Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2017, 04:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

WE ARE NOT MACHINES HEIDI.

I may have another chapter of my 5 Times one up tonight. Here To Stay will probably have to wait until Monday since I think I'm off that day and I'm normally too tired after a 10 hour shift to really work through a multi-chap like I want to.

N i c o l e ~ Tumblr | Podcast | Fanfiction | Twitter
Old 05-14-2017, 01:19 PM
Elite Fan

I have no expectations - I'm happy to get what I get when I get it. And this being Mother's Day weekend, I have even less expectations.

Walter would tell me that makes no logical sense because if I already have no expectations, I can hardly have less than none.

This has been a pretty busy weekend for work, but I've gotten about half a chapter written. I need to start outlining my next fic.

~Heidi
Old 05-15-2017, 04:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Mother's Day being this past Sunday gave me a fic idea...but it's not for Mother's Day. So I gotta wait a bit.

Old 05-16-2017, 02:54 AM
Part-Time Fan

I am asking all the great writers on here to please write a story that picks up after Paige says Buckle up Nerd
Old 05-16-2017, 06:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You know I went into this episode thinking I'd let this one alone but I was way too turned on by them in this episode to not write something.

Old 05-16-2017, 07:08 AM
Elite Fan

I suspect there will be a good deal of fic both on "Buckle Up Nerd" and on Toby's apparent costume fetish.

~Heidi
Old 05-16-2017, 07:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
I suspect there will be a good deal of fic both on "Buckle Up Nerd" and on Toby's apparent costume fetish.
I'm looking forward to reading both types.

Old 05-17-2017, 08:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm currently trying to write a smut fic, but as I've already mentioned to Heidi, I'm struggling so hard as to what POV to put it in. I think I feel like this is a fic that maybe should be Paige's POV since she's the "aggressor" but I can see why it should be in Walter's too. And I find it way easier to write Walter in general, I can get into his head fairly easily because I'm so much like him. But then, I'm a cisgender woman and so even though I have written mature content from a man's point of view, I always feel kinda awkward (and worried about how well I'm writing) when I do take the male POV for smut.

So as of right now I've been sitting on a word count total of zero because until I can figure out what POV to do, I can't even start.

Old 05-17-2017, 02:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
I'm currently trying to write a smut fic, but as I've already mentioned to Heidi, I'm struggling so hard as to what POV to put it in. I think I feel like this is a fic that maybe should be Paige's POV since she's the "aggressor" but I can see why it should be in Walter's too. And I find it way easier to write Walter in general, I can get into his head fairly easily because I'm so much like him. But then, I'm a cisgender woman and so even though I have written mature content from a man's point of view, I always feel kinda awkward (and worried about how well I'm writing) when I do take the male POV for smut.

So as of right now I've been sitting on a word count total of zero because until I can figure out what POV to do, I can't even start.
Whatever way you feel comfortable write it that way I have read all your stories about Big Bang Theory and Scorpion I think you are a great writer I am sure other authors will do Walter's POV if Paige's POV is where your comfortable then write that way I am sure it will be great

Last edited by Earnie; 05-17-2017 at 03:25 PM
Old 05-17-2017, 03:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earnie (View Post)
Whatever way you feel comfortable write it that way I have read all your stories about Big Bang Theory and Scorpion I think you are a great writer I am sure other authors will do Walter's POV if Paige's POV is where your comfortable then write that way I am sure it will be great
Well I am more comfortable writing a woman when it comes to sex scenes. But I'm way more comfortable writing Walter than Paige. So therein lies my issue. Also when I write smut I usually take some time to really think about the specific story I'm trying to tell with the smut and whose POV would be more appropriate. And I can't figure that out for this one, either.

For those of you reading my latest 5 Times fic, I have chapter three posted now on FF.Net and AO3.

Old 05-19-2017, 12:03 AM
Loyal Fan

Updated "Come Back" today.
WriterFreak001 Twitter Tumblr FFNAO3YT
Old 05-22-2017, 05:58 PM
Loyal Fan

If you haven't read it yet, ScorplinginTraining just posted a fic, and it killed me four times. X'D It's that funny. (Post 3x25; Waige)
WriterFreak001 Twitter Tumblr FFNAO3YT
Old 05-22-2017, 06:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

Some how I can see this happening in a episode where Walter is Skyping with his parents and Paige sneaks up on him thinking he is working and gets caught in an embassing situation
Old 05-24-2017, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I managed, despite my laptop problem, to finish a fic last night. It's also on AO3. You can read it on FF.net here, it does have explicit adult content.

Old 05-24-2017, 02:32 PM
Elite Fan

I'm definitely going to miss reading your stories until you can work something out. But I do understand it's not going to be easy or quick.

~Heidi
Closed Thread   Post New Thread