Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2016, 09:40 AM
New Fan

There has to be some sort of closure with Tim, I can't see him being a permanent member of the team, so I doubt he will stay on into season 3 as he's only a guest character. Unless there gonna start season 3 saying Tim went back to the army, but that would make any Waige cliffhanger involving Tim pointless. So I think any Waige cliffhanger might be Paige asking Walter to go away with her and ralph
Old 04-13-2016, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope there's closure with Tim - but if he is going back into the military, I hope Paige decides - definitively - that she's not interested in him before that. Because then we'd be left with "well we're lucky he went away becaus if he'd stayed maybe this would have dragged on longer." I want it to be over, then he goes away.

Old 04-13-2016, 12:04 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
Tim told Paige he was going to Seattle, so that is likely the reason he's not in the next episode. He also said the date would be when he gets back, so presumably by next week's episode, the date will not have happened, and may not have even been firmly scheduled.

If the promo actually is of a real kiss - and not just two faces close together - I cannot really imagine Paige going through with the date. Unless Walter takes back the kiss like he did the last time, in which case I honestly couldn't blame her. So Walter....

NO BACKSIES !!
So Paige and Tim are in Episode 2x23 do not have a date, but in episode 2x24 "Toby or Not Toby"? And in 2x23 Walter and Paige kiss then maybe? Well I hope so that both then because Kiss very genius. I think that Paige after the kiss with Walter, hardly then go out to eat with Tim.
Old 04-13-2016, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
I hope there's closure with Tim - but if he is going back into the military, I hope Paige decides - definitively - that she's not interested in him before that. Because then we'd be left with "well we're lucky he went away becaus if he'd stayed maybe this would have dragged on longer." I want it to be over, then he goes away.
I'd hate it if Tim left and there wasn't a solid decision on Paige's part to not pursue that relationship. I don't want any hint that Waige is a consolation prize.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie99 (View Post)
So Paige and Tim are in Episode 2x23 do not have a date, but in episode 2x24 "Toby or Not Toby"? And in 2x23 Walter and Paige kiss then maybe? Well I hope so that both then because Kiss very genius. I think that Paige after the kiss with Walter, hardly then go out to eat with Tim.
If Paige and Walter actually do kiss, and it has anything like the intensity of 2.01, then I can't imagine Paige going through with her date with Tim. But so far, we don't know if that scene in the promo is really leading to a kiss - or just two people with their faces really close together. It could just as easily be that they fell down and landed like that - it's been done before in promos.

~Heidi
Old 04-13-2016, 03:53 PM
New Fan

Interested that there is no extended promo yet, I wonder if we will get sneak peaks or not
Old 04-13-2016, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Considering Waige's history, I don't see any way they'd come off as a consolation prize, but I just want it to be very clear that she's no longer interested in him when he leaves just to tie up all the ends.

Old 04-14-2016, 03:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Extended promo for Chernobyl Intentions:
Scorpion - Episode 2.23 - Chernobyl Intenions - Promos *Updated* | Spoilers

~Heidi
Old 04-14-2016, 09:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I may or may not have frame-by-framed that thing this morning to try and see things better.

Looks like Walter has his arm around her in that clip where they're running through the rubble.

Old 04-14-2016, 12:39 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)

If Paige and Walter actually do kiss, and it has anything like the intensity of 2.01, then I can't imagine Paige going through with her date with Tim. But so far, we don't know if that scene in the promo is really leading to a kiss - or just two people with their faces really close together. It could just as easily be that they fell down and landed like that - it's been done before in promos.
Yes, and if they are disturbed but when they are about to kiss, it means also that they have but planned to kiss and that means, too much. Colleagues and good friends want to not kiss on the lips. Although I think that Paige and Walter going to kiss.
Old 04-14-2016, 05:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The extended promo doesn't make it look like they "fell and landed like that." They're definitely deliberately going in. It doesn't seem possible they can get that close and not kiss but I'm sure the Nicks will interrupt it somehow.

Old 04-15-2016, 04:40 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
The extended promo doesn't make it look like they "fell and landed like that." They're definitely deliberately going in. It doesn't seem possible they can get that close and not kiss but I'm sure the Nicks will interrupt it somehow.
I rather think that Walter and Paige are about to kiss, they come close to hell. In any case it is ever good they kiss before had to. And when it breaks, then try again determined to kiss.
Old 04-15-2016, 09:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well we have the context now! Hello sneak peek.

#teamscorpion

Old 04-15-2016, 09:28 PM
Loyal Fan

----> Moved to 2.23 "Chernobyl Intentions" 4/18/16 Thread <----

Last edited by WriterFreak001; 04-15-2016 at 09:54 PM
Old 04-17-2016, 06:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Waige gifset I made - have to put it here though!

I love when songs have lines that are 100% intended to be metaphorical and then you put them in the right show and they're literal. No day but today.

Old 04-17-2016, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Waige gifset I made - have to put it here though!

I love when songs have lines that are 100% intended to be metaphorical and then you put them in the right show and they're literal. No day but today.
Not only literal - but 100% perfectly reflects the intensity of their feelings. I love that song even more now - thanks!

~Heidi
Closed Thread   Post New Thread