Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-21-2016, 08:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I liked the high five when she said she'd never gotten to a season three before.

Old 06-21-2016, 03:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I liked the interview, and it's nice to think they're starting to get used to the routine. I do hope Kat gets time to do some music. I think that's her first love.

~Heidi
Old 06-21-2016, 04:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
I liked the interview, and it's nice to think they're starting to get used to the routine. I do hope Kat gets time to do some music. I think that's her first love.
Actually, while it was her first success, she pursued acting before Idol. It wasn't panning out so she decided to try to make it singing instead.

Old 06-25-2016, 09:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

We have a title for 3.01! "Civil War."

Old 06-25-2016, 09:30 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
We have a title for 3.01! "Civil War."
That sounds...not good.
Old 06-25-2016, 10:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I see what you did there.

Old 06-25-2016, 10:09 AM
Loyal Fan

Anyone have any predictions? That title sounds a bit ominous.
Old 06-25-2016, 10:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Unrest between the team members, and probably a double meaning with the case, some country, something they're working on, is divided.

Old 06-25-2016, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

With the Quintis ship on the rails and Waige in some sort of possible limbo, the team will be at the very least distracted if not downright divided. But they almost always have the title have at least some oblique reference to the case, so I'm betting on an out-of-country case that involves some sort of civil unrest somewhere.

~Heidi
Old 06-25-2016, 10:43 AM
Loyal Fan

The title actually makes me think that Walter will go through with telling Paige how he's feeling. If he chickened out and went home, the only tension in the team would be the Quintis situation and I'm not sure I can imagine that alone warranting the title "Civil War". However, if Walter does go through with it, there's definitely strain between Walter and Tim, possibly between Paige and Tim (depending on her reaction), and maybe even between Paige and Walter if she is upset with him for putting her in such an awkward situation (I know I would be).

Last edited by FauxDetective; 06-25-2016 at 10:57 AM
Old 06-25-2016, 11:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I still don't think he'll tell her, just because I'm a chronic pessimist. But if he gets to Tahoe, then somehow doesn't tell her (like he shows up and is like oh I came to get you guys we have a case) she could be upset, because maybe when she saw him she thought he'd come for a more personal reason, then he brushed it off as nothing. I don't know. It'll be interesting for sure.

Old 06-25-2016, 02:00 PM
Loyal Fan

I wouldn't exactly say I'm being optimistic. I keep thinking the twist could be that Walter admits his feelings to Paige (so we still get character growth for him) but then Paige reacts badly (at least initially). While it's great that Walter had this epiphany about his emotions, driving to Tahoe and disrupting Paige's weekend with Tim still doesn't show much consideration for the feelings of others. Obviously Paige cares about Walter, but he's putting her in a very uncomfortable position and I can see her being a bit irritated at his timing and approach.
Old 06-25-2016, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can definitely see Paige being irritated with Walter in terms of his timing. He's the one that pushed her to go with Tim and when she does - then he finally decides all of a sudden he wants her for himself so he goes and disrupts her weekend and very much puts her in an awkward position. I think it's an irritation she'll be able to get past and forgive him for, but it could take a little while - which would give the show that last little bit of drama they want before Waige becomes truly canon.

~Heidi
Old 06-25-2016, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I can definitely see Paige being irritated with Walter in terms of his timing. He's the one that pushed her to go with Tim and when she does - then he finally decides all of a sudden he wants her for himself so he goes and disrupts her weekend and very much puts her in an awkward position. I think it's an irritation she'll be able to get past and forgive him for, but it could take a little while - which would give the show that last little bit of drama they want before Waige becomes truly canon.
Yeah, agreed. I can see her being like "so you practically push me out the door with him, then you come here anyway and do this?" In the end, she'll forgive him, because what he wants is what she wants too. But if he tells her in Tahoe, especially in front of Tim, she could definitely be extra conscious of technology awkward timing. I'll think they're going to either have him chicken out, change his mind, or disrupt it all with a case.

Old 06-25-2016, 04:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Exactly. Just like they did in the first half of season 2 for Quintis.

I was really hoping that Toby and Happy would work things out pretty quickly, but I'm not feeling very optimistic if that title ties into their storyline as well. I can't really picture Toby getting upset or holding a grudge about the marriage itself, but if Happy refuses to talk to him about it, I could see him being hurt and frustrated.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread