Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2018, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'd like to see Walter go to each of the team and acknowledge their help - and also that he learned in his dream how important they all are.

~Heidi
FoxPhile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 04:35 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
I'd like to see Walter go to each of the team and acknowledge their help - and also that he learned in his dream how important they all are.
It would be lovely to see him expressing himself in that way. So far only Toby has really seen how much the dream has affected him. It could be sweet (and funny too) to see Walter trying to tell Happy in particular how he feels, because those two struggle the most with that kind of conversation!
Old 01-07-2018, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclone139 (View Post)
It would be lovely to see him expressing himself in that way. So far only Toby has really seen how much the dream has affected him. It could be sweet (and funny too) to see Walter trying to tell Happy in particular how he feels, because those two struggle the most with that kind of conversation!
I think if Walter approaches Happy with something like that, she's likely to try to get him to quit as quickly as possible. She's really not comfortable with the touchy-feely stuff.

~Heidi
Old 01-07-2018, 05:03 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I think if Walter approaches Happy with something like that, she's likely to try to get him to quit as quickly as possible. She's really not comfortable with the touchy-feely stuff.
She really isn't. In fact I think Happy suppresses her emotions more than Walter sometimes. Walter wants to be able to express himself, he just can't find the right way to do it, but Happy is actively trying not to feel, I suppose because she's scared. Toby really has to work to get her to open up, even to him ("It's OK to be upset..." ), but she is getting better at it.
Old 01-07-2018, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Exactly. Happy is getting more comfortable opening up with Toby - which is a big reason why I'd really like to see some scenes with them at home alone - but with everyone else she is usually still very closed off. That's one of the reasons her scene hugging Cabe at the courthouse was so emotional. In that moment, Happy realized she might not have a chance to express her feelings - so she had to break through her own walls to do it. That's such a testament to the fact that, like Walter, she does have emotions, and very strong ones, she's just afraid to expose them.

~Heidi
Old 01-09-2018, 02:08 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Exactly. Happy is getting more comfortable opening up with Toby - which is a big reason why I'd really like to see some scenes with them at home alone - but with everyone else she is usually still very closed off. That's one of the reasons her scene hugging Cabe at the courthouse was so emotional. In that moment, Happy realized she might not have a chance to express her feelings - so she had to break through her own walls to do it. That's such a testament to the fact that, like Walter, she does have emotions, and very strong ones, she's just afraid to expose them.
That was a brilliant, emotional moment. I really felt for Happy. They were all scared about the possibility of losing Cabe, but she was more scared about him going without letting him know just how much she loves him.
Old 01-09-2018, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We've seen Happy deal with her dad going to prison and Cabe almost going to prison. We've also seen her deal with the loss of a child. I'm looking forward to seeing Happy deal with some really happy news - like confirmation that she really is pregnant - when it's something she really wants. The first time doesn't count for this because, although she may have become excited about it, it's likely that at first that pregnancy was a real problem - given that she was married to the wrong guy and all that. I can imagine Happy trying to be very cool and unaffected by it, but at some point I want her to just break out and be completely overjoyed and let it show.

~Heidi
Old 01-17-2018, 08:34 AM
Absolute Fan

Happy's reaction when she briefly thought Toby was dead (in 4.13)!
Old 01-17-2018, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That destroyed me.

WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 04:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Happy's reaction when she briefly thought Toby was dead (in 4.13)!
It was so amazing and intense. Right at first Jadyn hardly moved a muscle, but her eyes conveyed complete horror and you could tell that she basically stopped breathing. Then when her voice cracked as she talked about her honeymoon - you could tell that she was setting herself up for a lifetime of guilt over her last few days with him.

~Heidi
Old 01-18-2018, 04:16 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
It was so amazing and intense. Right at first Jadyn hardly moved a muscle, but her eyes conveyed complete horror and you could tell that she basically stopped breathing. Then when her voice cracked as she talked about her honeymoon - you could tell that she was setting herself up for a lifetime of guilt over her last few days with him.
Even though I knew Toby wasn't dead, it still got me! Jadyn is a fantastic actress.
Old 01-18-2018, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Even though I knew Toby wasn't dead, it still got me! Jadyn is a fantastic actress.
That's one of the things I love about this show. You can get so caught up in it that sometimes you really can forget the "he's a regular so he can't die" thing - and you get really involved in the drama. The way the actors sell that with their performances is a huge part of that.

~Heidi
Old 03-21-2018, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was interesting to see Happy as the one left behind at the garage in Gator Done; sort of a sneak peek of how her life will change once her pregnancy is confirmed - and even more after the baby is born. I like that she's not pretending that it doesn't bother her, but facing the fact that having a child is just more important to her.

~Heidi
Old 06-21-2018, 09:17 AM
Elite Fan

Just wanted to inform that Jadyn is officially going to be in the movie Needle in a Timestack, which is currently filming.

cliffies • kcch
canthaveyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Exciting news! Thanks for the info.

~Heidi
Reply   Post New Thread