Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2017, 11:56 AM
Dedicated Fan

I know this is off topic for this thread but all this talk about Ferret Bueller has me wondering who took careof him while everyone was stranded on the Island I guess they left food and water for him since they knew they were going to Tahiti just a plot hole that will never be addressed I guess unless Ray was checking on him
Old 06-18-2017, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well we know they still had him as of Walter's attempt to be a YouTuber, but that was a while ago now.

Old 06-18-2017, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ray would keep the faith. Ray would *know* that Walter would be back, so he would make sure Ferret Bueller was okay.

~Heidi
Old 06-19-2017, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
Ray would keep the faith. Ray would *know* that Walter would be back, so he would make sure Ferret Bueller was okay.
Wow I got embarrassingly emotional reading this.

Old 06-20-2017, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I actually wonder if Ray even knew. I get the impression he doesn't keep up on news a lot. And if they were late getting home... well, they were in Tahiti, after all.

~Heidi
Old 06-20-2017, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
I actually wonder if Ray even knew. I get the impression he doesn't keep up on news a lot. And if they were late getting home... well, they were in Tahiti, after all.
That's true - especially if he peaced out right away after the wedding.

Old 06-22-2017, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

One does wonder where Ray goes when he goes. Hopefully we'll get more Ray next season.

~Heidi
Old 06-22-2017, 06:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really hope he does pop up now and again until the end of the show. He is Walter's Best Friend, after all.

Old 06-22-2017, 09:50 PM
Loyal Fan

It would be hilarious if they do an episode where Ray is Scorpion's client, and then the team gets insight on where he goes when he's not around. lmoa
Old 06-23-2017, 06:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It may be more shocking than Happy's past!

Old 06-23-2017, 08:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think we've heard the last of Happy's past - but I'm willing to bet that Ray's present might beat it.

~Heidi
Old 06-24-2017, 06:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So here's a potential topic of discussion:

How much of a time jump (or lack thereof) would you like to see between 3.25 and 4.01?

Old 06-24-2017, 06:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
So here's a potential topic of discussion:

How much of a time jump (or lack thereof) would you like to see between 3.25 and 4.01?
I'm torn between none and a few weeks. None so I can see the full aftermath of 'buckle up, nerd' and a few weeks so we can see maybe the two of them comfortable together, maybe even Walter staying over at Paige's after she introduces the idea of him staying over to Ralph.
Old 06-24-2017, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Part of why I want 'none' is because we won't miss any of Waige adjusting to being a couple, we will get to see more of newleywed Happy and Toby, who are still going to be adjusting to living together, and see how the team adjusts back into a world where they were well known and believed dead.

But part of me wants a few days or a few weeks of a time jump because 1. I feel if there's no time jump we will find out more details than I'd want about Waige's first time (I feel like those are generally better left to the imagination) 2. they might clock block Waige and Quintis agaiiiiiiiin and 3. I JUST WANT THE WHOLE TEAM TO HAVE A LITTLE TIME WHERE THEY'RE SAFE AND AT HOME AND NO ONE WANTS ANYTHING FROM THEM.

What I know I don't want is a 'real time' time jump a la 1.22 - 2.01. That really fit well for that hiatus, but I wouldn't like it here. It would gloss over the fact that everyone was presumed dead for weeks and we'd miss pretty much all of early Waige and early newleywed Quintis.

Old 06-25-2017, 08:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
Part of why I want 'none' is because we won't miss any of Waige adjusting to being a couple, we will get to see more of newleywed Happy and Toby, who are still going to be adjusting to living together, and see how the team adjusts back into a world where they were well known and believed dead.

But part of me wants a few days or a few weeks of a time jump because 1. I feel if there's no time jump we will find out more details than I'd want about Waige's first time (I feel like those are generally better left to the imagination) 2. they might clock block Waige and Quintis agaiiiiiiiin and 3. I JUST WANT THE WHOLE TEAM TO HAVE A LITTLE TIME WHERE THEY'RE SAFE AND AT HOME AND NO ONE WANTS ANYTHING FROM THEM.

What I know I don't want is a 'real time' time jump a la 1.22 - 2.01. That really fit well for that hiatus, but I wouldn't like it here. It would gloss over the fact that everyone was presumed dead for weeks and we'd miss pretty much all of early Waige and early newleywed Quintis.
You know I hope that we find out Walter in the bedroom is like the Walter in Scorpion Training fanfiction story Awkward Moments if you have not read Ch 2 please do and you will understand this comment
Closed Thread   Post New Thread