Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2017, 04:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think anyone needs warnings for the presence of Flo.

Old 12-14-2017, 01:53 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
They like to do stuff like that for the shock value and to get fans riled up. But it usually fizzles into nothing.
That's true. They've been threatening that Flo would cause some trouble for Waige so if it's just in a dream then I'm OK with that.

The new sneak peeks for the Xmas ep look good. Kind of wishing it wasn't Flo who finds Walter though and it sounds like she's called Toby (Yay! Toby saves Walter!) but where is Paige?

Then there's a whole month before the next one!
Old 12-14-2017, 03:50 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclone139 (View Post)
That's true. They've been threatening that Flo would cause some trouble for Waige so if it's just in a dream then I'm OK with that.

The new sneak peeks for the Xmas ep look good. Kind of wishing it wasn't Flo who finds Walter though and it sounds like she's called Toby (Yay! Toby saves Walter!) but where is Paige?

Flo finding Walter bothered me too I assume everybody else went to celebrate Christmas Eve and Walter choose to stay behind to work don't know why
Old 12-14-2017, 06:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclone139 (View Post)

It does make sense to me that Florence would find Walter, since she's the most likely to not have plans, and Toby is the smart person to call since he's a doctor.

Also y'all really gotta learn to post the things you're referencing so people who haven't seen them can do so.

Old 12-14-2017, 08:00 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
It does make sense to me that Florence would find Walter, since she's the most likely to not have plans, and Toby is the smart person to call since he's a doctor.

Also y'all really gotta learn to post the things you're referencing so people who haven't seen them can do so.
I have difficulty posting web links to this forum from my phone. I'll do it as soon as I can get on my laptop later on.

And that's a good point about Florence, she is likely to be on her own in her lab on Christmas day whereas the others will have other plans, even if Walter chooses not to be a part of those plans for whatever reason...which I assume will become clear when we see the ep!

And I'm overjoyed that she's calling Toby, I just want to see more Waige!

Last edited by Cyclone139; 12-14-2017 at 09:02 AM
Old 12-14-2017, 10:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, just like on Thanksgiving. She won't have plans, so she's most likely to wander over there.

So what does everyone think about this apparent Flo/Sly stuff? I think visually they would look super cute together, but I still think Flo is a jerk and I could see her treating Sly like crap if she ever got mad at him and so I can't say I'm thrilled at the idea. They could change my mind of course but I'm really not feeling it as an idea itself.

Last edited by WeBuiltThePyramids; 12-14-2017 at 10:37 AM
Old 12-14-2017, 11:29 AM
Absolute Fan

Here's a link to the sneak peeks, as promised:

https://www.spoilertv.com/2017/11/sc...-roll.html?m=1

And I'm the same as you about Sly/Flo (Fly! ) I just can't see it at the moment, not unless she changes a lot! Maybe Sly decides to make an effort to be nicer to her which makes her realise how unpleasant she can be? He's already acknowledged that she is like them in a lot of ways and they share a history of being bullied at school so perhaps something happens which makes him reach out to her? Then when she's softened a little that's when an attraction sparks between them. That kind of scenario would be OK I suppose.
Old 12-14-2017, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the link!

And yeah, like I'm not gonna say "I hate it" because we don't know anything about it and we haven't even technically gotten confirmation it's happening, but I'm so protective of the main characters and I just don't trust Flo to take care of Sly's heart the way it deserves. They would have to really soften her up or just make her softer around Sly (like they've done with Happy and Walter in regards to their relationships) for me to trust it. I hope they do a good job of selling it because as I said I think they would look adorable together but a viable and healthy relationship goes way beyond the visual

Old 12-14-2017, 03:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:

Flo is talking to Cabe not Toby you can hear her say Cabe you have to stop the others from leaving wonder if Cabe called Walter and Flo answered his phone
Old 12-14-2017, 09:14 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
So what does everyone think about this apparent Flo/Sly stuff?
I haven't decided yet. Maybe she might do something in the next few episodes that would impress Sly or vice versa? Or both? But I feel like they could possibly be a good match, maybe? While she seems like a jerk at times, I feel like Sly could be the ice to her fire... kind of how Toby and Happy are opposites and how Walter and Paige are opposites too. Sly is overly emotional, and Flo isn't... She might lack more emotion than Walter did at the beginning of the series. That might be because she didn't have Scorpion when the others did. It seems like she doesn't have anybody in her life... she works alone... lives alone... probably was ostracized by her family for being different... and maybe that's what they could have in common. I think we need to know more about Flo before passing judgement on this possible ship.

On a similar but unrelated note:

I think, in a strange way, Flo has grown attached to the team even though she claims she's not part of Scorpion. Obviously, she comes and goes into the garage as she pleases (mostly to complain ), but I think after they saved her and after she shared thanksgiving with them, she doesn't feel unwelcomed anymore.

Here's a response to the sneak peek but contains a spoiler I'm not sure everyone is privy to. Read at your own risk. I will say that most of the response below is based on what's written here.

Spoiler:
Old 12-14-2017, 09:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
So what does everyone think about this apparent Flo/Sly stuff?
I love the idea. I actually already like Flo a lot. As Kimberly pointed out, I see her prickly attitude as a sign of loneliness and alienation rather than a fundamental character flaw. Underneath all that, she seems to have a good heart, so I think it would be great to see her in a relationship with Sly. I also think there’s good potential for her to strike up friendships with Happy and Toby since they both seem to get along with her pretty well already.
Old 12-15-2017, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm warming up a little to Flo - largely because it seems like she responded pretty quickly in the last episode when they needed her help. And because she was willing to risk arrest on their behalf. I'm starting to hope that her harshness is a defense mechanism or something similar and she'll drop it once she gets to know them better. Although, like Happy, I wouldn't want Flo to become all soft and mushy. She can be brusque and matter-of-fact without being mean.

~Heidi
Old 12-15-2017, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
I'm warming up a little to Flo - largely because it seems like she responded pretty quickly in the last episode when they needed her help. And because she was willing to risk arrest on their behalf. I'm starting to hope that her harshness is a defense mechanism or something similar and she'll drop it once she gets to know them better. Although, like Happy, I wouldn't want Flo to become all soft and mushy. She can be brusque and matter-of-fact without being mean.
She was definitely most likeable in this most recent ep - my favorite part with her was when she was all "it's just a dog" then Paige showed her the phone and she's like "oh yeah ok totally understandable."

I too hope her harshness/rigidness is at least a defense mechanism when it's in the extremes. I don't see her as a very soft and open person in general but I could see those walls coming down a decent amount. She would have to, if she ends up liking Sly, unless it's an opposites attract thing, which they could go that route too.

Old 12-17-2017, 01:18 PM
Absolute Fan

Is it inappropriate to mention how nice Toby/Eddie looks in that black polo-neck jumper (sweater)?

Last edited by Cyclone139; 12-17-2017 at 01:27 PM
Old 12-17-2017, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Of course not!

Closed Thread   Post New Thread