Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2017, 04:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

4.08 “Faire is Foul” Air Date 13-Nov-2017

</scorpion> Episode 4.08 Faire is Foul

Quote:
FOR SYLVESTER’S BIRTHDAY, TEAM SCORPION VISITS A RENAISSANCE FESTIVAL, BUT THE REVELRY IS CUT SHORT WHEN A GROUP TRIES TO ROB A NEARBY POLICE EVIDENCE LOCKER, ON “SCORPION,” MONDAY, NOV. 13 HEAR YE! HEAR YE! THIEVERY IS AFOOT!

“Faire is Foul” – For Sylvester’s birthday, Team Scorpion visits a renaissance festival, but the revelry is cut short when a group tries to rob a nearby police evidence locker. Also, Paige grows weary of Walter’s play-by-play of all the historical inaccuracies at the festival, on SCORPION, Monday, Nov. 13 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: HEAR YE! HEAR YE! It’s #TeamScorpion 2 the rescue @ a renaissance festival! HUZZAH! @ScorpionCBS #CBS 11/13 10pm http://bit.ly/2yVgl24
Source

Promo, Sneak Peeks and Promo Photos

All 3 sneak peeks in one!

~Heidi
FoxPhile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 04:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

In the 3rd sneak peak Walter reminds me of Sheldon in BBT pointing out historical inaccuracies in the Renaissance fair.
Earnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 06:22 AM
Absolute Fan

I can't even begin to say how much I loved this episode! It had everything I love about this show. The Waige moments were lovely (at last Paige seems to have remembered that she fell in love with Walter just the way he is ), the Quintis moments were wonderful (but I really hope they don't have too much trouble conceiving, they've been through enough already ), I loved all the Sly scenes (at last we saw him in court even if it didn't quite go to plan) and Cabe was just brilliant.

It wasn't what I was expecting at all having seen the sneak peeks, but I'm so glad I was surprised. I love it when Toby gets to use his medical skills - although he did kind of make things worse to start with, he more than made up for it in the end. Walter's song was so beautiful - I'm sure that tape will resurface sooner rather than later. Cabe giving Toby advice about baby making was so sweet and yet hilarious at the same time and I love how much he has bonded with Sylvester.

If I there was one tiny thing I was disappointed with it was that Ralph didn't go to the Renaissance Fayre as it wasn't a case and it would have been fun for him to have the chance to help the team catch the baddies. At least he was there at the end of the episode.

I am so inspired to write now, I don't really know where to start!

Last edited by Cyclone139; 11-14-2017 at 04:49 PM
Cyclone139 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved the episode too.

I was screaming YES! at the TV when Paige was talking to Walter at the end. It's marvelous for her to realize that she fell in love with the real Walter - with everything that he is and everything that he isn't.

I loved seeing Sly in the courtroom - and also at the fair. It's so great that the whole team took him to do something he enjoys for his b-day.

Toby being all medical - excellent! I enjoyed watching them all try to keep that poor guy alive without electricity and with just what they could scrounge up.

It was actually really fun seeing the whole team deal with no electricity, no computers - and still manage to save the day.

Happy slinging that ax - awesome!

Walter's song at the end was icing on the cake. I can't wait for the tape to resurface!

~Heidi
Old 11-15-2017, 12:08 PM
Absolute Fan

It was interesting that they didn't really seem too worried that they had no electricity or internet, they just got on with it. When you think about the last time Paige tried to make them spend the weekend without any tech, they all cheated! Maybe now they'll realise they can live without it after all and still find genius solutions to problems.
Old 11-16-2017, 04:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclone139 (View Post)
It was interesting that they didn't really seem too worried that they had no electricity or internet, they just got on with it. When you think about the last time Paige tried to make them spend the weekend without any tech, they all cheated! Maybe now they'll realise they can live without it after all and still find genius solutions to problems.
It seems they've really learned to work with whatever is available, and not be dependent on technology or modern conveniences. They've been in many situations where those things were at least temporarily unavailable or limited.

~Heidi
Old 11-17-2017, 02:14 PM
Absolute Fan

I love it when they find clever solutions to problems that don't start with 'I'll hack into the system...'
Old 11-17-2017, 03:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Some of my favorite stories are where they turn into a whole team of McGivers.

~Heidi
Old 11-17-2017, 09:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

I thought I wouldn't enjoy this episode that much, but I actually did. It was refreshing seeing the team in a type of setting we really haven't seen before.
sheisagenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was definitely a different setting. It was fun seeing them all in costume and out for an outing, although I really wish they'd included Ralph.

~Heidi
Old 11-18-2017, 03:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
It was definitely a different setting. It was fun seeing them all in costume and out for an outing, although I really wish they'd included Ralph.
If it was a weekday Ralph was most likely in school and I don't think Paige would want to put her son in a dangerous situation with armed robbers
Earnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 07:45 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earnie (View Post)
If it was a weekday Ralph was most likely in school and I don't think Paige would want to put her son in a dangerous situation with armed robbers
I'm sure Paige is relieved, with hindsight, that Ralph didn't go to the Renaissance Faire, but they had no way of knowing that anything dangerous would happen. It would have been nice for him to have gone with them and then he could have helped the team out. It would be great to see him using his genius brain out in the field once day instead of just for hacking into something or other and there's no way he would ever accompany them on an official case.
Old 11-19-2017, 08:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can certainly see that Paige would insist Ralph go to school as normal if it was a school day, but it still felt a bit odd that they would have this big group outing - to celebrate a birthday - and Ralph not be there.

Of course, Ralph *did* have a costume, so maybe the original plan was for him to join them once he was out of school.

~Heidi
Old 11-19-2017, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ralph looked super cute in his costume too.

WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 04:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

De-Topping this to make way for the next episode - but keep up the discussion!

~Heidi
Reply   Post New Thread