Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2017, 04:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

3.21 “Rock Block” Air Date 10-Apr-2017

</scorpion> Episode 3.21 Rock Block

Quote:
“Rock Block” – Team Scorpion must defy the orders of a foreign government after they retrieve an asteroid from space containing DNA strands that could have deadly consequences once exposed, on SCORPION, Monday, April 10 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: #TeamScorpion’s reply 2 a foreign government not taking their advice: KISS MY ASTEROID! @ScorpionCBS 4/10 10-11pm #CBS http://bit.ly/2mVBxv4
Source

Promo, Sneak Peeks and Promo Photos

~Heidi

Last edited by FoxPhile; 04-28-2019 at 12:36 PM
FoxPhile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 05:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Heidi!

WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 07:39 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson
The Witcher

Thanks Heidi.

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Cadenf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know next to nothing about this episode and so I was going to type "sounds like a good one" but like...I have no idea???? I'm sure it will be, though.

Old 04-10-2017, 06:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
I know next to nothing about this episode and so I was going to type "sounds like a good one" but like...I have no idea???? I'm sure it will be, though.
I was thinking the same thing today! I have no idea what to expect from this episode
Old 04-11-2017, 07:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So this was a case of the personal stuff saving the episode for me. I loved Quintis enjoying all the pre-wedding perks, I usually don't like when people take advantage of their friends but I did enjoy Quintis putting all the wedding duties on their friends because as Cabe said, they had pretty much begged to help. I adored the Waige stuff at the end to the point where I couldn't sleep half the night because I was so hyped up from it. I actually got more feels from Callie than I ever thought I could get from Callie. And I loved that Sly was the middleman between the U.S. and the general in their ultimate deal, because we don't see him in that take charge position often.

But the case bored me out of my skull, even though we know main characters aren't going to die, a lot of eps do manage to get my heartrate up and I was never even "I know better but I'm still worried" worried about any of them this ep, and I honestly couldn't tell you half of what was going on during the case because I just didn't care.

Old 04-17-2017, 04:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

De-topping this thread, but we can continue to discuss...

... or just sigh over Quintis and Waige and Callie.

~Heidi
Old 04-17-2017, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's about all I can do for this ep. Loved the Waige, Quintis, and Callie, bored of the episode story.

Old 04-21-2019, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Up on Random Episode Review this week, we have 3.21 Rock Block

Can't say that I remember much about this episode, except for the Daleks. That's a Doctor Who reference in case anyone out there doesn't know. Off to rewatch... as soon as my Internet comes back.

~Heidi
Old 04-26-2019, 12:09 AM
Absolute Fan

Re-watched this one today, not one I've seen that many times so it was good to see it again. The case wasn't the most interesting, but it was a really good one for making use of everyone's skills. It always makes me laugh how they invent countries (usually in Eastern Europe/South America/Central Africa) for this kind of story.

I loved all the wedding preparations (Cabe choosing tablecloths! ) and Toby and Happy sneaking around and desperately trying to cover their tracks. It was good to see them acting like a normal couple, planning a normal wedding (even though we all just knew it wouldn't go to plan, because this is Scorpion...) It was a shame we never got to meet any of Toby's family, though.

I loved how Walter was trying to help too, even though he was doing it in a very Walter-ish way, it was cute... and then of course there was the dancing! Although when you see how they're holding each other and looking into each others' eyes, it's just silly that it didn't lead to anything!!

Anyway, I loved Sylvester's explanation for why Super Fun Guy has a helicopter - "For when he gets tired..." And the way he spoke up at the end and negotiated them out of trouble was brilliant, another great example of how brave he can be.

Also loved Cabe and Allie. The idea that she had chemistry knowledge was a little weird, but at least it got them together - and I love how Sylvester told Cabe how stupid he was! Cabe not knowing what to do with the flash drive was funny and of course played on the idea that he's old and out of touch, but I'm sure he would have used one before at Homeland.

We knew those stainless steel nail files would come in handy and I thought the scenes in the wind tunnel were well done - we always know they're going to get themselves out of trouble, but it's still fun to watch how they do it.

Overall, actually a better episode than I remember.
Old 04-26-2019, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I had much the same impression. This is not an episode that I rewatch often - and when I do, I don't pay a lot of attention to it. I actually thought it was rather odd that they made up a country. I know it's not the first time, but they've often used real countries as well - like when then went to Bosnia. And I think all the countries represented in Once Bitten... were actually real countries. But I suppose when they go about making the country's leader look like an idiot, they kind of have to make something up.

I agree that the wedding plans and everyone's contributions were quite a bit more fun than the actual case.

I actually found it odd that Happy wanted the nail files. I can't imagine that a nail file given away in a goodie bag is going to be the best quality. But maybe since it was a high-end spa, they would get something better than average. It's certainly not surprising the Happy could make use of them in unusual ways. If I didn't know better, I'd think Happy was adopted by McGyver.

~Heidi
Old 04-27-2019, 01:02 PM
Absolute Fan

It was very odd that Happy wanted the nail files, that's why we knew they would be important to the plot later!
Old 04-27-2019, 04:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I do love Paige's opinion of the plan - "This is crazier than our normal crazy."

I also love that Happy uses the old trick of flipping the batteries to get her remote control to work again.

~Heidi
Reply   Post New Thread