Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2016, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Limited Spoiler Thread #2: "WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?" - us, everyday

Please Observe the GUIDELINES for Limited Spoiler Discussions

Spoilers:
Information is considered to be a spoiler if it details something that has not yet been broadcast anywhere in the world.

The following limited spoilers are allowed in a designated discussion thread on the forums here as long as the title includes the word Spoilers:

Information officially released by the network such as sneak peaks, filming pictures and episodes stills, or cast interviews that hint at future storylines can be posted in the designated spoiler discussion thread at all forums.

Spoilers should only be discussed if they meet the above limited conditions and any further spoilers should be discussed at the Spoilers Forum.

Animations, artwork, icons and other such material can be posted within these threads but they must not be used across Fan Forum or any other thread.

Discussion and information sharing must be limited to the listed threads that have spoilers indicated in the title.

If you're unsure about what might be considered to be a spoiler please continue to use the spoiler tags, shown here:

Spoiler:

This thread is now a thread in which we can discuss:

1. Sneak peeks prior to the episode thread being opened.
2. Promo pics before the episode thread is opened.
3. Any behind the scenes pictures the cast or crew or guest stars tweet or blog prior to the episode airing.
4. Ausiello teases, writer interviews which hint at future storylines.

~ These items do not have to be kept out of the news thread, but should not go beyond links. Discussion is only allowed here. ~
The news thread can still include (with discussion) airing dates, dates of conventions, announce actors' appearances on talk shows, press releases, etc.

NOTE. Anything provided by fans and not by the cast/crew/guest stars or released as promotional material needs to remain in the spoiler thread at the spoiler board. If a promo picture reveals a 'big moment' that the unspoiled don't recognize as such, there is to be no hinting or saying anything along the lines of "I can't believe they revealed that!" As always, posts outside the spoiler board should not tell us who is spoiled and who is not.

** Previous Threads **
Limited Spoiler Thread #1 - Because we have episode titles to talk about! {01-Sep-2015}
Limited Spoiler Thread #2: "WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?" - us, everyday{03-Feb-2016}

Last edited by FoxPhile; 03-21-2016 at 08:17 AM
Old 02-03-2016, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT! Awesome title is very, very true!

~Heidi
Old 02-03-2016, 03:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

I love the title.

There's no such thing as luck only good science and math.
Old 02-03-2016, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Haha, thank you.

Okay we can go on analyzing what we know about 1.16 and 1.17!

Old 02-03-2016, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay. Is anyone else really concerned to see Toby at the controls of what appears to be a very large piece of construction equipment? To say nothing of Sylvester behind the wheel of any vehicle? I do like the idea of Sly taking Ralph on an outing to the beach - if that's what is happening. Although it looks like it will be cut short.

All around, probably another heart-stopping episode.

As to the press release for 2.17, I suppose it's too much to hope for that Walter's ultimatum to Quintis will be something along the lines of "Okay - kiss and get on with it you two!"

~Heidi
Old 02-03-2016, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just made a Tumblr post about 2.17, because I'm seeing a ton of people essentially flipping out.

Old 02-03-2016, 07:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
I just made a Tumblr post about 2.17, because I'm seeing a ton of people essentially flipping out.
Great post. I agree 100% and am not worried at all. If Walter gives an ultimatum that it's their relationship or their jobs, they'll call his bluff. They would never let his insecurities end their relationship and Walter wouldn't actually let two of his best friends walk away from Scorpion.

I'm really curious what issue sends Walter and Toby to counseling. Originally I thought it would stem from Happy and Toby's relationship, but the promo makes me think they'll be at or just leaving counseling when the earthquake hits at the beginning of the episode.
Old 02-03-2016, 10:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I'm very curious about that as well. I was assuming it was stemming from tension about ships progressing/not progressing.

Old 02-04-2016, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe Toby is slacking off on work - or Walter thinks so - because of his new relationship. That could explain why Walter gives them an ultimatum. The ultimatum causes tension between Toby and Walter and Toby then suggests he and Walter get counseling to salvage their friendship, but what Toby is really trying to do is get Walter into counseling to work out why he's so afraid to enter into a relationship with a woman he is so obviously in love with.

~Heidi
Old 02-04-2016, 04:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
Maybe Toby is slacking off on work - or Walter thinks so - because of his new relationship. That could explain why Walter gives them an ultimatum. The ultimatum causes tension between Toby and Walter and Toby then suggests he and Walter get counseling to salvage their friendship, but what Toby is really trying to do is get Walter into counseling to work out why he's so afraid to enter into a relationship with a woman he is so obviously in love with.
I like this theory and it's not too far off from what I was initially thinking, but if I've interpreted the promo correctly, that means that Walter will already know about Toby and Happy's relationship at the beginning of the episode. I assumed we would at least get to see them announce that they're together.

Edited to add: The sneak peeks are up and apparently the issue is hazelnut coffee creamer.

Last edited by FauxDetective; 02-05-2016 at 02:39 PM
Old 02-05-2016, 04:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sneak peeks for 2.17 Fractured. Hopefully they will be on YouTube soon. Scorpion - Episode 2.16 - Fractured - Sneak Peeks, Promo + Promotional Photos *Updated* | Spoilers

~Heidi
Old 02-11-2016, 03:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm speechless!

Quote:
“Scorpion” has just found its latest guest star, and it is someone we know can tackle both drama and comedy in a pretty effortless fashion.

As first reported by TVLine, Scott Porter of “Hart of Dixie” / “Friday Night Lights” fame has been cast on the CBS drama as Tim Armstrong, a former football star and Navy SEAL who becomes brought in as a member of Team Scorpion by Cabe. This is meant to be a recurring role, which suggests you’ll be seeing him on at least a few occasions moving forward this season. What’s also intriguing here is the note that he could become a possible love interest for Paige (Katharine McPhee), which could certainly accelerate things in regards to Walter (Elyes Gabel) actually figuring himself. Let’s be honest: Waige really should’ve happened a long time ago.

While we’re sure that Tim is not a character we’re going to end up rooting for if he ends up being competition for Walter and Paige getting together, Porter is great and therefore, we’re looking forward to seeing him on the show.

The site also reports, for the record, that you are also going to be getting a chance to see on the show moving forward former “Saturday Night Live” cast member Horatio Sanz in the role of an “underdog attorney” by the name of Heywood Morris. With that sort of name, it’s pretty hard to not want to root for the guy in some way.
‘Scorpion’ season 2 spoilers: Scott Porter of ‘Hart of Dixie,’ ‘Friday Night Lights’ checks in | CarterMatt.com

There's no such thing as luck only good science and math.
Old 02-11-2016, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

At first I freaked out a bit, but I think in the long run it will be good thing for Walter/Paige. It will give Walter the wake up call that he needs and to Paige too since she's also agree to the whole no relationships at work thing. They'll realize that they want to be together. Past experience has shown me to show some trust in the writers.
Old 02-11-2016, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This made me laugh.

Quote:
Let’s be honest: Waige really should’ve happened a long time ago.
As they say in the article, it isn't anything for us to really worry about and it'll probably just serve to get Walter's feelings at the forefront of his mind again, but I'm still kinda annoyed because I hate love triangles. I said on Tumblr today I've been over love triangles since 1999 and I'm literally not kidding.

Old 02-11-2016, 06:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I've read the news somewhere else, so didn't really read the article. That comment is great.

I don't like triangles either. Enough experience with it on the CW. lol I get what they're doing here though. I hope it done where I don't want pull my hair out. lol
Closed Thread   Post New Thread