Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2017, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

4.11 “Who Let the Dog Out (‘Cause Now It’s Stuck in a Cistern)” Air Date 11-Dec-2017

</scorpion> Episode 4.11 Who Let the Dog Out (‘Cause Now It’s Stuck in a Cistern)

Quote:
AS TEAM SCORPION ANXIOUSLY AWAITS THE VERDICT OF CABE’S TRIAL WHICH COULD SEND HIM TO PRISON, THEY FOCUS THEIR NERVOUS ENERGY ON TRYING TO SAVE A DOG STUCK IN A CISTERN, ON “SCORPION,” MONDAY, DEC. 11

“Who Let the Dog Out (‘Cause Now It’s Stuck in a Cistern)” – As Team Scorpion anxiously awaits the verdict of Cabe’s trial which could send him to prison, they focus their nervous energy on trying to save a dog stuck in a cistern, on SCORPION, Monday, Dec. 11 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: #TeamScorpion anxiously waits for Cabe’s verdict. RT if you think Sly can save him from prison! @ScorpionCBS #CBS 12/11 10pm http://bit.ly/2zTV7TW
Source

Promo, Sneak Peeks and Promo Photos

~Heidi

Last edited by FoxPhile; 03-24-2019 at 08:46 AM
FoxPhile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 03:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yes Toby go save the dog
Earnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm honestly just annoyed that Flo is there. I'm over her.

WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think this is the first time we've had an episode title so long that it forced the title to word-wrap

~Heidi
FoxPhile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 03:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Haha not gonna lie I was worried it wasn't even going to fit.

Old 12-12-2017, 04:57 AM
Absolute Fan

Well I'm glad that's over! To be honest I thought the conclusion of the trial was a bit of an anticlimax. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but I was hoping for Sly to do something a little more 'genius-y'. I suppose recalling a case from 1809 (or whatever it was) highlights his eidetic memory, but they didn't make enough of it in my opinion. Anyway, it's over and we can all move on.

I held it together until Sylvester and Cabe were waiting for the verdict, then I just wanted to hug Sylvester. (I was a bit of a mess by the end scene, it was the hat that did it!)

The dog case was sweet and I like that the Homeland guy appreciated their work. We never did find out why the new Director hates Cabe so much, so maybe now they'll ditch that idea and they can just get on with working together.

I have to say (and I'm surprised I'm saying this) I think Florence is growing on me. She seemed to fit nicely with the team in this episode and I quite enjoyed the dynamic this time around - not that she should necessary become a member of the team, but I wouldn't mind her popping up now and again to help out. I hope we get to learn more about what makes her tick now and she isn't just the grumpy neighbour forever.

The coping mechanisms were excellent, played for humour but also with enough poignancy to make your heart go out to everyone. I thought that was particularly brilliant.
Old 12-12-2017, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So I think this may be my favorite of the season so far, and one of the top of the series. It was just so FUNNY, and relatable (with all the people going soft-eyed at the dog on the phone) and it kinda reminded me of Dominoes, but with an animal, and I just kept on laughing the whole time and then crying and I love it.

Old 12-12-2017, 08:39 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
So I think this may be my favorite of the season so far, and one of the top of the series. It was just so FUNNY, and relatable (with all the people going soft-eyed at the dog on the phone) and it kinda reminded me of Dominoes, but with an animal, and I just kept on laughing the whole time and then crying and I love it.
Yes, the geniuses behaviour was very reminiscent of early episodes. It's all gone a bit romance/angst heavy recently - not that I'm complaining about that, but it was nice to be reminded of why we fell in love with these characters in the first place.
Old 12-12-2017, 10:26 AM
Dedicated Fan

Love the episode my favorite line was from Paige I gave him everything but a lap dance hope she saves that for Walter oh that would make a great Waige smut fanfic. Sadly all there efforts were for not they ended up with a different Judge but it worked out in the end
Old 12-12-2017, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

And also, while I still don't love Flo, I could get down with more of her and Toby getting thrown together and then accomplishing what they set out to do while fleeing police and breaking a ton of laws on the fly. That was super fun.

Last edited by WeBuiltThePyramids; 12-13-2018 at 06:33 AM Reason: uh I was reading back in this thread and realized I used a word that wasn't allowed whoops
Old 12-12-2017, 10:49 AM
New Fan

Plan to save the dog was way over complicated

Plan to save the dog was way over complicated and missed obvious way. As soon as they saw the drain and Walt was in the tank literally inches away he could have cut the screen which the firemen would have easily had the necessary tools then reached in and been done with it. The blocking and filling with water is just silly.

I know it’s a show and they need the drama and prolonged rescue but suspension of disbelief is a tough ask when the team is geniuses and the obvious solution is just ignored completely and not even addressed as “we can’t cut it that screen is made of reinforce each titanium it will take too long” or if the producers made the drain super small and impossible for the dog to squeeze through - but they didn’t
Rigmas22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 03:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

I loved how Paige had to ring back the restaurant after being angry with them on the phone.

Starkid is the blood in my veins - Darren Criss
Vikkislife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 03:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikkislife (View Post)
I loved how Paige had to ring back the restaurant after being angry with them on the phone.
"I need to apologize to stupid Kovelsky's."

Old 12-12-2017, 03:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

I was kind of hoping the dog would be a stray and Walter would adopt him Ferret Bueller needs a friend
Old 12-12-2017, 03:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
"I need to apologize to stupid Kovelsky's."
That's it. I couldn't remember the name.

Starkid is the blood in my veins - Darren Criss
Vikkislife is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread