Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2016, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Though I'm not sure what's going to be the context here given it's very obvious Elyes has a harness on.

N i c o l e ~ Tumblr | Podcast | Fanfiction | Twitter
Old 03-04-2016, 02:50 PM
Elite Fan

Press Release for 2.20 - Djibouti Call

Quote:
WHILE ON A SECRET MISSION IN DJIBOUTI, AFRICA, WITH HIS NEW HOMELAND PROTÉGÉ, CABE IS CAPTURED AND TEAM SCORPION MUST SAVE HIM, ON “SCORPION,” MONDAY, MARCH 21

Scott Porter Guest Stars as Tim Armstrong, Cabe’s New Homeland Protégé

“Djibouti Call” – While on a secret mission in Djibouti, Africa, with his new Homeland protégé, Tim Armstrong (Scott Porter), Cabe is captured and Team Scorpion must save him, on SCORPION, Monday, March 21 (9:00-9:59 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: RT to welcome @ScottPorter to #TeamScorpion! Will he come btwn #Waige?! 3/21 9pm ET/PT @ScorpionCBS CBS Press Express | WHILE ON A SECRET MISSION IN DJIBOUTI, AFRICA, WITH HIS NEW HOMELAND PROTÉGÉ, CABE IS CAPTURED AND TEAM SCORPION MUST SAVE HIM, ON “SCORPION,” MONDAY, MARCH 21
Source

~Heidi
Old 03-04-2016, 03:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oooh sounds intense! Also, Djibouti. #YesImTwelve

Old 03-04-2016, 03:32 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
Oooh sounds intense! Also, Djibouti. #YesImTwelve
Apparently, so are the folks who came up with the title!

It will be interesting to see how the team reacts to Cabe in trouble. He's usually the one with the connections that gets them the access and the resources they need.

~Heidi
Old 03-04-2016, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah that's a good point I hadn't thought of - I don't think he's ever been in a pinch where they weren't involved in the situation in the first place.

Now I'm wondering if his call for help is the "Djibouti call" and there isn't an actual booty call.

Old 03-05-2016, 09:33 PM
Loyal Fan

So Tim is introduced in 2x20 and has been hinted to be a possible "love-interest" for Paige. Do you guys think Walter will notice Paige's attraction to the guy and that will be what ultimately makes him realize he needs to step up his game if he doesn't want to lose her to (big surprise) another jock? Or, do you think 2x20 will be a starting point for Walter, and the writers will play around with the (dare I say it) love triangle a bit before having Walter be like: "PAIGE, DON'T PICK HIM! PICK ME!" ?
WriterFreak001 Twitter Tumblr FFNAO3YT
Old 03-06-2016, 06:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I must be reading your post wrong because to me both your scenarios are asking the same thing. I think whatever starts with Armstrong in 2.20 will be resolved by the finale as far as Paige/Waige is concerned...I honestly don't think having her actually date him would be realistic given her feelings for Walter and the fact that he hasn't given her any indication that they will never happen. So I think it won't go on into next season.

Old 03-06-2016, 08:37 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I think whatever starts with Armstrong in 2.20 will be resolved by the finale as far as Paige/Waige is concerned
I agree, but I'm changing your "will be resolved" to "MUST be resolved."

Also, I think it's possible that Paige might go on a date with Tim. That's not to say that she doesn't have strong feelings for Walter. But if Tim clearly shows an interest in her, then it would be a nice change for her, and a boost for her self-confidence, to go out with someone like that. Not to mention a good kick in the pants for Walter to wake up and admit his feelings for Paige!

There's no such thing as luck only good science and math.
Old 03-06-2016, 08:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I could see her hooking up with him or going out with him once. I just don't see her being his girlfriend or anything like that. (And I hope she doesn't do it just to make him jealous.)

Old 03-06-2016, 09:51 AM
Elite Fan

I read the subtle difference in Kimberly's post as, in the first scenario, Walter sees the danger before Tim makes a move or before he and Paige go on a date. He sees just the possibility of a rival and acts immediately. In the second scenario, he doesn't see it - or doesn't act on it - until Tim and Paige actually go on a date - something more concrete than just Walter seeing an possible interest or having a suspicion.

I really don't care too much for the jealousy gambit with either scenario, but if I have to pick one, I'd much prefer the first scenario. It's time Walter gets a clue and we've already seen Walter decide to take action with Paige only to be stopped because there was another guy in the picture.

~Heidi
Old 03-06-2016, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ah yes, I'd prefer the first scenario as well.

Old 03-06-2016, 06:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
“Djibouti Call” – While on a secret mission in Djibouti, Africa, with his new Homeland protégé, Tim Armstrong (Scott Porter), Cabe is captured and Team Scorpion must save him, on SCORPION, Monday, March 21 (9:00-9:59 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
Speaking of Homeland, whatever happened to Katherine Cooper? I really liked her.

There's no such thing as luck only good science and math.
Old 03-07-2016, 05:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, she seemed to vanish. I know why Alana couldn't keep doing eps, but I don't know what this actress has been up to. This seems like the kind of ep she should logically be in.

Old 03-07-2016, 06:11 AM
Elite Fan

Peri Gilpin (who plays Katherine Cooper) has a movie coming out, which was filmed on location in Texas, so that may be why she's been unavailable. According to IMDB, it's in post-production now, so maybe she'll be free to come back.

I hope we get a promo during tonight's rerun. It's Robots, by the way.

~Heidi
Old 03-07-2016, 07:23 AM
Loyal Fan

Hopefully she'll be back. I really like her character.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread