Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2017, 02:05 AM
  #46
Part-Time Fan
 
Cyclone139's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 406
I'm also very curious about that clip. It's not something Happy has ever done before (even when they were married!) I wonder if Toby's put her up to it for some reason, or it might be a plan that Toby and Walter have cooked up between them? The reasoning is a total mystery to me, though. Why would they want to deliberately annoy Paige?
__________________
Cyclone139 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 03:50 PM
  #47
Elite Fan

 
FoxPhile's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 37,184
I also wonder if maybe Paige is making more of it than it is. Maybe she's a bit over-anxious about her ability to hold Walter's interest - since she is not a genius - and so she sees any time that Walter spends with Happy as a threat. Like maybe Happy is filling a void for him that she can't.
__________________
Sheldon/Amy ღ Mulder/Scully ღ Peter/Olivia ღ Mac/Harm ღ Toby/Happy ღ Walter/Paige ღ Wylie/Vega
</scorpion>Fringe The Mentalist
~~ </scorpion> Season 4 Premiere:   ~~

~Heidi
FoxPhile is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 05:51 PM
  #48
Fan Forum Hero

 
WeBuiltThePyramids's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 69,065
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
I also wonder if maybe Paige is making more of it than it is. Maybe she's a bit over-anxious about her ability to hold Walter's interest - since she is not a genius - and so she sees any time that Walter spends with Happy as a threat. Like maybe Happy is filling a void for him that she can't.
Yeah, that's very true. I'll be interested to see what it's about, because I'm sure we'll find out within the episode. Stuff they're going to flesh out over multiple episodes usually aren't as front and center right away.
__________________
"Please stop debating whether or not I aged well. Unfortunately it hurts all three of my feelings." - Carrie Fisher, 1956-2016

N i c o l e ~ Tumblr | Podcast | Fanfiction | Twitter
WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 12:39 AM
  #49
Loyal Fan
 
WriterFreak001's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,364
I feel like something is cooking behind Happy's constant presence on Walter and Paige's dates. It could be that Walter asked her to observe them..., but if that's the case, I would have thought she'd be discreet about it. Or maybe Toby put her up to it for some reason... But, again, I feel like she wouldn't care enough to invade Walter and Paige's personal lives. I doubt she's trying to sabotage their relationship because she's one of the ones who pushed Walter to confess his feelings to Paige so that wouldn't really make sense.

So it's interesting... and puzzling.

Heck, maybe Ralph put her up to it . Maybe Ralph is worried for some reason about Walter and Paige and asked Happy to follow them.
__________________
</Kimberly>
</SCORPION>
Walter & Paige "Mayonnaise only comes one way."
WriterFreak001 Twitter Tumblr FFNAO3YT
WriterFreak001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 01:32 AM
  #50
Loyal Fan
 
FauxDetective's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,166
These clips certainly are intriguing. The first sneak peek does seem to suggest that Walter could be behind it, but I'm just not sure. For some reason, I have a feeling that it's going to have absolutely nothing to do with Walter or Waige at all and that Happy is actually trying to spend more time with Paige. We got a hint in the last episode that Happy is starting to think about motherhood again. Last season, despite being excited at the prospect of having a baby, Happy was apprehensive that she might lack the skills necessary to be a good mother, since she never had one herself. So, what if she's clumsily trying to strengthen her friendship with the one mother she knows and is just sort of oblivious to the fact that she's become the third wheel in Paige and Walter's relationship?
__________________
Stef
Avatar by girl under the floor
FauxDetective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 04:17 AM
  #51
Part-Time Fan
 
Cyclone139's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 406
Quote:
Originally Posted by FauxDetective (View Post)
These clips certainly are intriguing. The first sneak peek does seem to suggest that Walter could be behind it, but I'm just not sure. For some reason, I have a feeling that it's going to have absolutely nothing to do with Walter or Waige at all and that Happy is actually trying to spend more time with Paige. We got a hint in the last episode that Happy is starting to think about motherhood again. Last season, despite being excited at the prospect of having a baby, Happy was apprehensive that she might lack the skills necessary to be a good mother, since she never had one herself. So, what if she's clumsily trying to strengthen her friendship with the one mother she knows and is just sort of oblivious to the fact that she's become the third wheel in Paige and Walter's relationship?
That's a very good thought! We saw Happy go with Paige to collect Ralph from school when she thought she was pregnant before, so this would make perfect sense and tie in with the baby theme started in the previous episode.
__________________
Cyclone139 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 10:16 AM
  #52
Fan Forum Hero

 
WeBuiltThePyramids's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 69,065
Quote:
Originally Posted by FauxDetective (View Post)
These clips certainly are intriguing. The first sneak peek does seem to suggest that Walter could be behind it, but I'm just not sure. For some reason, I have a feeling that it's going to have absolutely nothing to do with Walter or Waige at all and that Happy is actually trying to spend more time with Paige. We got a hint in the last episode that Happy is starting to think about motherhood again. Last season, despite being excited at the prospect of having a baby, Happy was apprehensive that she might lack the skills necessary to be a good mother, since she never had one herself. So, what if she's clumsily trying to strengthen her friendship with the one mother she knows and is just sort of oblivious to the fact that she's become the third wheel in Paige and Walter's relationship?
I like this theory!
__________________
"Please stop debating whether or not I aged well. Unfortunately it hurts all three of my feelings." - Carrie Fisher, 1956-2016

N i c o l e ~ Tumblr | Podcast | Fanfiction | Twitter
WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 04:34 PM
  #53
Elite Fan

 
FoxPhile's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 37,184
That is a great theory, Stef. Great irony to think that Paige would get bent out of shape thinking Happy is spending a lot of time with Walter when it's actually Paige that Happy is trying to get closer to.
__________________
Sheldon/Amy ღ Mulder/Scully ღ Peter/Olivia ღ Mac/Harm ღ Toby/Happy ღ Walter/Paige ღ Wylie/Vega
</scorpion>Fringe The Mentalist
~~ </scorpion> Season 4 Premiere:   ~~

~Heidi
FoxPhile is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 04:35 PM
  #54
Fan Forum Hero

 
WeBuiltThePyramids's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 69,065
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
That is a great theory, Stef. Great irony to think that Paige would get bent out of shape thinking Happy is spending a lot of time with Walter when it's actually Paige that Happy is trying to get closer to.
And then when she finds out she's all flattered and wants to spend more time with Happy leaving Walter to be like "......"
__________________
"Please stop debating whether or not I aged well. Unfortunately it hurts all three of my feelings." - Carrie Fisher, 1956-2016

N i c o l e ~ Tumblr | Podcast | Fanfiction | Twitter
WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 04:44 PM
  #55
Elite Fan

 
FoxPhile's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 37,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
And then when she finds out she's all flattered and wants to spend more time with Happy leaving Walter to be like "......"


Interesting tidbit from TVLine: ‘Once Upon a Time’ Season 7 Spoilers: Jennifer Morrison Returns as Emma | TVLine

I wonder if we'll get more of Elyes' musical talents?
__________________
Sheldon/Amy ღ Mulder/Scully ღ Peter/Olivia ღ Mac/Harm ღ Toby/Happy ღ Walter/Paige ღ Wylie/Vega
</scorpion>Fringe The Mentalist
~~ </scorpion> Season 4 Premiere:   ~~

~Heidi
FoxPhile is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 04:57 PM
  #56
Fan Forum Hero

 
WeBuiltThePyramids's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 69,065
I saw that! I wonder what episode that's going to be - if he's teasing the episode next to air, what they're currently filming, or the one they're currently casting for.
__________________
"Please stop debating whether or not I aged well. Unfortunately it hurts all three of my feelings." - Carrie Fisher, 1956-2016

N i c o l e ~ Tumblr | Podcast | Fanfiction | Twitter
WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 05:33 PM
  #57
Elite Fan

 
FoxPhile's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 37,184
I sort of hope they have him play an instrument.
__________________
Sheldon/Amy ღ Mulder/Scully ღ Peter/Olivia ღ Mac/Harm ღ Toby/Happy ღ Walter/Paige ღ Wylie/Vega
</scorpion>Fringe The Mentalist
~~ </scorpion> Season 4 Premiere:   ~~

~Heidi
FoxPhile is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 06:15 PM
  #58
Fan Forum Hero

 
WeBuiltThePyramids's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 69,065
Me too because Walter attempting to connect with Paige by playing an instrument would be the actual cutest thing.
__________________
"Please stop debating whether or not I aged well. Unfortunately it hurts all three of my feelings." - Carrie Fisher, 1956-2016

N i c o l e ~ Tumblr | Podcast | Fanfiction | Twitter
WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 10:34 PM
  #59
Loyal Fan
 
WriterFreak001's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,364
Maybe he'll surprise us all and play the piano or a guitar (since we know Elyes is an excellent guitarist.) But in this case, Walter doesn't play so well, but the thought of him wanting to connect with her through something she adores is what makes Paige love him more.

Edit: I want to see Walter attempt a Ukulele.
__________________
</Kimberly>
</SCORPION>
Walter & Paige "Mayonnaise only comes one way."
WriterFreak001 Twitter Tumblr FFNAO3YT
WriterFreak001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 12:00 AM
  #60
Part-Time Fan
 
Cyclone139's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 406
Quote:
Originally Posted by WriterFreak001 (View Post)
Maybe he'll surprise us all and play the piano or a guitar (since we know Elyes is an excellent guitarist.) But in this case, Walter doesn't play so well, but the thought of him wanting to connect with her through something she adores is what makes Paige love him more.

Edit: I want to see Walter attempt a Ukulele.
Yes! Somehow I can see that being the perfect instrument for Walter. I really hope Elyes gets chance to show off some more of his musical ability. Walter could easily learn the basics of playing an instrument quite quickly. Of course he probably wouldn't understand that he also has to have an emotional connection to the music, at least not straight away, but Paige would teach him that.
__________________
Cyclone139 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread

Bookmarks


Forum Affiliates
Elyes Gabel Fanpage, Walter and Paige Haven, A Beautiful Mind WF001
Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:01 PM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2017.

Copyright © 1998-2017, Fan Forum.