even if she's only in a few episodes, otherwise she could just be annoying and take away from the development of the other characters/relationships. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we'll all be pleasantly surprised.
Old 11-03-2017, 04:49 PM
Absolute Fan

Unless I've missed something, there are only two sneak peeks for Episode 7? And I was hoping for at least a little peek at Florence.
Old 11-03-2017, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

There are 3 up on SpoilerTV

~Heidi
Old 11-03-2017, 05:32 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
There are 3 up on SpoilerTV
Thank you! And there she is. I thought it was odd that I only found two earlier. I sometimes have issues playing the sneak peeks as I'm not in the US.