Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2017, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hot Seat #1: HEIDI is in the Hot Seat until April 30th!

We've had this thread at some other boards I post at, including the other one I mod, and it might help us get some more posts here as well as get to know one another better! I'll go first to get it started, so after you read the rest come at me with your questions!

Rules:

* Whoever is in the Hot Seat will be there for one week.
* Questions and answers must not exceed PG-13 content.
* Don't ask the sorts of questions you think the person would be uncomfortable answering.
* The person in the Hot Seat can decline to answer any question they aren't comfortable with.
* You can ask one question at a time or post 3-5 question in the same post.
* Questions can be about fandom/online life or real life.
* If you wish to be in the Hot Seat, comment in the thread and we will add you to the schedule.
* When it is your turn, if you'd prefer posters avoid questions about your real life and focus on fandom related questions, let us know.

IN THE HOT SEAT: Kimberly (WriterFreak001) 4/17-4/23

UP NEXT: Heidi (FoxPhile) 4/24 - 4/30

Last edited by FoxPhile; 04-24-2017 at 04:04 PM
WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 12:19 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Favorite actor?
actress?

If you could be on one tv show (current or past) which would you pick and why?

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Cadenf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Favorite actor? David James Elliott
Actress? Carrie Fisher or Josie Loren
If you could be on one tv show (current or past) which would you pick and why? Hmmm, I'd say probably JAG because that was the first show I was in love with (I mean, it ran 1995-2005 and I was born in 1993 so I wasn't around long before it came on) and it had my first ship, and I really came up with that show so it'd be fun to go back in time somehow and have some part in it.

Old 04-10-2017, 05:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know you love history and horses -

If you could ride any horse that ever lived, which horse would it be?

If you could spend an evening with any person from history, who would it be? What is the first thing you would ask her or him?

~Heidi
FoxPhile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 06:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Two part question: 1. What is one episode of Scorpion that sounded really promising when you first heard spoilers or read the press release, but ultimately left you feeling disappointed? and 2. If you were given the opportunity to go back and rewrite the episode or direct it differently, what would you change about it?
Old 04-10-2017, 08:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

If you could ride any horse that ever lived, which horse would it be? Game On Dude. I love that horse (as you know) and I would love to get to ride him.

If you could spend an evening with any person from history, who would it be? What is the first thing you would ask her or him? I would like to meet Cleopatra - I roll my eyes a lot when people care so much about her and Marilyn Monroe and other historical figures because of their looks. But actually, Cleopatra wasn't considered a great beauty. The men wanted her only after she opened her mouth and started to talk, because she was so unbelievably intelligent and that is what made her so desirable. So I think I'd just...ask her anything, really, just to experience her eloquence.

What is one episode of Scorpion that sounded really promising when you first heard spoilers or read the press release, but ultimately left you feeling disappointed? Cuba Libre. I can't say I have any specific complaints about that episode like I do some others, but it just...really fell flat for me.

If you were given the opportunity to go back and rewrite the episode or direct it differently, what would you change about it? Honestly I can't think of anything specific that I'd want to do to Cuba Libra except...make me care more, and have it be more interesting, and I don't really know how I'd do that. I would change the ending to Wreck the Halls if I could go back and do something to any ep, give Paige and Tim an onscreen breakup because they knew realistically the relationship wasn't the kind that would do distance, and give Happy a lot more of a meaningful gift to Toby. Also, the episode would have ended with everyone together rather than Walter standing alone in the garage.

Last edited by WeBuiltThePyramids; 04-10-2017 at 08:27 PM
Old 04-11-2017, 08:19 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Favorite song?
Favorite movie?

~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 04-11-2017, 08:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

A fanfiction story that you wrote, either for a current show or a past one, has been picked to be adapted into an actual episode or spin-off movie. Which one would you like it to be?

Name up to three songs that are theme songs for your life.

~Heidi
FoxPhile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Favorite song? Hmmmm right now either Heartbeat by Carrie Underwood or I Know Somebody by Locash.
Favorite movie? The original Star Wars.
A fanfiction story that you wrote, either for a current show or a past one, has been picked to be adapted into an actual episode or spin-off movie. Which one would you like it to be? Serendipity, no contest.
Name up to three songs that are theme songs for your life. Breathe from In The Heights is something that I've really been feeling the past five months or so. That's easily my top right now. Screw Donald Trump by Swaggerdick is a second one. The first word in that title isn't actually Screw. Then It Don't Hurt Like It Used To by Billy Currington, Heidi you know about that situation back in January where I lost a friend I'd had for 20 years and even though that's a breakup song for a romance it came on the car radio the day after that happened and I pulled over and cried for a solid half hour, no exaggeration in the slightest.

Old 04-12-2017, 10:29 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Where is the one place you want to go on vacation?

Name something on your bucket list.

Old 04-12-2017, 03:51 PM
Loyal Fan

What is the furthest place away from home you've been to?
What was / is your favorite Disney movie?
Favorite Disney princess?

PS. I would like to participate for the Hot Seat thread. I don't care which week though.

Last edited by WriterFreak001; 04-12-2017 at 04:38 PM
WriterFreak001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Where is the one place you want to go on vacation? Alaska
Name something on your bucket list. Go to Alaska and Hawaii because I've been to the other 48 states.
What is the furthest place away from home you've been to? Uh, well, it'd be a guess because I've been so many places but probably Anaheim, California, where Roxanne lives. That's about 2300 miles from my home.
What was / is your favorite Disney movie? THE LION KING
Favorite Disney princess? Of the technical version of Disney princess, as in human character who actually has King/Queen parents (as opposed to chief), I'd have to say Ariel.

Old 04-13-2017, 10:24 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Favorite book?

What are some of your hobbies?

Old 04-14-2017, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Favorite book? Hmmm fiction wise, either The Silent Sister, Angels and Demons, The Westing Game, or And Then There Were None
What are some of your hobbies? Reading, writing, horseback riding, giffing, swimming, hiking, photography.

Old 04-14-2017, 01:38 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Favorite national park?

(I have to think on this. )

Reply   Post New Thread