Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2017, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

3.19 “Monkey See, Monkey Poo” Air Date 13-Mar-2017

</scorpion> Episode 3.19 Monkey See, Monkey Poo

Quote:
TO STOP A DANGEROUS VIRUS FROM SPREADING, TEAM SCORPION MUST LOCATE A RARE ENDANGERED MONKEY HIDDEN IN THE AMAZON TO FIND THE CURE, ON “SCORPION,” MONDAY, MARCH 13

Penn Jillette Returns as Dr. Cecil Rizzuto

“Monkey See, Monkey Poo” – To stop a dangerous virus from spreading, Team Scorpion must locate a rare endangered monkey in the Amazon that has the antibody for the cure. Also, Toby and Happy see a counselor (guest star Penn Jillette returns) to prepare for matrimony, on SCORPION, Monday, March 13 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: #TeamScorpion is NOT Monkeying around! Things r about 2 get bananas w/ @PennJillette! @ScorpionCBS 3/13 10-11pm #CBS http://bit.ly/2l55rMw
Source

Promo, Sneak Peeks and Promo Photos

~Heidi
FoxPhile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 11:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT, Heidi! This seems like a pretty goofy episode.

WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 11:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I suspect there will be some guffaw moments.

~Heidi
Old 03-12-2017, 01:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was already laughing at the sneak peeks.

Old 03-14-2017, 10:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really enjoyed thiis ep. It had a lot of humor, Paige/Toby friendship, the monkey (I love monkeys so much ok), good things for both ships, I really enjoyed Cabe missing Allie even though he broke up with her because it wasn't an easy thing for him to do, and Ralph was the absolute MVP for me, Paige needs to worry less about his hair and worry more about his mouth.

I did think the case was a little too 'easy' but I don't really watch this show for the cases anyway.

Old 03-14-2017, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was a good ep - not great, but definitely good. Although when I rewatch this ep - and I will - I'll be sure to skip the spider scenes. {shudder}

The case was definitely easy by comparison with some others, but I had the impression going in that this was an ep where they would play up the humor. And there was also a fair amount of relationship-centered stuff. So it's not surprising it was a bit case-lite. That doesn't bother me. It would be a bit difficult to have a really intense case and also have a lot of humor. Compare this to the bubble ep. I mean, there's usually a bit of humor in every ep, but it would have been a bit tough to have too much humor in an ep about a girl who lives in a bubble and might die because her bubble is about to burst. Even when the ep is case-lite it usually as some interesting science stuff in it. I'm not always sure how much of it is *real*, but it usually sounds good and I'm not generally invested enough to bother fact-checking.

I enjoyed the Quintis stuff - especially when Toby clicked for "Not Good". I love when the writers sort of poke fun at their own tropes and that was a great one.

Cabe missing Allie just makes me want to cry. I almost wish this was done as a lead-in to somehow having Allie return. I envision the team holding an intervention of sorts and telling Cabe that they appreciate him standing on his principles, but they don't want him to be so unhappy on their account, so they want him to get back with Allie. And then she comes in and tells him she quit her job and told Patel where he could go for making her do what she did.

But the scene with Paige and Toby at the end was the real killer. I was already to go to sleep and that hit me right in the feels and I stayed up for an hour just wondering what might be churning through Paige's head now.

I also happen to be a huge fan of Sly/Ralph - so that was great fun.

I just wish Simian Freud could have come home with them!

~Heidi
Old 03-14-2017, 03:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Sly/Ralph stuff was absolutely CLASSIC and just proof they do best when Ralph is involved. His line to Paige about "I mean I assume that's what high school is like I take college classes" had me cracking up.

Old 03-14-2017, 04:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
The Sly/Ralph stuff was absolutely CLASSIC and just proof they do best when Ralph is involved. His line to Paige about "I mean I assume that's what high school is like I take college classes" had me cracking up.
Ralph can be so cheeky! Part of what makes it funny is you know he's just being honest.

~Heidi
Old 03-14-2017, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

And his intelligence + EQ grasp is definitely going to his head.

Old 03-14-2017, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

He's getting into the cocky phase. The bad part is, he has a lot to be cocky about.

~Heidi
Old 03-14-2017, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
He's getting into the cocky phase. The bad part is, he has a lot to be cocky about.
I like "I'm super smart" cocky a lot more than "I'm a jock" cocky so at least he's not taking after his father.

Old 03-15-2017, 03:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes. I'll take smart cocky over jock cocky any day. Hopefully Ralph will grow out of it, and realize that while he may, in fact, be "all that" in the intelligence department, he doesn't need to show off.

~Heidi
Old 03-15-2017, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My dad fell asleep during the commercial break after they first saw the spiders, and my mom hasn't been watching lately, she always falls asleep, so the three of us watched it this afternoon. My mother was absolutely howling with laughter.

Old 03-18-2017, 07:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
My dad fell asleep during the commercial break after they first saw the spiders, and my mom hasn't been watching lately, she always falls asleep, so the three of us watched it this afternoon. My mother was absolutely howling with laughter.
Great! You have a built-in excuse for re-watching

De-topping this to make way for the next episode thread. But by all means, keep discussing!

~Heidi
Reply   Post New Thread